Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Ralsei's Request thRead

Ralsei

Moon
Howdy. I'm happy to welcome you to my request thread. of course it might be a bit before it's reached a fully functional and operational request thread but for the time being i will post a few bare bones ideas and some of my little quirks that may or may not intrigue you. don't worry i understand that everything is not for everyone. that being said i hope to make some friends on here

also, to clarify, i do have a preference to playing the male lead, cliche, i know, but that's my deal.

IMPORTANT NOTE: i have high functioning cerebral palsy, so please forgive any possible errors on my part. ALSO as far as the DDLG /MDLB is concerned ALL CHARACTERS AND AUTHORS INVOLVED MUST BE OF AGE. (i.e 20 or older)

Mine.EXE. Think Doki Doki Literature club, But it's so far in the future the A.I can manifest itself physically under the right circumstances.

The Amateur Switch Handbook
Female lead Takes The male lead under her wing, and trains him to be a Confident collected and cool under pressure independent human, and also maybe the dom of her dreams that would make Christian Grey or that dude from Secretary who's name escapes me turn in their badge and gun.

This Haunted Heart. - spooky new house. uptight townspeople. and a very strange, new acquaintance.

Dude, But Romantically, - the classic, Best friends to lovers scenario bonus points for tomboy female lead shenanigans

The God and The Acolyte - Character one accidentally summons Character Two through some sort of mystical situation. a lamp in a museum. a Ouija board, By accident reading things off from an RPG book. take your pick or make something up. the short version is that magical hijinks and hilarity ensues as the spirit that's summoned tries to adjust to this new and strange world. oh and serve their new disciple of course.

Musician and the Muse/Manager. - a story of a rise from mediocrity the fall through excess and the redemption arc We can share music back and forth as a soundtrack, i think that would be cool.

The Best Medicine - therapist/ patient scenario it's just like silence of the lambs, But with sexy results.

DD/LG or MD/LB

Super Awkward book/comic/video game nerd pairing (Awkward stumbling slowburn romance is adorable to me.)

Tough/bully Girl/Sweetheart Guy - This image pretty much sums up my idea, she's mean, cause she likes him, and would probably put someone in the hospital for looking at him wrong. a dash of yandere doesn't hurt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom