Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Blackmail/Impregnation Request Thread

s o l a r i a

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
Hello, everyone!

My name's Solaria. I'm new to BlueMoon, but I assure you, I'm not new to the roleplaying scene. I've tried out a lot of different sites, but for various reasons, none of them really worked out. I'm very excited to give BlueMoon a shot, and I hope to create a lot of fun stories with you guys!

So, a little bit about me. I'm not really one to share my exact age on the internet, but for those of you who'd like to know for comfort reasons, I'm between eighteen and twenty-five. I've been roleplaying since I was about twelve or thirteen, and I generally write one to four paragraphs per character in every response. I'm looking for a roleplaying partner who can do the same, as well as someone who can use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I'm not super uptight about it, but I do find it really distracting if my partner consistently uses the wrong punctuation or has an excessive amount of typos, so do your best! I plan to reply at least once a week, and I ask that my partner does the same. Please don't hound me if that's all I'm able to get out; I'm a college student working multiple jobs and engaging in a few extra-curriculars, so I don't have a whole lot of excess time.

In the past few years, I've started experimenting with ERP, and I've found that I really enjoy it. Particularly, I enjoy darker storylines, which is what I'm looking for now. Specifically, at the moment, I'm looking for storylines that revolve around blackmail resulting in non-con, forced impregnation, or both. You can find other kinks of mine on my
f-list.

I also think it's important that you all know that I won't hold any ill will if my partner loses interest in the roleplay. They don't have to explain to me why, all they have to do is say that they're not feeling it anymore, and that's fine! We can drop the roleplay then and there, and if, somewhere down the line, they want to pick it back up, odds are I'd be entirely happy to! I ask that you show me the same respect, and not pressure me for an explanation if I find that the roleplay just isn't my cup of tea anymore.

With all that out of the way, feel free to scan the storylines down below! If any of them interest you, shoot me a PM.

𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼
☼ CEO x Intern
YC is the CEO of an extremely successful mega-corporation. Although he's married and widely respected, his employees know the truth of his character: he's a twisted, dominant pervert, whose had a string of interns, all young and pretty and naive, who come into the office, work for him for a few months, and leave degraded and disgraced. They can all hear what he does to his interns in his office—he may not openly fuck them in front of his employees, but he makes no effort to hide it and goes out of his way to humiliate them—and though they all feel terrible, they're not willing to give up their amazing jobs. MC is the newest intern.
☼ Brother x Sister
YC and MC are siblings, raised in a toxic, abusive household. Because their parents are so awful, the only comfort and affection they've ever had was from each other. Because of this, YC's love for MC became warped, and he began to think that he was the only one that could ever love her, that they needed to be together, so they could start their own family and try again. So, using both emotional manipulation and blackmail (MC had stolen some of her mother's jewelry and sold it to pay bills), YC begins to coerce MC into a sexual relationship. As far as he's concerned, he's creating a new life for them, where they'll be a happy family and raise their children with so much more love than their parents had ever shown. Not that MC knows he's planned that far ahead, of course. Just as she doesn't know he's replaced her birth control pills with melatonin.
☼ King x Princess
YC and MC are, respectively, the king and princess of rival kingdoms. Their kingdoms have been at war for ages, and during a battle, YC saw MC for the first time, and became obsessed. A beautiful young girl like that, on the battlefield, in power? No, no, it wasn't right at all. She belonged—as did all women, in his opinion—at the feet of men. She was only good for being a bed mate and an arm chair, a vessel to carry his heirs and a bauble to show off. He wanted to break her, wanted to turn her into the submissive, demure, perfect wife he thought she should be. So, he made a proposal: he'd cease all attacks and leave her kingdom alone, so long as she was given to him as his bride. MC's father had no choice but to agree.
☼ Teacher x Student
YC became a teacher for all the wrong reasons. He could talk all he wanted about wanting to educate the next generation, but the truth was that he wanted to spend his days ogling teenage girls, masturbating in the staff bathroom to the thought of bending one of his students over his desk, and raping her until she was broken and pregnant. However, he never thought he'd actually act out these fantasies—until MC came into his classroom. She's sweet, reserved, and remarkably beautiful, not to more than a little emotionally vulnerable as a result of her unhealthy home life. How is he supposed to resist such temptation? He pretends to care. manipulating her into seeing him as an authority figure she could trust and depend on, and then, armed with both blackmail material (in the form of threatening to fail her) and her own desire not to disappoint him, he begins to enforce his fantasies.
☼ Farmer x Farmhand
YC is a farmer. He's been married to his high school sweetheart for years, and genuinely loves her. However, he fantasizes about being able to dominate and abuse women. He'd never dream of doing those things to his beloved wife, but when she turns out to be infertile and says she'll look the other way and let him do whatever he wants to another woman, so long as she gets a baby out of the mix, he decides to finally take out those fantasies on his pretty young farmhand, MC. She's travelling the country, fleeing a toxic home life, and her life depends on the paychecks he gives her.
☼ Outcast x Popular Girl
YC has always been a loner, ignored and disliked by his entire school. MC, one of the most popular girls in the school, is the only one to show him any sort of kindness, and as a result, he became fixated on her. After stealing and going through her phone, he learns that she's secretly in a lesbian relationship. At first, he's infuriated to learn that she's in a relationship at all; he feels entitled to her, like he's the only one she's allowed to date. But then he realizes...if she's really trying to keep this secret, then he can use it to get her to do whatever he wants. Perhaps including allowing him to fuck his baby into her.
☼ Stalker x Stalked
YC has been obsessed with MC for years. She's popular, beautiful, and smart, beloved in their small town. He's convinced he's madly in love with her, and has plotted out their whole lives—where they'll get married, the house they'll live in, the names of their children. The question is, how to get her to reciprocate his attention? He does some digging, and learns that, after being in a car accident, she briefly struggled with an addiction to pain medication. She covered it up to preserve her reputation, and no one knows. Armed with this new information, YC breaks into MC's house, and waits. He knows he can't expect her to marry him on the spot, but he can at least use this to get her to sleep with him, and then, once she's knocked up, maybe he can bring it further.

Back
Top Bottom