Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Thieves, Princes, Vampires, and Adventure

Azure-Yuki

Star
Someone recently asked me about a request thread so I thought I might put one up as a place to put some of my interests, kinks, and writing samples.

As you can tell from the title, when it comes to stories and plots I find that my heart lies in fantasy. I love fantasy because of the broad freedom it provides. It is a blank canvas where the only limitation is one's imagination. Sometimes I find it difficult to call fantasy a genre because of simply how broad it can be. I could go on but I do not believe anyone reading this is interested in reading my ramblings on fantasy. You want to know about roleplays.

General Info: I am a white cis male. I have been roleplaying for approximately fifteen years now.

OOC conversation is perfectly fine. I enjoy getting to know my roleplay partners as people and socializing but it is not required. If you are a private person and like to keep things focused only on the roleplay, that works for me.

My roleplay partner's real-life gender/what they identify as makes no difference to me. I do not discriminate.

If you have ideas about a scenario or pairing, please let me know. I always love brainstorming with my roleplay partners.

Real life comes first. Always. If you are busy and do not have to the time to post, perfectly fine. If you have had a hell of a week and do not have the mental energy/desire to post. I am right there with you. Just keep in touch and let me know what's going on if you want to take a break. I would also ask that you extend the same courtesy to me. Sometimes inspiration is a fleeting thing, and sometimes my work and other activities leave me with little no creative energy left. If I go silent for a while, feel free to give me a poke.

If something about the roleplay is not working for you, please let me know. We can talk about it and see about coming up with a solution. Otherwise, if you are just not feeling a roleplay anymore, feel free to just let me know. We can try a different idea or just go our separate ways. Either way, no harm done.

Genre: While I love fantasy. It is not the only thing I choose to roleplay. My other interests include fantasy, science fiction, macabre, and modern slice of life.

Plot to Smut Ratio: That all depends on the roleplay and the desires of my partner. Some ideas I have are plot heavy with a focus on story, character interaction, and development. How much smut depends on what's going on in the story at any given moment. Other ideas I have can be more akin to backdrop for smutty scenes. Generally I would say the more slice of life an idea or scenario is, the more the ratio will lean to smut. Conversely, the more plot heavy scenarios will lean in that direction obviously.

Kinks: F-List

I am going to try to keep these brief so as to keep the scenarios malleable with room for tweaking and customization.

A Princess in Chains - A beautiful desert princess is captured when her homeland is conquered by a neighboring kingdom and she is taken from her home. She is brought forth to the conquering king in chains as a prize of war. She is then given an ultimatum. Either live the remainder of her life as a political prisoner or agree to be betrothed to the prince in order to unite the two kingdoms.

A Captured Princess - A dark warlock becomes enraptured by a beautiful princess and kidnaps her, locking her away in a tower. Chained in the top of the tower, she can be freed whenever she wants, so long as she agrees to marry the warlock. The man comes to her every night and renews his offer, but she refuses. As time passes, she feels her resolve begin to wane. The day she decides to given though, she is finally rescued by a lone man. But she will find that her kingdom is not what it once was.

I Accidentally Summoned a Succubus - Set in modern day, a young man explores a locked off room of a library late one night. He comes across a strange book that seems to call out to him. He opens it to find that it is written in a strange language he has never seen before, yet he finds himself muttering the strange language. Suddenly light fills the room as magic fills the air. A moment later, a succubus stands before the man. (I have a couple of similar ideas which are set in a fantasy world to provide for more of an adventure)

The Princess and the Thief - A thief sneaks into a princess' bedchambers to steal a particular item of value. He takes the trinket and begins to make his escape, but then the sleeping nearby princess catches his eye. He cannot resist the temptation to steal one kiss from her lips. But as he kisses her, she awakens. Perhaps she calls the guards and has the thief thrown into the dungeons. Perhaps she brings him to her father or his advisor. Or perhaps she decides to find out why he broke into her room to steal one inconspicuous item. The truth of the matter may be more than she expected.

Vampire Kingdom - A once prosperous kingdom is now cloaked in an eternal night. Vampires and creatures of the night have risen to power and made the land their own. Surrounded by a magical mist, humans can enter the kingdom if they wish but may find leaving more difficult. (A work in progress. More of a setting than any specific plot as there are a variety of ideas and stories that could take place within.) (Needs work)

The Vampire's Manor - Set during modern times, one Halloween night a young woman is out and about with her friends. The conversation of the night eventually turns to the subject of a large manor on the outskirts of their town. The manor is thought to be abandoned, and some even say it is haunted. The girl does not believe in such things and is dared by her friends to go into the manor alone. She is correct that the manor is not haunted, but it is not abandoned either. A vampire has taken them mansion as his home and discovers the beautiful young trespasser within its halls.

Little Red Riding Hood - A more adult take on the classic tale. The young woman, because of whatever reason we decide, is forced into a dark forest at night. Scantly clad and wearing a bright red hood, she walks through the supposed haunted forest. There are rumors that monsters dwell within the forest. But there is also a forgotten castle deep within the forest which is the home of a werewolf. It is the night of the full moon, the werewolf is on the hunt, and it has caught the beautiful Red's scent.

Star Wars - I have really been wanting to do a Star Wars roleplay based on the art of Dave Cheung. Probably set between Episodes III and IV involving a young jedi knight who survived Order 66. He goes into exile in the Outer Rim, hoping to evade the empire's notice as well as searching for fellow survivors. While on a planet controlled by the Hutts, he feels himself drawn to the system as if the force is guiding him for some purpose. That is when he comes across a young alien woman (possibly a twi'lek, mirialan, or togruta) enslaved by the Hutts. He senses that she is force sensitive and feels compelled to help free her. He knows that the emperor is searching for force sensitives such as her to turn to the darkside. He also knows that the Hutts would be all too willing to sell her to the empire if the price is right. (Taken)

Mail Order Android Maid - In the near future bio-androids, androids made of living tissue, have the new biggest thing. Physically indistinguishable from humans, they are created for all manner of functions. Many of their functions include acting as servants, maids, companions, and even pleasurable company. Because of their advanced nature, bio-androids are extremely expensive and typically reserved only for the incredibly rich and elite. Yet one day a young college student receives a strange package delivered to his apartment. He did not order anything, but opening the container he finds himself face to face with a beautiful android maid.

That Stray Cat Was Actually a Catgirl - A young man comes across a stray kitten in a cardboard box on a cold and rainy day. He takes the kitten home with him that evening and looks after it. But when he wakes up the next morning he finds a catgirl curled up next to him in his bed.

Maid of the House - It is rare to find a handsome rich single man of his age. Most of his friends and associates are now on their second or third marriage, but not him. They say he should find himself a nice girl to marry. Sometimes they even set him up on dates, but nothing ever seems to stick. But none of that matters. Every day after work he goes home and his lovely maid greets him. Their relationship is layered. Domination. Submission. Passion. Lust. Romance. Love. Master. Pet. Kink. They are soulmates. He has no need and no interest in a wife, because she is his maid. The dynamic of master and maid is theirs. She is his, and he is hers.

Naughty Fairy Tales - This is more of a concept than one specific idea, I don't want to list out every potential variation. The idea is simple. Take a beloved fairy tale and add an adult, kinky, or dark twist to it. What if Snow White was captured by the huntsman? What would he do with her? What if Cinderella's beautiful evening dress vanished at the stroke of midnight leaving her in her undergarments and forcing her to flee the palace? What if Sleeping Beauty's prince failed to rescue her, leaving her sleeping for ages until someone else came along? Based heavily off the art of J Scott Campbell.

The Demon King - The netherworld is ruled by the demon king. Every time he dies, he is eventually reborn and takes his claim to the throne from any would be usurpers. Except this cycle something unusual has happened. The demon king was reincarnated into a human. More of a basic concept than a full on idea. The idea being this could easily become a romance between the reborn demon king and a demon sent to find him and bring him to the netherworld or even a faithful servant or harem. Just something of a basic idea. (Needs work)

The Prince's Maid - The prince and the daughter of the head maid have been best friends ever since they were young children. The grew up together in the palace, learning and playing together. They have always been inseparable. But what happens when their friendship turns into something more? What happens once neither of them can deny their feelings for one another? That they are madly in love. The prince has come of age when he is meeting potential suitors. Daughters of nobles, princesses from foreign lands, and all manner of desirable beauties. Yet none ignite the same spark inside his heart the way that his beloved maid does.

Fantasy:
Prince/Princess
Magician's Apprentice/Princess
Sailor/Mermaid
Male Vampire/Female Human
Male Human/Female Vampire
Monster Slayer/Demon
Human/Succubus
Demon King/Human
Demon King/Demon Subject

Science Fiction:
Human/Alien
Human/Android
Human/AI

~1~
In the heart of a vast desert kingdom stood the capital city, surrounded by tall white walls. The vast bazaar where merchants came to barter their wares was quiet, for night had come. The burning sun had given way for the cool night air that made the local inhabitants retire into the warmth of their homes. They were brown of skin and dark of hair, for it was said they were kissed by the sun. The moon was large and full with millions of twinkling stars shining in the sky. In the heart of the city, surrounded by walls was the royal palace. Its large brass domes seemed to shine in the moonlight and all seemed to be at peace.

On the roof of a building right across from the palace walls sat a figure in dark clothing. With his light skin, brown hair, and blue eyes, the man was obviously a foreigner from the west. He sat on the roof, hiding in the shadows beneath a canopy as he watched the guards on the walls make their rounds, timing the pattern of their patrols. The man was a thief from a foreign land, and had made the perilous journey through the desert to this city in search of treasure. The palace before him no doubt had any number of beautiful and valuable items that a thief would love to take. But this thief was after something special.

Gazing up at the expansive palace, the thief caught sight of something. Up on one of the balconies overlooking the city, he caught glimpse of a silhouette. A shadow with the subtle curves of a beautiful young woman bathed in the light from inside the palace. The thief stared up at her from the shadows, unable to make out her face, and watched as she went back into the warm glow of the palace a moment later. That was it. That balcony was where he needed to go. The thief crept to the edge of roof and looked over at the palace walls. It would be quite the jump. The thief waited for the perfect moment to make his move. Eventually, there was a lull in the patrols just as the wind picked up and clouds high above passed in front of the moon, casting the entire city into darkness. The time was now.

The thief pulled his black leather hood over his head and dashed across the roof, making a desperate jump. His fingers and feet quickly found small areas to grasp onto and he quietly made his way up, climbing over the wall before jumping down into the courtyards. Hiding behind the bushes, he waited for a guard to pass by before making his way up a set of stairs that led to the upper outer area of the palace. Sticking to the shadows, he moved with silence until he found himself right below the balcony he had seen before. Pulling the short bow from his back, the thief slipped a special arrow on to his bow's string, drew back on his bow, and pointed it up towards the balcony. He released the arrow and watched as it soared through the night air, finding its place in the ceiling above the balcony. The thief smiled to himself as he watched a length of rope silently fall from the arrow down to him. Taking hold, he climbed his way up the wall towards the balcony as fast as he could while still staying silent.

Grabbing on to the marble railing, he pulled himself over onto the balcony. Stepping into the dark dimply lit bedchambers, the subtle fragrances of lilac and jasmine filled the thief's senses. The room was adorned in silks over various shades of red, pink, and violet; the flickering candlelight dancing against the sheer fabrics. The thief stepped lightly, his footsteps muffled by the exquisitely patterned rug which covered the marble floors.

~2~
It was late in the evening as Robin, a young magician at the magic academy was hard at work in a corner of the library. He had silvery hair and deep blue eyes. The silvery haired mage stepped back and forth in front of a table, his footsteps echoing off the tile floor, as he looked over various books checking his work again and again. On the table were several different books opened. On their pages laid old scripts and various drawings and diagrams of magical circles. The young man looked over his work multiple times. Everything had to be absolutely perfect, even the slightest miscalculation would result in yet another failure.

Robin was a student at the magical academy, an apprentice magician. The academy was ancient and famous throughout the land. For centuries, it had been the place of learning for those with an affinity for all manner of mystical disciplines. Every generation, the academy produced the mages that would become famous for their grand adventures and go on to counsel kings. At one time the academy resided in a remote area of the country side, but as fame of the academy grew the area around it began to become populated. Now the academy resided in the heart of the town that had grew around it, becoming known simply as the blue city. It was a place for not just magicians, but scholars of all of academia. The academy would take on only those who showed an affinity for magic. Robin was one such student, and yet recently he had come across quite a snag in his studies.

