Fx Male Is that you, Mr. Stark?

PhoenixRising82

ā€œOurs is the Magic. Ours is the Power.ā€
Ironman (AU - vs OC)

Are you my Ironman? Feel you can play Tony well enough? That would be awesome! We should get together and play! šŸ˜‰šŸ™šŸ»

Plot Bunny: Tony Stark/Ironman vs OC (Adventure/Romance) (AU) ā€” Amina Williams tends to Starkā€™s needs. (Think Pepperā€™s position in Ironman.) Anton Williams is hella smart but also unstable. (Turns villain as the story progresses.)

PM me if youā€™re interested and we can discuss Story (it is not nailed down to the written piece below by any means, itā€™s an idea that I liked and one that launched this craving full force. We can discuss kinks and such as well but here is My Main Thread, which contains my preferences, maybes and absolute Noā€™s, so there are no surprises during discussions.

giphy.gif

It was supposed to be a quick lunch with her brother. Then she was supposed to meet her boss at....at....some function. Why couldnā€™t she remember what that was? A groan escaped her throat and as it did, a searing pain rocketed up her spine and burst into clouds of color behind her closed eyes. Oh yeah. The blow to the head from behind. It wasnā€™t doing her any favors.

Another groan escaped her and she was met with resistance when she tried to feel around on her head to see how much damage had been done. Finding her wrists locked in place. Her eyes shot open, her head swiveling to look, as she felt the cold steel digging into the skin of her wrists. Everything was blurry and the sudden movement caused a wave of nausea.

ā€I was beginning to think Iā€™d miscalculated and hit you a little too hard, Min. Welcome back though. Now we can get on with it, hmm?ā€

Amina Williams blinked hearing her brotherā€™s voice. Another wave of nausea bubbling in her stomach as her head whipped around to find him. What she found was a blurred square shoved toward her face and it took her a second to realize it was her tablet. The tell tale bloop sound as the retinal recognition activated and opened the tablet up.

ā€Working with Stark has made you super paranoid, little sis. Itā€™s ok though, gave me time to let the two of you sit and spin the same way I have been for nearly a year, waiting on a meeting with him.ā€

Amina grunted as her brother came into view a little clearer.

ā€Have you lost your mind, Anton?ā€

Her voice came out hoarse and it hurt. How long had she been here? She wondered, she also wondered where herewas. But she knew the answer to her own question. Her brother was clearly suffering from the megalomania that their father had suffered from as well. Lovely. Only it seemed to be presenting itself in far greater doses in Anton. How had she not seen it before? She knew the answer to that too but she didnā€™t have time to dwell on it before she felt the shock of pain zip through her entire body. She went stiff. She cracked her head against the unyielding surface of whatever she was attached to. Her hands jerked, fingers splaying outward. Her teeth clenched against each other. She felt her chest tightening as the current zipped through her. It lasted a second at best, though it felt much longer than that.

Her breathing labored, her jaws aching, muscles jumping lightly from head to toe, a headache roaring to life behind her eyes, she glared blurrily at Anton and the tablet that was trained on her captive form.

Her ears were ringing, making it harder to hear exactly what her brother was really saying but she knew he wasnā€™t talking to her, not initially.

ā€10 milliamps, every hour. It wonā€™t kill her....immediately anyways. Use that big brain of yours to find her, quickly or the world will know that Tony Stark let his right hand die on his watch.ā€

The video ended with Amina staring toward the screen, looking dazed and confused already, as if sheā€™d been hit at least once already with a good jolt, though she hadnā€™t. The blow to her head very well may work to her advantage at that point. Her gaze focused on a point just beyond it. Anton hummed in satisfaction as he lowered the tablet, tapping at its screen for a moment as he located her bossā€™ contact information and sent it along.

ā€Letā€™s see how important you are to Mr. Stark....or if youā€™re disposable like the rest of the world, hmm? Heā€™s got three hours, I imagine your heart wonā€™t hold out past that.ā€

All she could do was stare at her brother. Or the shell of who he used to be really. Heā€™d lost his mind, truly, lost his mind. Perceived power and intelligence had gone to his head. He truly thought he was as good or better than the man the world called Ironman, he was angry and it had all gone to his head until heā€™d just....snapped. Just like their father. And sheā€™d failed to see it or failed to acknowledge it, was really the case. Theyā€™d lost their parents, she hadnā€™t wanted to lose Anton too, so sheā€™d denied it. That was the truth of the matter and now, it was staring her blatantly in the face. Staring her down as boldly as death seemed to be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom