Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Some Sinful lusts? (NSFW images/gifs)

A Sinner

Banned
Banished
Hello! I'm a sinner (aren't we all?), and just wanted to put out a thread for some fun, given how much free time I tend to have. This thread is filled mostly by gif-inspired ideas, in a modern setting, tho things can be tweaked as needed. Here's my more fantasy/monsters-oriented thread. totally open to mixing fantasy/monster themes with any of the below scenes too.

For the most part, I'm just looking for some smutty RPs we could have fun with. Although a bit of plot to add context to our play is always fun, I'm not really looking to buid anything too deep, right now, and just want something smutty.
I prefer noncon plays, and altho that's not required, I do prefer being dom. Otherwise, I'm open to most kinks—just ask, and I'm probably good with it.
Note: I tagged this thread M x Any, but generally the only males I'm open to are femboys/traps, and even then I need some convincing.

Now for some ideas and images, for your (and my) pleasure.
ALL LINKS are NSFW!

—Incest ideas
:
Sibling rivalries sometimes go too far. Boys can be quite competitive, and can't help showing they're better. Big bro might even sneak into her room to prank her and if there's a sleepover, her friends too. Maybe sis reluctantly accepts a fair exchange? Sometimes big bro is the only reliable authority figure around, and he has to be stern in his discipline, until she knows how to help around the house.

Daddy gets tired of his daughter's skimpiness, her smart mouth, or perhaps some other reason, and decides to tame her, perhaps a little roughly. She can keep her bf for practice, but she's all his. Maybe she'll become quite loyal to daddy and his cock. Even on the off-chance her sister catches them in the act.

—Assisted Fucking/Rape
A more broad idea that I'd really like to play with. What's hotter than two girls being fucked by a guy? 1 girl helping her man fuck another girl. Whether that be more or less willing. Maybe a husband and wife decide to spice things up, a bit. Or possibly a loyal pet, teaching her best friends, sister or even her own daughter how to please her love. Maybe his sister wants him to naturally inseminate her girlfriend.
Plenty of ways this could go!

—Other Home-related ideas:
Sisters often have sleepovers, and it's only normal for a big brother to "flirt" with her friends, maybe a bit roughly, or sneak into the room at night. Not like they can fight back. Sometimes sis even helps out. Dunno why they keep coming back.

Sometimes, a babysitter needs extra cash, and sometimes parents are willing to work something out.

Nothing quite like a home break-in. Would be wise not to make the burglar angry, especially if there's family around. Just hope he's not too mean, or overly demanding. Don't fight it too much, won't get away anyways, and if she tries to scream he'll gag her. Besides, she might even enjoy it. She should just hope he doesn't decide to taker her home.

—School-related ideas:
Sometimes a teacher (M) just needs to dish out some corporeal punishment on a misbehaving student. How else can you set an example for their friends?
And sometimes the new teacher (F) sends the wrong student to detention. But once she gets the hang of things, she'll be giving him extra credit and bonus lessons.

Sometimes we get an exchange student or two, and it's my job to make sure they love their stay.

There's a class assignment, and everyone's getting paired up. The popular girl leaves the whole project to the scrawny nerd, but he's having none of that. Meanwhile, the nerdy girl gets an unwanted biology lesson.

The cheerleaders decide to trial-run their new hazing ritual on the new girl—they even say their thanks.

One student bites off more than she can chew to keep her grades in the top 10 percentile.

There's also always the dangers of home-schooling.

—Office-related ideas:
What could be more fun than bending over the snotty secretary, until she's properly understood her job? Show the interns what they're good for, and teach them life skills they'll really need.
Company funds are low, so gotta weed out the interns. Might have some HR issues, but they'll come around.
But sometimes, work comes secondary.

Other ideas:
Something hot about a powerful woman being dominated.

Of course, these aren't the only things we can try. Just some ideas to throw out there!
Send me a PM if you're interested in anything.

Last edited:
Boop. Removed some dead links, updated a couple. Mostly the same. Open to any idea, really.

Bump.
Had some health issues, so if I never got back to you, feel free to get in touch.

Back
Top Bottom