Robin's class was beginning their work in conjuration, the summoning of items and creatures. To begin their work, the students of the academy were working to summon familiars. Familiars were beasts and creatures that would become bound to the mage as a servant or even guardian at times, depending on what was summoned. Many of Robin's students had summoned creatures such as owls, cats, bats, and even the rare pseudo dragon. Robin on the other hand had yet to summon a familiar. Every attempt ended in abject failure and embarrassment for the young mage. One time he thought he had actually succeeded during a class practice exercise but ended up summoning a giant ooze monster that had to quickly be banished by the instructor.

Robin wiped the sweat from his brow as he stood up from the floor and looked over the summoning circle he had drawn with chalk. After spending the past twelve hours in the library, pouring over every tome on summoning familiars that he could find, he thought he was finally ready. This was it, his last chance. Robin was exhausted and he could feel that his mana, the magical energy a mage used to call to cast spells, was running low. He felt like he had just enough for one more summoning ritual, otherwise he would risk passing out if he tried again that night. Grabbing his spelbook from table he held it by the spine with one hand as he reach out his hand towards the summoning circle with the other. The young mage slowly took a deep breath and focus his mind and energy at the task at hand. With a gesture of his hand, he began to utter the summoning incantation, calling out through the ether to his would be familiar, calling them to come to his side. Mana flowed through Robin's body as he watched the lines of the summoning circle begin to emit a light blue glow. As he continued the spell, the glow became brighter until it illuminated the entire library. Robin's eyes went wide as he saw a bright light within the circle begin to appear and slowly take form. His eyes widened, it was working.

~3~
The desert sun was high in the sky, blazing down on to the land below. The sand was a soft fire that one’s feet would sink into with every step, but luckily the lone figure rode atop a camel that was slowly making its way through the dunes. Yet, even while riding atop the animal and having his head concealed by the hood of his cloak, the young man still felt the life slowly draining out of him with each passing minute.

This desert heat was oppressive, and every breath he took seemed to only take more of the land’s burning heat into his body. He was tempted to remove his cloak in the hope that a cool breeze might pass over the dunes and refresh him. Yet the wind felt like an oven and taking off his cloak would only serve to expose his light-colored skin to the burning sun above. He could not fathom how the natives of this land could endure weather, and he found himself missing the temperate climate of his homeland of Arcadia.

Reaching down to his belt, the young Arcadian grabbed hold of his waterskin and eagerly opened it. Loosening his hold on the reins for a moment he lifted the small spout to his mouth and took a few slow drinks, savoring the water as it flowed down his mouth. He had to keep his greed from getting the best of him, something that, as a thief, could be difficult at times. After taking a couple of moderately sized drinks he forced himself to slide back in the cork and put the waterskin back in its place. He needed it to last and it was already over half empty.

As the camel ascended to the crest of a large sand dune, there was a light breeze. The young man looked up and his eyes widened in awe as all thoughts of the desert heat were dashed if for but a moment. He reached up and grabbed hold of his hood, pulling it down so he could feel the wind in brown hair. His blue eyes lit up as he gazed down into a wide valley of a river. Spread out before him was a grand city enclosed by massive stone walls, the desert capital. And there, in the heart of the city was the large royal palace with its towers adorned with large brass domes that were spoken of all throughout the world.

All of a sudden, the days passing through the grueling desert was worth it, just for that amazing spectacle. Feeling new life and the thrill of adventure flowing through his body, the Arcadian thief tapped the heels of his boots against the sides of the camel and urged him to hurry towards the city.

As the young made his way down towards the valley, he found himself among a large number of merchants slowly flowing into the city through the massive gates. That was not surprising though, this city was well known as a gigantic trade hub. The pathway for goods between the Arcadian Empire and the west and the lands of the far east. Merchants would deal in all manner of goods. Exotic spices, beautiful crafted jewelry, and beautiful carpets with distinct and colorful patterns were some of the items this land was best known for. And it just so happened that the thief from Arcadia had come far for an item of particular interest.

The progression through the main gate was slow, there seemed to be some sort of commotion up ahead. After making his way through the gates, the young thief gave the camel over to the care of the local stable and proceeded along the main street. Looking about, he could see that the majority of the buildings on the outer edge of the city around the main walls were in disrepair. The locals appeared mostly in rags at best. There were quite a lot of guards about, most appeared to be shooing away the local peasants so that the merchants entering the city could reach the bazaar unimpeded. An elderly beggar walked up beside a wagon that was carrying foodstuffs and begged the driver for a bit of bread. He claimed it was for his grandchildren. This was put to a swift end as a burly guard grabbed the man but the scruff of his rags and threw him backways out of the road and to the ground. A pair of small children let quickly ran towards the elderly man, but guard paid no mind to that. He pulled his scimitar from his scabbard and ordered the locals to make way.

“That includes you, Arcadian scum.” The guard spat at the light skinned thief and gave him a shove to the side as he was passing by.

“Sorry, friend. I don’t want any trouble. Just passing through.” The thief said, raising a hand to show he was harmless. However, his other hand was of another mind. When the guard shoved him, the thief’s left hand quickly slipped along the man’s belt to his small coin purse and quickly swiped a few coins which he kept hidden in the closed palm of his hand. The thief quickly stepped away and turned about his own business so the guard would leave him alone. The thief opened his hand and raised an eyebrow when he realized he was holding gold coins in his hand. ‘Hmm…the guards in this city are paid quite well for simple muscle.’ He thought quietly to himself before turning towards the elderly beggar on the ground. Meanwhile, the guards continued to clear a path on the main road.

“This city’s welcoming committee is quite something.” The thief mentioned in a dry tone as he knelt down and offered his hand to help the older man back up to his feet and then added, “Is there something special about today, or are the guards always this friendly?”

“The prince of Dalmasca is arriving today. The sultan is searching for a suitor to marry his daughter, the princess. Hear the horns?” The elderly man said with a low groan as he made his way up to his feet just as loud horns were blown from atop the city walls. Locals looked out from windows and doorways towards the main gate. The two small children the beggar referred to as his grandchildren peeked their heads out to get a better view. The thief turned around curiously as the low sound of hooves grew closer. A procession of men on horseback marched through the gates. At the head of the group, riding a jet black stallion, was a man adorned in armor and a royal blue cloak that hung from his shoulders. Following him were what appeared to be knights or soldiers from his homeland. The procession followed along the main path which went directly up towards the palace in the heart of the city. All around, the peasants whispered among themselves. It was said that the princess was the most beautiful woman in all of the kingdoms. The prince of Dalmasca would make for a good match.

“Fascinating.” The thief remarked with clear sarcasm in his voice before turning back towards the elderly beggar. He held out the gold coins he had pickpocketed from the guard and handed them over to the man without a second thought as he said, “Here, for your trouble. And for your grandchildren.”

The beggar eagerly took the coins and thanked the thief. The thief nodded in response but then added, “Perhaps you can help me. I am looking for a man named Nazir. Might you know where I can find him?”

The beggar at the Arcadian thief curiously and then nodded. The thief smiled with a small glint in his eye as the beggar told him the best way to go, which consisted of several turns down the twisting alleyways. The thief thanked the beggar who lastly added, “May shadows shroud you.”

“Walk in moonlight, friend.” The thief answered with knowing nod as he walked into the alleyway, enveloped by shadows from the surrounding builds that hung around closely. As the thief made his way through the city, he found himself feeling something that no thief worth his salt never wanted to realize. He was sticking out like a sore thumb. His light-colored skin and brown hair made him stand out in a crown far too much among the locals who were all brown of skin and dark haired. It was said that they were kissed by the sun, and that is how they could survive in the desert.

Following the beggar’s directions, the thief found himself at the doorway to a trader’s shop. Looking down near the bottom of the doorway was a small hand carved symbol in the stone. A crescent moon. This was the place. Pushing the cloth that hung over the doorway to the side, he stepped in. The man behind the counter looked up in surprise at his visitor. He was brown of skin like everyone in this land. His dark black hair was cut short. He clapped his hands together with a smile and said. “Welcome friend, to Nazir’s trade emporium. Here you will find all manner of treasures throughout the world! I am Nazir. Might I ask who you are?”

“One who shrouds himself with shadow and walks in moonlight.” The thief responded in a whisper, repeating the same words spoken between him and the beggar.

