Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Come and taste the dragon!

[Redacted]

Planetoid
Hey, I'm Redacted and it has been a while since I had been on here. I do have a bit of a plot idea that can be expanded if you wish.
I have an exotic male character that can transform into a blue and black dragon ( your allowed to have fun with him in both forms)
His name is simply BlueJay and he comes from a clan where people have the ability to transform into animals. They are vary spiritual in nature and within the spring season they grow a need to mate.
Though Blue feels this need, he wont be home when the spring comes. This is because he was exiled out of his families domain. His own father accused him of dishonor and treason upon the family and exiled him out to the desert. With no place to go Blue finds himself wondering the desert until he came across a small settlement. He hoped there he could find help him home or perhaps even so much more.

This can be expanded and changed to fit whom ever I'm playing with. I do except both male and female characters as partners. I will even except threesomes or more.
I'm an active Rper so you will see me often. NOTE: I don't do discord! At least not yet. I will also take other plots.
Please PM me if interested~
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom