Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any π•£π•–𝕝𝕒π•₯π•šπ•§π•šπ•₯π•ͺ . | fandom search thread, craving fe, da, spn, etc!

red ribbons

the dread wolf.
wwww.png

HELLO ONE, HELLO ALL: WELCOME TO MY LONG-TERM, ONE-ON-ONE SEARCH THREAD! you can call me red, and i'll be your guide through this whole happy little sideshow of a thread. essentially, what i'm looking for here is someplace to write specific ships / cravings / etc that i have had as of late, with someone who can be mindful of my slow-paced replies and keep up with the length / general wordiness of them ( because, let's face it, i am a very wordy person. there is literally no denying that at this point. ) from original characters, to canon characters, to canon / original character ships, you'll pretty much find it all here. and while you are looking, i do just want to stop and say that i appreciate you taking the time to check this little thread of mine out, and i hope to write with you ( yes, you! ) sometime in the near future! so please, if anything in particular piques your interest, or if you have an idea that you'd like to try with one of the characters you see i can write, please don't hesitate to let me know -- either by commenting on this thread, or shooting me a message.

SO HERE'S A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME: JUST TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF THE PERSON BEHIND THE SCREEN, BEFORE WE GET TO BRASS TACKS! like i said, call me red. i'm twenty seven years old, i live on the east coast of the united states, and i love modern / philosophical lit, as well as the occasional fantasy book thrown in here or there. i have a lil bitty puppy whom i've named after one of my favorite novels in existence, feel free to take a guess as to what that name might be. when i'm not here, i'm probably at work for 4839248 hours on end, or i'm with my friends having a good old-fashioned time over drinks and karaoke, or drinks and mario kart / party, the latter of which has tested our friendships many a time. you all know what i mean. i love to write and i like to think i'm pretty decent at it, and i want to write with someone who also shares that passion! so again, if you find something that piques your interest here, please don't hesitate to shoot me a message so we can get some kind of plot started!

rules.png

REGARDING REPLY LENGTH: I'LL ONLY BE WRITING THREADS THAT ARE AT LEAST SEMI-LITERATE, IE. AT LEAST A PARAGRAPH PER RESPONSE. on any given reply, i can type anywhere from ~200 to ~1500 words myself, and while i don't expect my partner to match my word count exactly , i do expect at least a similarity in terms of content / length / etc. i love exposition, internal monologue, etc. never, ever feel afraid to hit me with any of that. additionally, i fell that i must add that decent grammar / punctuation / spelling are all a must. i know i'm not the perfect writer! so i don't expect you to be, either.

REGARDING REPLY SPEED: FIRST AND FOREMOST, I NEED YOU TO BE OKAY WITH SLOW REPLIES. i work extended hours throughout the week, at a job that is both mentally and verbally exhaustive. additionally, while i don't want to get into too much detail, i do have certain chronic conditions that actually prevent me from being here every day / as often as i want to, especially because a lot of the energy that i could spend being here goes to work a great majority of the time. this having been said, i would please ask that you be mindful of this fact, and give me at least a week to ten days to reply. if you haven't heard from me by then, you can go ahead and shoot me a message -- but give me at least that amount of time to work with the time and energy that i have. and of course, if i ever have extenuating circumstances that keep me away longer, i will surely let you know. :)

REGARDING KINKS: you'll be able to find a list of them beneath this spoiler, rated in terms of "yes please" and "please do not". please read through these carefully before proceeding with sending me a message.

WILL NOT ROLEPLAY / DO NOT ASK !!PREFERRED KINKS / "YES PLEASE!" LIST !!

• incest
  • underage characters, lolicon, shotacon, etc
  • ageplay, infantilization, etc
  • any form of sexualized torture or abuse
  • sounding
  • stereotypical " top / bottom " archetypes
  • vore
  • excessively rough or violent sex
  • non-con / rape / rape-play
  • any kind of bad hygiene, or acts involving bodily waste ( vomit, feces, etc )
  • everything that is prohibited by blue moon's roleplaying guidelines
  • edging β™‘β™‘β™‘
  • orgasm denial / ruined orgasm β™‘β™‘β™‘
  • multiple orgasms β™‘
  • eating out β™‘β™‘
  • blowjobs, messy or otherwise β™‘β™‘
  • cum on face / cum on body β™‘β™‘
  • creampies β™‘β™‘β™‘
  • face-riding / face-fucking β™‘β™‘
  • loud partners β™‘β™‘
  • biting / scratching / etc β™‘
  • light blood and / or knife play
  • light choking
  • dub-con, but to an extent
  • sensory deprivation ( ie., blindfolds ) β™‘β™‘β™‘
  • bound hands / wrists β™‘β™‘
  • "fingers-in-their-mouth while fucking them" β™‘β™‘β™‘
  • fucking to the point of incoherence / fucking senseless β™‘β™‘β™‘
  • ice play β™‘
  • praise kink β™‘β™‘
  • daddy kink β™‘β™‘β™‘
  • begging β™‘β™‘β™‘
  • titfucking β™‘β™‘β™‘
  • semi-public / public sex β™‘

that's really all i've got for now! if i think of any other things i might like to reiterate, i'll definitely edit this in the future. until then, we should be good -- and if we aren't / if you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know!

requests.png

( please note that any character name which is UNDERLINED denotes the character i would like for you to play. if no character name is underlined, i can play either character. want me to double? just ask! )

CANON / ORIGINAL CHARACTER: V, DEVIL MAY CRY 5 / LILITH, ORIGINAL CHARACTER. ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ ) *** comes with a vague plot bunny of an idea that i would love to flesh out!
CANON / ORIGINAL CHARACTER: DANTE, DEVIL MAY CRY / LILITH, ORIGINAL CHARACTER. ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ )
CANON / ORIGINAL CHARACTER: CROWLEY, SUPERNATURAL / SERAFINA DEVERAUX, ORIGINAL CHARACTER. ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ ) *** comes with a vague plot bunny of an idea that i would love to flesh out!
CANON / ORIGINAL CHARACTER: SAM WINCHESTER / SERAFINA DEVERAUX, ORIGINAL CHARACTER. ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ ) *** comes with a vague plot bunny of an idea that i would love to flesh out!
CANON / ORIGINAL CHARACTER: HUBERT VON VESTRA, FIRE EMBLEM: 3 HOUSES / ADELAIDE, ORIGINAL CHARACTER. ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ )
CANON / ORIGINAL CHARACTER: DIMITRI ALEXANDRE BLAIDDYD, FIRE EMBLEM: 3 HOUSES / ADELAIDE, ORIGINAL CHARACTER. ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ )
CANON / ORIGINAL CHARACTER: JADE CURTISS, TALES OF THE ABYSS / ELIZABETH, ORIGINAL CHARACTER. ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ )

CANON / CANON: CULLEN RUTHERFORD, DRAGON AGE / INQUISITOR, MALE OR FEMALE. ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ ) *** i am open to playing either cullen or the inquisitor!!
CANON / CANON: THOM RANIER / BLACKWALL, DRAGON AGE / FEMALE GRAY WARDEN. ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ )
CANON / CANON: HUBERT VON VESTRA, FIRE EMBLEM: 3 HOUSES / EDELGARD VON HRESVELG, FIRE EMBLEM: 3 HOUSES. ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ )
CANON / CANON: HUBERT VON VESTRA, FIRE EMBLEM: 3 HOUSES / MERCEDES VON MARTRITZ, FIRE EMBLEM: 3 HOUSES. ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ )
CANON / CANON: TIFA LOCKHART, FFVII / AERITH GAINSBOROUGH, FFVII. ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ )
CANON / CANON: TIFA LOCKHART, FFVII / VINCENT VALENTINE, FFVII. ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ )

ORIGINAL / ORIGINAL: INSPIRED BY THE SECRET HISTORY, OR IF WE WERE VILLAINS, BY DONNA TARTT AND M.L. RIO RESPECTIVELY. ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ )
ORIGINAL / ORIGINAL: INSPIRED BY THE 7 1/2 DEATHS OF EVELYN HARDCASTLE, BY STUART TURTON. ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ )
ORIGINAL / ORIGINAL: INSPIRED BY THE NIGHT CIRCUS, BY ERIN MORGENSTERN. ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ )
ORIGINAL / ORIGINAL: HUMAN / LAW ENFORCEMENT / ANDROID ASSOCIATE ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ )
ORIGINAL / ORIGINAL: ANGEL / DEMON ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ )
ORIGINAL / ORIGINAL: PATIENT / DOCTOR, ESPECIALLY ONE SUCH AS A THERAPIST, ETC. ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ )
ORIGINAL / ORIGINAL: HUMAN / NON-HUMAN, ESPECIALLY SOMETHING MONSTROUS ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ )
ORIGINAL / ORIGINAL: SUGGEST!! ( β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ )

DON'T SEE ANYTHING YOU LIKE? here's a list of fandoms i'm in / that i can write characters from. feel free to ask about these any time!

d. gray-man. devil may cry. dragon age. final fantasy. fire emblem: awakening. fire emblem: fates. fire emblem: heroes. fire emblem: three houses. fullmetal alchemist. good omens ( book only ). katekyo hitman reborn!. kingdom hearts. the legend of korra. mystic messenger. persona 3. persona 4. persona 5. supernatural. tales of series ( i've played a ton, just ask me about the one you're interested in! ). you ( netflix adaptation, still haven't read the book ).

Back
Top Bottom