Fx Male Arrow’s Shot (seeking Dominants, craving slice of life) (NSFW)

Arrowesque

⬷ the archer ⤐
bf3ca6acfe262d37f6f4b8dc3eb0ea99.gif

Hello All!
My name is Arrow, I'm a cis female in my thirties. I’m looking for a new partner to pass the time with - your gender isn't something that matters to me, nor does your irl age as long as you read my thread and understand what it is I'm looking for.
Anyway, I hope you’ll find I’m fairly easy going and fun. If you reach the end of my thread and think we’d be a good match, please drop me a PM!

Finer Details:
I guess I’d be considered a fairly literate writer, I don’t word count my posts but I can knock about four good paragraphs out easily. More if we’re in the thick of things, less if it needs to be moved along. I'd appreciate it if you could do the same - one liners just don't do it for me. I'm happy to provide a writing sample, if you need one. Just ask! Also I RP in third person ONLY.
I tend to reply at the very least once a week. Usually more, but I’ve got a life outside this site, and unfortunately I can’t spend all day every day writing 🤪 I’ll let you know if I need more time.
I do my best to be upfront if I lose interest or need to dip for a while. No judgement here if you need to do the same! This is a fun hobby and I’d like to keep it that way.
Please keep in mind I'm here for roleplay, and roleplay only. I'd be glad if we became friends! But this isn't a meet-market and I'm really not interested in finding more than a writing partner. That being said, I tend to play things fairly close to the chest, talking about myself is not something I'm particularly good at or that I really enjoy. Talking about characters or plots is cool, though!

Kinks ‘n Limits
let's get these out of the way!

Limits (hard no’s): any bathroom play (watersports, scat, vomiting), gore, snuff, beastiality, bimbofication, first person perspective, spitting.

Big Kinks (the yes pleases): spanking, roughness, sex toys, oral, age gaps (YC older), dirty talk, face claims (for me, you don’t have to have one if you're a descriptive writer), non-con/dub-con, free use, training, internal cumshots/creampies, being YC's favourite/treasured little fuck toy, modern slice of lifey scenes, some historical or fantasy scenes

Not Off The Table (BIG maybes - like you'll have to come to me with a plot I REALLY like): incest, scenes with me playing multiple girls

Here is my f-list! Browse responsibly!

vBXwj0A.gif

Plots and Ideas

Right now I’d love something smut heavy, though I don’t say no to plotting! Also, right now I'm seeking mainly non-con heavy scenarios. How boring? Well, maybe. I'm not exactly looking for a scenario where a big bad man rapes a girl until she likes it and suddenly turns into a cock craving slut. I want to explore the situation, the mental aspect. Can he make her say yes? How does the event change the both of them? What are his motivations? Who is he as a person? Who is she? Please think about this before you hit me up.

Other than that, I do not really have any plots currently on my mind. I am a super character driven writer, and have a few characters swirling around in my swiss-cheese type brain. Basically, I'm dying to play a pretty young thing against a male in a position of power. I want to explore that dynamic, and see what we can come up with together. I enjoy working out plots that will satisfy both me and my partner. Though I favour modern slice of life scenes, I'm interested in possibly exploring historical scenes (gotta love that court intrigue). If you PM me, please tell me about the kind of character you'd like to play; details if you have someone specific in mind are great, but a general type is cool too!

okay okay, so let's try to come up with some pairings (The role I would like to play has been bolded and these are in no particular order)
Please note - These pairing suggestions are merely guidelines. I'm not married to any of them.

psychiatrist x patient - you play someone in the mental health field; a psychiatrist, counsellor... Something like that. MC is YC's patient, either in-patient or out, depending on what we decide.
obsessed fan x Youtube/Podcast 'OC celeb' - MC is just getting off her feet in the industry, YC is her biggest fan, and willing to take things to extremes to show her that.
celebrity x fan - she can't believe she's finally meeting him. he can't believe how eager she seems. (you could play an original celebrity of your own creation, though I may have a few face claim suggestions)
priest x parishioner - she's devoted to her faith, he's devoted to corrupting her.
famous chef x line cook (or other lower position) - the only thing hotter than the kitchen is the tension between them.
rich man x younger second wife - he doesn't want her getting ideas above her station in her new life
mma fighter/boxer/etc x nurse - MC spends most of her free time patching up YC, how does he repay her for that?
rich man x sugar baby/mistress - he wants something he can't get from his wife, she's happy to oblige for a price.
anyone x reporter - another one with a lot of possibilities. Is he a story she's chasing? Her boss? Someone looking for revenge?

Currently I'm looking for something that doesn't necessarily have a bad end, though plenty of bad things may happen along the way.

If you PMed me a while back but things fell off - I apologize. It's been a rough summer.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6d3371714c4350796f576d4353413d3d2d3635393333393133342e313536616237616132323733353164643237393734393131363038312e676966

Ready to Roleplay?/Misc

I’d prefer to play through PMs on-site ONLY at this time. I’d love to hear about your plots and ideas, but please don’t totally cold call me. Please tell me what about my thread caught your eye so I know you’ve read it! Please also note I’m a little shy, so ooc chatter isn’t my strong suit. I’ll do my best though!

*** PLEASE DO NOT PM ME IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS POST THOROUGHLY ***
I am getting a lot of PMs that just say "hi" or from people who have no interest in... anything I've lined out here. Please you guys, stop the madness.​

Last edited:
Forever stuck on mobile, I owe a reply or two but I’d love to pick up just one more partner who picks up what I’m throwing down.

Looking to pick up maybe one partner. I'll have to be really tempted, so hit me with your best shot (fire away).

Back
Top Bottom