Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A healing touch (Klein and Akari)

Akari69

Super-Earth
The priestess Gina was kneeling in front of the statues of the goddesses her head bowed in prayer. Upon finishing her prayer she stood up with a smile. "Thank you." She said cheerfully to the statues with a light bow. Turning from them she walked out of the small church and into the town. Her bright smile cheered up all those that saw it. A group of little kids ran up to her and circled her. "Lady priestess! Lady priestess! Come play with us! Yeah come play with us!" They begged taking hold of her hands dragging her through the streets to play with them. "Now children I will play with you I promise. But first can you take me to the Priests house, I must speak with him. Afterwards I will play with you, I promise." She said smiling at them. On of the little ones looked up at her questioningly for a second. "Ok lady priestess, He stays in the old church at the top of the hill, but our parents dont let us go up there. So you will have to go. But remember our promise." He said grinning widely. "Oh I will." She said with a soft smile as she headed up the hill.

Sylph a young alchemist was appeared a heretic.As an alchemist he knew to be exiled a long time ago. But the church to the core was corrupt not a lot of people knew that. The young alchemist sat in a cramped cabin inside a cave a giant pot sat in the center and bubbled a green steam and he read a book. ''On i'd better collect some herbs'' he left his cabin and walked alonside the main path and saw a girl walking to the circh
''So nieve he says sighing and sitting down and begining to collect herbs for his new alchemical recipes.

Gina saw the man and knew he was an alchemist. "Hello sir alchemist." She greeted as she passed him by. Being a preistess of the people rather than the church she saw everyone around her as equal. In a world so cold and corrupt she only hoped that she could make a small difference. Finally making it to the grand doors of the church she knocked on them and waited for the preist to answer.

''Hey'' The boy flashed a small smile and slowly trailed her to her destination ,going where he thought she was.
-------
The priest opened the door. The robe covered his dard on for her and he smiled saying''Come in come in take a load off and have something to drink'' There where two drinks on the table one was filled with a afrodisiac. He took a seat at the table and said''What was this thing you wanted to talk to me about?''

"Hello father." She said bowing her head as she walked in. "Thank you." She smiled to his offer and sat across from him and sipped the drink in front of her. "Oh that, well you see father, the people of the village need help, I was hoping you could do something with the chruch to help them."

''What do they need help with?'' He asked as he layed back. He really didn't care,the people had food and everything.Besides if we help later they're faith in god will only get stronger.Bides he just didnt feel like it.
-----
Sylph peeked through the window of course staying as stealthy as possible

"Well I was hoping the church could help them out with better schooling and housing. They are just barely making it as it is and they pray everyday for help, I think that you should help them out." She proposed to him with a hope in her eyes and smile.

Back
Top Bottom