Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

• ᴄʟᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅ ʟᴜsᴛ | ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇᴅ

I guess I tend not to be into country and a lot of different metal. I think those two tend to be the ones I'm most iffy about, although there's the occasional song that I like.

I think my all time favorite band is probably Red Hot Chili Peppers, but I'm also super into Foxy Shazam.

Throw Away Your Television - Red Hot Chili Peppers

By the Way - Red Hot Chili Peppers

The Only Way to My Heart - Foxy Shazam

Although, I think my favorite song of all time is: The Man Who Sold the World - Midge Ure

I tend to also be into a lot of 80s inspired synthwave sort of stuff too. A lot of 90's rap and hip hop tends to tickle my fancy also.
ahhhh, that's understandable. Metal and country are definitely not for everyone. lol.

Red Hot Chili Peppers, I feel like I've listened to them before but not as much as I would like too. I do think they are amazing though. Foxy Shazam... sounds interesting but I have never heard of it before.

okay all three of those songs sound very good. my favorite is throw away your television and the only way to my heart. I love the sound.

mmmmmm 80s music. goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 80s music. Well anything from 50's to modern music is my favorite. lol. I love it. Gosh how... how have I not heard about Midge Ure. crap... i feel so out of touch with my music taste. lol.

90s rap and hip hop? Thats nice. tend to only like rap or hip hop from the 90s ... modern rap and stuff... its... tolerable but it sucks.

As far as metal goes, I tend to like Animals as Leaders and the recent Doom OST. In the country sphere, I've dug some Orville Peck.
I'm touch and go with 80s stuff. I think a lot of my interest in 80s music leans in towards of the sounds produced today that are inspired by it. Lotta good stuff though:

Blue Monday - New Order

Straight Outta Compton - NWA

Psycho Killer - Talking Heads

Dancing in the Dark - Bruce Springsteen

Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division

Take on Me - Ah Ha

So on and so forth. I'm sure you know those songs/artists and also the usual suspects: Queen, Michael, REM, Madonna, David Bowie, Pixies, ect.

My favorite modern rapper is probably Shad. I like his flow and word play a whole lot, very lyrical and not an inch near "mumble".

The Old Prince Still Lives at Home - Shad

Stylin - Shad

some image ideas for characters | Not my Art

Velma
Screenshot_20221202-2154322.png
Screenshot_20221202-2154362.png
Screenshot_20221202-2154402.png

Screenshot_20221202-2154572.png
Screenshot_20221202-2154442.png
Screenshot_20221202-2154492.png

Screenshot_20221202-2154542.png
Screenshot_20221202-2155052.png
Screenshot_20221202-2155022.png

Character Inspiration | Not My Art | NSFW

Screenshot_20221202-2147592.png
Screenshot_20221202-2148032.png
Screenshot_20221202-2148072.png
Screenshot_20221202-2148162.png
Screenshot_20221202-2148212.png
Screenshot_20221202-2148252.png
Screenshot_20221202-2148292.png
Screenshot_20221202-2148332.png
Screenshot_20221202-2148362.png

As far as metal goes, I tend to like Animals as Leaders and the recent Doom OST. In the country sphere, I've dug some Orville Peck.
I'm touch and go with 80s stuff. I think a lot of my interest in 80s music leans in towards of the sounds produced today that are inspired by it. Lotta good stuff though:

Blue Monday - New Order

Straight Outta Compton - NWA

Psycho Killer - Talking Heads

Dancing in the Dark - Bruce Springsteen

Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division

Take on Me - Ah Ha

So on and so forth. I'm sure you know those songs/artists and also the usual suspects: Queen, Michael, REM, Madonna, David Bowie, Pixies, ect.

My favorite modern rapper is probably Shad. I like his flow and word play a whole lot, very lyrical and not an inch near "mumble".

The Old Prince Still Lives at Home - Shad
Oh I will check them out! I like 80s music. It's nice ^^.

I love Straight Outta Compton- NWA.
Psycho Killer - Talking Heads (are also very good as well. )
Take on Me- Ah Ha (LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SONG. lol )

I think our music tastes are kind of similar which is very cool ^^

Also I will check out the other songs that you mentioned and if you have any more pleaseeeeee list them ^^

Glad you're digging that stuff. It's always pretty nice to bump into someone that shares some common music interests. Feel free to shoot some more stuff you like back at me. I always like discovering new stuff.

I'll just leave some more here, just random things from my playlist.

Basket Case - Green Day

Perfect System - Oingo Boingo

Using You - Mars Argo (this one gets dirty)

Maneater - Daryl Hall & John Oates

Never Fade Away - P. T. Adamczyk & Olga Jankowska (I think you'll really dig this one)

ALEX - Akuma ft. Rachel McAlpine

Something in the Way - Nirvana

One of the Girls - Otha

Glad you're digging that stuff. It's always pretty nice to bump into someone that shares some common music interests. Feel free to shoot some more stuff you like back at me. I always like discovering new stuff.

I'll just leave some more here, just random things from my playlist.

Basket Case - Green Day

Perfect System - Oingo Boingo

Using You - Mars Argo (this one gets dirty)

Maneater - Daryl Hall & John Oates

Never Fade Away - P. T. Adamczyk & Olga Jankowska (I think you'll really dig this one)

ALEX - Akuma ft. Rachel McAlpine

Something in the Way - Nirvana

One of the Girls - Otha
Yea! Of course! I will have to think of some songs that I think you may like. Lol. Give me a few so I can brain storm (need to make a good impression)

Oh niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I will check them out, right away. ^^ Thanks for sharing them

lol You're putting way more thought into it than I am. I'm just hitting next song on my playlist and adding any that I'm really into.

Craving a love story with an Arabian man and a dark skinned woman 😩

3 Open Plot Slots that have 3 or more major women within the plot
  • I'll play 5 at most women for an individual.​
  • Each woman will have their own personality.​
  • Each woman can have their own back story. (It'll honestly depend on both the plot girl you choose)​
  • If you write two or more paragraphs, I'd definitely be down to plotting with you because that means that I will have a lot to work with especially when playing these multiple women.​
  • The plot doesn't have to be romantic or anything. It can be my fantasy, your fantasy, or a mixture of the two.​
  • It can be mostly smut over plot or the other way around. Doesn't matter as long as you come up with a solid idea.​
There are 2 out of 3 Plot Slots open.

4 Open Plot Slots that have 2 major women within the plot
  • I only play two major women. Not three. Not four. Two.​
  • I won't be much of a stickler about how much you write... All I ask is that you give me enough to work on.​
  • The plot doesn't have to be romantic or anything. It can be my fantasy, your fantasy, or a mixture of the two.​
  • It can be mostly smut over plot or the other way around. Doesn't matter as long as you come up with a solid idea.​
There are 3 out of 4 Plot Slots Open.

When All slots are filled I will only be playing singular characters.

Last edited:
New Faceclaim | No Name Yet
ce78f45bdb720fdc8660fff8fea69b4ac521b54d.jpg
63c9a4b4f22594d84489b233f73589b8ad2775f7.jpg
42b36c2372f6a8f5e5299a1d089df1457cfba24a.jpg

New Faceclaim | No name yet
faf7d7a570b0e4bd6887d30748e27baccf12fe63.jpg
f025dccefd39e05f4757a5b9e53bd188516ae45f.jpg
26553af4339017fc74143fe5749fc00ac93a4b61.jpg

Back
Top Bottom