Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Perhaps my darkest desire yet, NSFW and not for the faint of heart

DomG

Supernova
The following is a rough craving, a basic idea that has been working away in the back of my brain for a while now. It’s rather adaptable, the scenario and setting is entirely up in the air and can be changed.

What that means... I am open to write the basic idea as a high fantasy, or a post apocalyptic setting, or even a rough modern equivalent.

What I am envisioning is a story where women outnumber men by a significant margin, the reason can of course be something we discuss together but the important part is... men hold all the power.

This would be a world where a man can do whatever he likes to a woman. If he sees a woman who catches his eye on the street he could follow her home and have his way with her.

Say he likes her apartment, he could just move in for a while, bring over other women, make her sleep on the floor.

She objects too loudly or gets on his nerves... well he could silence her however he pleased and there would be no legal repercussions.

What I am talking about, is crafting a dark and twisted framework for whatever story we might want to tell. Anything could go within the framework...

If I haven’t scared you off yet I’m going to share some links to some of what has inspired me. Now, none of it is SFW, but I hope it’s to your linking.

ERENISCH SITE
(If you want to read the comics I will happily provide a link)

Show Chapter | Archive of Our Own

Hentai Foundry

If you made it this far
Even if you don’t have a specific idea but you want to try a story of this nature
Let me know right away with a PM, details can be discussed there

Yea it’s fucked up
But maybe that intrigues or excites you?
PM me

Bump because...

I don’t know, I wanted to rhyme but nothing feels right at this time

Back
Top Bottom