Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot Samples?

JuneBuggy

Word slinger
I do my best to keep my request thread on the shorter side to prevent any TL;DR issues. But I also like to add enough info that allows those interested to get a good idea of my writing and be able to decide if they’re interested.

That having been said, one idea I’ve had recently was to add small ‘samples’ to each of my plots. This is to say, alongside each story idea, I would have a spoiler that can be expanded to see a writing/story sample of what the story might look like.

I have my RT linked in my sig, and feel free to peek at it as well and offer pointers. But what’s the consensus on this? Is it unnecessary since I already have a sample? Would you read it if you were perusing RTs?

All feedback appreciated in advance, thank you!

Gotcha. I agree that it’s best to keep things vague with regards to who someone else plays. I have found that sometimes people are uninterested in a story idea, but when I offer an example of what it would be like, they then take an interest in it. Although perhaps just re-writing the plot snippet might be a better solution as opposed to listing a sample, lol?

Back
Top Bottom