Nazir quickly walked from behind the counter and went to the doorway. He peeked his head out and looked up and down the alleyway to see that no one else was around. He walked back to the counter and pulled out a bottle of wine and two simple cups. He pulled the cork from the bottle and held the opening under his nose, enjoying the subtle aroma with a small smile before pouring the wine. “Your first time in this country, yes?”

“How did you guess?” The thief asked curiously, tilting his head a bit to the side.

“You look like everyone who crosses the desert their first time, half dead. Here, you must try the local vintage. It puts that Arcadian swill to shame.” He said with a hearty laugh as the rich red liquid filled the two cups. He raised up one of the cups with a nod before taking a small drink and asking, “So, what brings a thief all the way from Arcadia to my humble store?”

“Simple. I’m looking for something, and I was told you are the man to see. They say you are the best fence in the city.” The thief responded simply as he took a small drink of the cup of wine that sat before him. He found the wine to be slightly thicker than he was used to, and the flavor stayed on the tongue longer yet had a rich sweetness to it. He put the cup down and explained, “I am looking for a ring. A golden band with a gemstone set within it. A round red gem called the sun ruby. Sound familiar?”

Nazir’s eyes widened as he drank, struggling not to spit wine out of his mouth. He eventually regained his composure and drank the entirety of the cup he held before setting it down on the counter with a sigh. He looked up at the Arcadian thief curiously and responded, “You were told correct. But I am afraid that you came to this city in vain. The ring you describe is no mere trinket or piece of jewelry. It is an heirloom of the royal family. Given to the late queen by the sultan when they were married. Supposedly it was then given to the princess before her mother passed away. Even if you could steal it from the princess’ finger, I would never purchase such an item. But of course, to even attempt such a theft is a fool’s errand.”

“Well…I guess it’s a good thing I’m not a fool.” The thief said with a small smirk before finishing his drink and taking his leave.

~4~

How long had it been? How long had this nightmare gone on? How long had Lucien von Holtz ceased to be a man, and instead lived as a monster? He could no longer remember. The days turned to months. The months turned to years. The years turned to centuries. It seemed that death refused to greet the man turned beast, no matter how long he waited. Even in his darkest hours when all hope turned to despair and the Lucien attempted to end his life, the only was result was for his wounds to heal. It was as if fate itself refused to allow him to die. He was cursed. Cursed to live on as a beast, as a monster.

It had not always been this way though. Once, long ago, Lucien von Holtz was a handsome young lord. He had soft blue eyes, long dark hair, and a strong physique. One might expect such a handsome young lord to be prideful and arrogant, yet Lucien's servants knew him as a humble and caring young man. He was not the sort to hold himself above others, yet he did take great pride in his family. He was a von Holtz. His family had ruled over their lands for generations. Their family crest was a black wolf's head over a blue and white field. The von Holtz family ruled over a valley nestled between mountain ranges to the north and the south. The high mountain peaks were white with snow that every winter came down into the valley. The valley itself was a lush green forest with rivers that flowed from the mountains. The remote province was mostly left to its own devices. The von Holtz family were known as stern but fair rulers who took great care of their subjects. They made sure that every hold and keep was well maintained, and that the valley produced enough food to get their people through every winter.

Lucien was the youngest son of the von Holtz family, but he was the only male heir to live to adulthood. His brothers had all died in their childhood or adolescent years. His eldest brother died falling off his horse and down a cliff. His middle brother died to fever one winter night as a boy. Lucien's mother died when he was a child and his father, having been middle aged when Lucien was born, also died when Lucien was only in his early twenties. Some said the Von Holtz family was cursed. Legends said that one of Lucien's ancestors made a pact with some dark entity, a witch, a demon, or possibly even the devil himself, for power and prosperity. Lucien would hear these old wives tales every now and then around his family's castle. Mutterings from old serving women on nights when the moon was full, but the young lord never paid it any mind.

There was one elderly handmaiden in particular, Old Gran, who served Lucien's mother back when he was a boy. She was well known for her stories. She would always say the same thing to Lucien whenever he went outside to play as a boy. A warning. Do not go into the forest when the moon is full. That is when the wolves will come for you. Do not listen to their howls. They are calling to you, for you are a von Holtz.

Lucien was never sure what happened to Old Gran. After his mother passed away, he heard that the old woman went to live with her children and grandchildren. He hoped so. He hoped her final years were surrounded by love and comfort. Yet even once she was gone, Old Gran's words remained in Lucien's mind. Always just below the surface. Do not go into the forest when the moon is full. That is when the wolves will come for you. Do not listen to their howls. They are calling to you, for you are a von Holtz. Sometimes at night Lucien would stir in his bed, feeling restless and unable to sleep. A he laid in his bed, he would look out his bedroom windows and see the full moon shining brightly in the sky high above the snowcapped mountain peaks. The moon's silvery light would fill his eyes as it illuminated his room. And then, as he drifted to the edge of sleep, he would hear it. The faint howling of the wolves in the dark forests of the valley.

After the death of his father, Lucien was formally named Lord von Holtz and given domain over the valley. It was late summer, and the young lord took to task his new responsibilities. It was believed that winter would be especially cold, some were calling it the black winter. Knowing how harsh winter could sometimes be in the valley, Lucien made sure each town and village had plenty of grain and stores, redistributing where needed. Things proceeded well, and when winter came it seemed to be a bit milder than expected. But things took a turn for the worst one morning when a hysterical villager came into the castle. One of the smaller remote villages at the edge of the valley had been attacked, by wolves. Nearly the entirety of the village's livestock was devoured by the wolves in the night. It was rare for a pack of wolves to attack a village. Perhaps the wolf population had grown too large that season, or there were too few elk for them to hunt. Either way, something needed to be done. Lucien ordered three of his best knights to ride out with him that morning to the village in order to hunt these wolves. Lucien insisted on leading the hunt, as he wanted to show his subjects that they could rely on their new lord. This proved to be the young lord's undoing.

~

Standing on a balcony of the long abandoned von Holtz castle, the werewolf looked up at the falling snow. The cold air and wind seemed to not bother the beast at all, its large muscular body covered in a thick black fur. If anything, the brisk mountain air seemed refreshing. Turning his wolf's head down to look over the vast dark snow-covered valley, all was silent except for the wind. The valley was blanketed in darkness, the clouds up above blocking the moonlight.

Lucien could feel it, even concealed by the clouds, he could feel the full moon high above. He felt it in his blood. His heartrate starting to quicken. A low guttural growl rumbled from his broad muscular chest. The beast blood within him was stirring, primal instincts rising slowly to the surface. Yet perhaps tonight would be different. The clouds were thick. Perhaps tonight he would be able to hold on, to stay in control. Just so long as...

The wolf's thoughts came to a sudden halt as the wind picked up and the valley below him started to brighten. His bestial eyes looked up to the sky to see that the wind had blown apart the clouds, and the light of the full moon filled his gaze. The beast's eyes dilated from the bright light and his fur bristled. Dropping to his knees, the werewolf's clawed hands gripped the stone railing of the balcony. A low grunt slowly turned into growl and the beast's eyes opened wide with a faint glow. Looking back up at the full moon, the monster rose to its feet. Raising its head high up towards the moon, it let out a loud howl that echoed throughout the valley far below.

Fueled by primal desires and feral instinct, the wolf leapt from the balcony, grabbing various pieces of stone from the castle to slow its descent as it fell to the ground. Going down to all fours, the beast dashed into the shadows of the forest with great speed. The beast's keen senses of hearing and smell made the forest come alive. The beast was hunting, but it did not yet know for what. The werewolf soon found itself in the heart of the forest. Coming to a stop, it raised its nose up and sniffed the air a few times. The wind was blowing, and on the air was a scent. Something that tickled the beast's senses. Something new and pleasant. It was the subtle fragrance of a young woman's perfume. Along with the perfume was the scent of a young woman, but then there was something even more. It was subtle, a young woman's pheromones. The beast let out a low growl as a primal urge welled up deep from within.

Once again the beast took off into the forest on all fours, running with a sense of vigor. It followed the smell of the young woman as if it were a trail. Eventually the beast found the source of the scent in a small clearing in the forest. The wolf stayed in shadows of the trees just at the edge of the clearing, staring with glowing red eyes at the young beautiful maiden in the red hood. The wolf moved in the darkness of the trees, encircling the clearing like a predator stalking its prey. All the while its eyes remained locked on the scantly clad young beauty.

Last edited:
Bumped with new Star Wars idea. Well, old Star Wars idea. I have been looking for a long time but never put it in my thread.

Back
Top Bottom