Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB Trap/Crossdresser RP Wanted~

Synthia

Meteorite
To start with a summary: I'm looking for some RPs, and I want to play as a feminine trap/crossdressing male, mostly against a male partner or futa - well, anything with a cock really~

I'm into most kinks aside from bathroom stuff, tend to match what my partner posts, will only RP on the site via PM. I'm also looking for a mostly smutty RP, with just enough plot to hold it together basically.

I don't have any specific plots in mind, and for a long time I meant to update this with some but never progressed. I think I've come to understand that one of the things I enjoy most is knowing my partner is enjoying themselves. So I love to hear what someone would like, and then help make it happen.

This doesn't mean I expect you to come up with the entire thing, I understand the need for collaboration in the planning stage and I'm quite good at that part.

Anyway I hope this makes sense, PM me if you're interested and we'll go from there~

Edit: Added F-List! I filled this in quite a long time ago but it's still mostly adequate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom