Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition

Azure-Yuki

Star
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Hello Blue Moon. Given that most people are stuck home either working from home or quarantined, I thought a great way to take everyone's mind off of things and calm spirits is to play a game about eldritch horrors and losing your mind. You know, fun for the whole family.

I'm looking to run a series of one-shot adventures using the 7th edition rules of Call of Cthulhu. I will probably run the game either here on Blue Moon in the forums or possibly live on Discord if there is interest in doing so and schedules allow for it.

For those that do not know, Call of Cthulhu is a horror tabletop RPG where players take the role of investigators looking into strange mysteries involving the occult. A key mechanic in the game is sanity. As investigators discover the truth and are exposed eldritch horrors and abominations, they lose sanity points which can lead to phobias. The game itself runs off a percentile system where players roll a D100 for skill checks. If they roll a number below their skill level then they succeed.

You can find PDFs for the basic rules, character creation, and character sheets below:

Quick Start Rules

Character Sheets

If anyone is interested, please feel free to post. I'm looking for around 3-5 players give or take.

Meeeee! I love Lovecraftian stuff. I've never played the game, but I know a bit of it.

Meeeee! I love Lovecraftian stuff. I've never played the game, but I know a bit of it.

You're in, ippo. What is your preference between roleplaying here on the forums or on Discord? I know that lilwhiterabbit has expressed an interest in Discord.

Either is fine with me, so Discord works! I'll pm mine to you, just in case.

Interested. Going to go and read the rules on it. My personal preference is here.

I have room for two more players in our next one shot. For now I am already prepping a two player game on Discord.

If you two are intrested, feel free to send me your discords via DM and I will add you to the server.

Back
Top Bottom