Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Beasts at the Gate

NCC17071

Mirror Universe Earth
For nearly fourty years the southern gates have held, the ultimate barrier of stone and magic seperating the Northern Provinces, from the Southern Wastes. The wall and it's defenders have fought back the beastial hordes again and again, the tide of mutant creatures and horrifying nightmares kept at bay... until now.

The Gates have fallen, the defenders devoured or worse. The lands that have not known war in two generations have grown complacent. They are unprepared, unaware, and horribly ripe in the eyes of the beastmen now flooding northward. They have come to claim dominion over those who stand before them, to rule as brutal lords over their northern neighbors... Or at least pillage the countryside and breed their way through every female they come across.

Yes, it's fairly generic, but I'm a fan of the classics. Cliches exist for a reason, and this one is one my favorites. We have a plethora of beastmen to choose from, and any number of unfortunate young women who fall into their clutches.

Looking for a focus on breeding/impreg, they're beastmen afterall, their number one instinct is to get the next generation going. I'm fairly open on kinks, just the "normal" limits most of us have: scat, snuff, futa, (sexual) gore, m/m. The usual, though my F-list is in my profile for more details.
I'm very open to suggestions, and ideas, and have no problem going short term or long term. Wanna get crazy? Let's get crazy, I'm enough of a degenerate to at least consider most plots or scenarios.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Back
Top Bottom