Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Looking for Medieval scenes!

Extremeophile

Lately I have had a huge craving for scenes cast in a medieval universe. These could exist in a classic renaissance world without magic, or in a world in which magic is rare or even common, so long as they take place in something resembling a historical feudalistic past. Themes will include royalty, nobility, knighthood, peasantry, and other relationships made complex by a heavily codified society. Two reasons I am interested in this setting is that 1. Women are not considered to have equal rights to men, which leads to a lot of very interesting social interactions between men and women and 2. Homosexuality is frowned upon, leading to a lot of interesting social interactions around characters who are homosexual. I am looking for a mix of about 60% story to 40% smut, but I can be flexible one way or the other, I typically post about 1-4 paragraphs of content per post. If you are interested in scenes taking place in a medieval setting, below I have several prompts that I am very interested in exploring.

I prefer to RP over thread, outside of that I am willing to RP on discord. I will not RP over PMs

In each of these scenes I am looking to play the male character described and I am looking for those interested in playing the female character described. Please do not ask me to roleplay as the female character in these scenes.

(Somewhat inspired by Game of Thrones marriage of Tommen Lannister and Margery Tyrell)

My character is the prince regent and heir to the royal throne where he is destined to one day rule over all of the nobles who are loyal to his father. He has been shown to be a promising heir: sharp, confident, charming, and witty, the prince regent has both the benefit of his good genetics and his fathers ample resources to receive the best education available. He is still young (around age 16) and impressionable, and will likely not be king for at least another decade as his father is still healthy and expected to rule for quite a bit longer before his retirement/death. My character spends most of his time studying, training in basic combat, impressing various nobles throughout the kingdom, and traveling around the kingdom to be shown various aspects of the empire which one day will belong to him.

Your character is the daughter of a wealthy and powerful noble family which through the ambition of your father has grown explosively. Her father started as a small landowner in one of my fathers provinces, working hard his whole life and scraping together funds to be able to purchase the lands of his neighbors and countrymen. Your character is the youngest of a series of daughters who were all carefully groomed for the purpose of marriage to noblemen, and she has been lucky enough to be chosen to marry the male who will become the ultimate known authority in all the land. Her father is paying the king an obnoxious amount of her families wealth for this privilege, resulting in a massive diplomatic marriage tying her family to the royal bloodline. Despite having been chosen for this purpose, her father was unable to produce any more daughters younger than herself, making older than her husband by about 7-8 years. Despite this, her fathers money is enough to make up the difference in age (a younger bride would have been more desirable)

The fun of this roleplay is in how the new princess will adopt to her new life in the royal palace, and what kind of wife she will be to the new prince regent. Will this be a loving romance? Will the princess push the prince to be kind and compassionate or cruel and unforgiving? Will she be able to get the prince to respect her, or will she end up as his property? Is the new princess smart and capable, or is she overwhelmed by her new roles and responsibilities? The role of the princess is completely open, other than why she is getting married, and how much older she must be that the prince. Please pitch me ideas!

(Somewhat inspired by Game of Thrones Brienne of Tarth storyline)

My character is a squire who is just old enough to be accepted by a knight for training. Born the 5th male of his name and being very far from succession, he has decided not to learn how to manage his fathers land as some of his older brothers have and instead opted to devote himself to knighthood in the hopes that he might bring glory to his fathers name and possibly to become a legend in his own right by serving the king and performing legendary deeds. He has been training harder than his brothers his whole life in the pursuit of this. Sparring, exercising, exploring, and leaning of the knighthood since he was old enough to learn how to read. His father has finally written a letter of request for him to squire under an established knight of the kingdom, and with that he has been sent out to the magistrate's office to be assigned under the tutelage of a knight to learn more of the ways of combat, chivalry, and courage that it takes to be a successful knight.

Your character is the only known female knight in the entire realm. She has had to fight for every shred of respect given to her by the nobility and her fellow knights since she became interested in being one at a very young age. Despite her parents doing everything they could to stop her, despite many people telling her she was not allowed, and despite many laughing her off, she has still managed to force her way into the knightly ranks. In order to do this, she has had to become an extremely competent combatant and rider, and to not allow men around her to disrespect her, having likely beaten other well known knights in sparring or in tournaments (possibly disguised as a male entrant). After many years of proving herself, she has finally been given an honor which designates her as a true knight: a squire to both train in the service of becoming a new knight and one to follow her orders and assist her on her quests. Not only will she be able to show someone else what she has learned, but will also finally get the help she needs to do more real good for honor of her own.

The fun of this roleplay is in how the knight and squire's relationship develops. At first he will have all of the prejudices of any male from this time period. How will being exposed to a strong smart woman help to change these prejudices? What will the squire learn not just about women, but also about knighthood? When and why will the knight become sexual with her squire? There is a lot of room left in this roleplay as to how the knight will be played and what her motivations will be! Please pitch me ideas!

MC is a pure good soul who has spent his entire life helping others and being religiously faithful while also maintaining his virginity (for whatever reason). At the very start of this roleplay, MC dies tragically through some kind of heroic self sacrifice such as pushing someone younger out of the way of traffic or throwing themselves in front of a crowd to save their lives. Having been good natured his entire life, he is entitled to his eternal reward in the form of access to paradise.

YC is MC guardian angel, who has watched him his entire life, proud of his service and saddened by his sudden and unexpected death. When MC learns of his own death, YC is here to welcome him and provide him with the great news that he is qualified to enter paradise and have whatever he likes for the rest of eternity! MC, being a virginal man on the verge of having whatever he wants of course asks to have his sexual desires which he had eschewed his whole life to finally be fulfilled. Of course he is able to have this, whether by his own guardian angel or by other souls who wish to engage in the same!

What is paraside like? How does it cater to the needs and desires of it's residents? There is a lot of room for creativity in how life after death works!

Your character is some powerful medieval hero (typically a sorceress) who is seeking out a powerful and 'evil' sorcerer at the top of his spire where he lives in seclusion. She has no doubt survived traps and fought off his pets and summons to reach the top of his spire. Inside is a hoarde of treasure such as she has never seen before, and a long set of stairs leading up to an obsidian throne. The battle may be well fought or a quick sweep, and when it is over the powerful sorcerer reveals to the female hero that her shallow ethical principals hold her back, and corrupts her into being more like himself.

Expect your character to become more powerful and receive lessons and bond with him and blend the lines between smut and magic. We could possibly go on quests to obtain powerful magical artifacts, or fight off pesky heroes knowing that my character will always be there to back yours up if needed.

In each of these scenes I am looking to play either male, though I have a slight preference to play the bottom described whenever possible. In these scenes homosexuality is looked down upon and this is a requirement, I am not going to play either of these scenes in an alternative medieval world that is somehow more progressive.

One character is the sovereign ruler of the nation, the king of the realm who's word is law and who can dictate new rules and give decrees. Secretly he is a raging homosexual who is obsessed with cocks and only wants to be fucked. He's usually despondent at meetings, does whatever his royal adviser asks him to do with a hand wave, puts up with female suitors that he does not care for, and generally lives a life being miserably distant from what he wants most. Despite this, he must pretend to be straight in front of his court of noblemen and of course, in front of the general peasantry of the kingdom.

The other character is an enterprising low-life or bad faith nobleman who dislikes the kingdom the king rules over and wants to see it brought down. He finds a way to get close enough to the king to offer him some cock, and once the king takes this bait he does whatever this character wants him to, including deliver decrees and write laws that very much go against what is in the best interests of the kingdom itself. He continues to corrupt the leadership, acting more dominant and letting the king give into his submissive fantasies, giving this character more and more power as things continue, leading to the ruination of the realm he oversees.

The fun of this RP is in someone not just dominating the king, but also the whole realm, literally fucking it. All he has to do is keep the king locked in his bedchambers and keep gaping his ass and the other male can get whatever he wants all while bringing about the destruction of the people he does not like. I want this other character to be a hateful spiteful person who is primarily motivated by destruction, especially if this destruction feeds back into their sexual desires. I would love to see someone get hard over something bad happening, then use that hardness to fuck the king roughly, all while filling his ear with the next line of things to be done by his will.

One character in this RP is the prince regent in line for the throne. In this RP, the heir does not show much promise at all. He appears to struggle to pay attention in his classes, is comically bad in hand to hand combat training, and seems to have little to no interest in the affairs of his father. The truth is that this heir is actually secretly very gay, and wants nothing more than for people to get along and for himself to have the ability to be fucked by another male. This character is typically young (about 16) and will not be old enough to rule the kingdom for some time. There is a rumor going about, and it appears that the king has isolated his son from all male presence, causing his sexuality to be called into question by nobles and peasants alike.

The other character in this RP is another prince, from another kingdom, who is not in line for the throne (5th of his name). This character has been mocked by his more open homosexuality by his father and nobles their entire life, serving as a joke for his people since he was caught fucking a stable boy in his youth. His influence and lack of position in line to his fathers land has allowed him to be able to have sex with males, and is sort of an openly kept secret. While many joke of this characters sexuality the 'official' line is that he is not gay. His father, hearing the rumor of the prince regent, hatches an idea to try to corrupt the boy into further homosexuality. Sure his son might end up as a bigger joke, but it might also wind up destroying the rival kingdom next door, and if that happens his youngest son may end up being a hero. After more than a decade of jokes at his sons expense, his homosexuality is now suddenly seen as a tool he can use, rather than as a source of embarassment.

The son agrees (although with much distaste) and attempts to corrupt the boy, but when the two meet something unexpected happens. The homosexual prince from the rival kingdom finds he has more in common with the heir to his father's rival's kingdom than he does with his own father, or anyone else for that matter. This 'weak heir' is niieve in his political thinking, yet seems to have a pure heart and loving intentions, causing the other prince to fall in love with him. How will this prince manipulate the political situation to get what he wants? Will he allow his father to conquer the kingdom that belongs to his new love? Will he choose duty, love, or himself? There are many possibilities for how these characters will be played!

One character is a powerful and talented warrior, well known for his prowess and bravery as a knight. The other character is someone who has been assigned to him somehow to be 'partners' or something similar, but he is not very good at combat and is somewhat cowardly. The first character is somewhat of a confident domineering type man who is secretly a homosexual, and starts to pressure his partner into doing sexual favors for him. Telling him how difficult it is for him to focus when he can't be with a woman, slowly progressing into more and more frequent sex until the other male is forced into his role as a bottom.

The sexual advances will only ever be initiated as tying back to the need for relief to focus, but may evolve into rimming or other kinks as time goes on. This character will talk the other into blowjobs and sodomy, but also other submissive things like carrying his gear or getting his horse ready. The other character will put up with this begrudgingly, needing this other character to be at peak performance to continually save his life and to defeat some powerful dark or evil presence potentially as the best hope for the kingdom that character is loyal to. Must include dub-con element for this to work properly.

Last edited:
Bump, I am back from hiatus! Looking for people who want a LTRP with STORY (there will be smut too). Please PM me!

Bump, flexible with themes, looking for partners. I am a very detailed paragraph+ role player!

Bump! There has to be SOMETHING that SOMEONE likes in this style of universe! I can be flexible!

Back
Top Bottom