Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male ~Cuntboys looking for fun [currently open!]~

StarRaptor231

Meteorite
So, recently, I've been craving a plotting thread where I play a cuntboy against a male. Either in a long term roleplay with mostly story or a short term smut-filled story.

What I'm looking for:
- Someone to roleplay the cisgender male.
- Can write at least one paragraph, though more is always nice. But a paragraph is enough for me.
- Writing is at least legible and comprehendable. It'll be hard to reply when I don't understand what's going on.
- Can respond at least once per day. If you're uninterested, don't be afraid to tell me. Or just leave, no hard feelings!

My kinks!:

If you see anything you like that I do as well, let me know! I'd be more than happy to implement them.

Few ideas:

-My cuntboy being friends with a strong male. Your male finding out and breeding him as his new bitch.

-a father finding out his son has a pussy. Using him and breeding him to create more children for his bloodline.

-a group of bullies finding a cunt boy and gangraping them into their bitch.

-and a tribe using a cuntboy as their sex toy.

Just a few ideas we can build off of. But if you have anything you're interested in doing, I'd love to hear it. We can always just combine ideas to get something that satisfies us both.

I'd love to hear if anyone is interested~

Back
Top Bottom