Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Let’s get kinky!

Khaos

Super-Earth
Hello!

I’m currently looking for 18+ RP partners who can indulge me a little bit. Basically, I want to play as one (or more) females to be used and abused however my partner wants. The kinkier, grittier and darker, the better! I also don’t mind what gender or kind of character you want to play for this! Bonus points for non-consensual stuff!

On a side note, regarding fandoms, I have an itch to play as Spider-Gwen. Can play as other characters and other fandoms too, most likely, as long as I’m familiar with them. Feel free to ask!

Also, no characters any younger than 16!

If you happen to be interested, feel free to PM!

Last edited:
Bump! RL has had me busy a bit over the last few days. Let’s see if I’m allowed a tiny break for a second here!

Bump! Gosh I really want to find the time to properly give this site the attention it deserves!

Bump! Really looking for some MHA stuff, especially Himiko Toga x Uraraka Ochaco. Either that or wanting to play a submissive female or harem for a especially dark, non-con and humiliating MxF story. The darker, kinkier and grittier, the better!

Looking for a couple more RPs. Fandoms oriented in the Fate saga get bonus points!

Bump!

PS: I'm not willing to play dominant roles for MxF or FxFuta scenarios, sorry. For those, I'll only play as submissives, or switches...if the plot is alluring enough. Sorry about that!

Last edited:
Small bump, looking for a couple of new RPs to help me get back into the swing of things while I keep catching up… :3

Silly bump as I still try my best to get back into the swing of things. Just started watching the new RWBY anime and couldn't help myself though lolz. So, if anyone's interested in a RWBY fandom, I'd be more than up for that!

Bump! Open to, pretty much, anything. Just, please, no Fate stuff. I’ve got personal issues with that one right now.

Quick bump! Also interested in MHA fandoms now the new season’s airing! I’ll be getting to all the messages/posts in the next few days too! Sorry for the delay!

Back
Top Bottom