Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[JMontvale & I ] A Brothers Invitation

Justin sighed softly when Kate hugged him and rested her head on his bare chest. He wrapped his arms around his sister, and his hands softly stroked her back. It had always felt wonderful to hug his sister, but now Justin thought it felt too good. His penis began to respond at once, growing hard in his shorts. He hoped Kate wouldn't notice.

"You didn't upset me," Justin assured his sister. "I know it's been a long time, but today wasn't the first time you saw me naked." Justin's eyes widened and his heart seemed to skip a beat when Kate began to talk about how she had enjoyed seeing his manhood.

"You didn't scare me," Justin said softly, trying to keep the hope out of his voice. "If you want to look at me, I don't mind. I... I think I'd like for you to look at me, if that's what you want." He hugged Kate when she turned away. "You're not any more of a sicko that I am." He kissed her cheek gently. "I... You're very beautiful, sis. I think I'd like to see you too, so don't feel bad, okay?"

She felt his hug and she looked to him, "Really?" She asked and blushed softly, looking to him. Closing her eyes as she felt his kiss on her cheek and her arms wrapped around him once again and she smiled softly. "You..do?" She asked and her face flushed and she looked up and into his eyes. She smiled, resting her hand against his chest softly and she bit her bottom lip as her face flushed once more and she leaned back slowly.

She smiled up to him and gave a soft sigh. She looked into his eyes and rested her forehead against his for a moment before once again finding herself doing something she shouldn't be doing. She breathed in as she felt her lips press against his lightly, brushing them and she pulled back. "Sorry." She said and looked down.

Justin let himself be drawn down as Kate lie back onto the couch.

"Yes," he said. "I do." He was surprised when his sister kissed him, but Justin's lips knew what to do. He kissed her back, and it was like an incredible energy coursed pleasantly through his body and ended by jolting his stiffening phallus, causing it to lurch.

"Don't be sorry," Justin said with a loving but hungry smile. "I liked it a lot." He leaned in and kissed Kate back, letting his lips linger on hers for a long moment and letting his tongue dart out just long enough to touch them. Part of Justin couldn't believe what he was doing. Kate was his little sister. Am I taking advantage of her? he wondered. Does she really want this? Will she hate me? But a part of Justin felt this wasn't evil or wrong. A part of Justin felt it was right for them to be lovers. They seemed made for each other, even if they were siblings.

Justin's hand softly caressed Kate's side as they kissed. His fingers slid a little way under the edge of her tank top, gently exploring a tiny bit of her bare skin.

She smiled and looked into his eyes, feeling his lips pressing back against hers softly and she breathed in. Her eyes closed and her fingers touched his cheek as she leaned in slowly, feeling his fingers touching her skin just under her shirt. Moving herself to sit on his lap as her hands touched his bare chest, caressing it softly and she leaned forward into the kiss more.

She sighed and slowly pulled away a she looked into his eyes, "I'm glad you're back home." She said and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her cheek against his and then she kissed his lips once more, her fingers trailing along his neck softly and back down his chest.

Justin was going crazy from the wonderful feelings his sister was giving him. Her soft hands playing along his chest, her sweet kisses and the way she touched his cheek, and most off all, the way Kate sat in his lap. His hard manhood was rubbing against her now, and it felt wonderful. It would only feel better to get these clothes out of the way, Justin thought.

"I'm so glad to have you for my roommate," Justin said softly. He kissed her again, this time his tongue lingered on her lips longer, probing for an opening. His hands slide under Kate's tank top to explore her bare back, sides and tummy. Tank tops weren't made for hiding bras under, and Justin was pretty sure his sister wasn't wearing one. He knew his fingers would soon find out for certain and his hands ran up her back, pushing the fabric up as they went. "You asked if there was a girl in my life," Justin whispered between kisses. "If it's okay with you, the answer can be yes now."

She smiled and blushed softly, nodding her head slowly and she looked up to him. "I am too." She said with a nod, caressing his cheek softly, feeling his hands running up her back and pulling her shirt up with them. She smiled and slowly rose her arms up above her head so he could take her shirt off. And he was right she wasn't wearing a bra underneath, she felt she had no need to wear one right now. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she kissed his lips back softly.

"Yeah." She nodded her head slowly and kissed his lips again, her lips parting to allow his tongue entrance, her tongue sliding out to greet his for a momet before silding forward and through his lips gently. Into his mouth as she moved, straddling his waist and she leaned forward, pressing against him.

Justin feasted his eyes on Kate's wonderful, firm breasts when she let him pull her shirt off. He kissed her lovingly and passionately, his tongue exploring her mouth and caressing her tongue. He moaned into his sister's mouth when she straddled him, rubbing herself against his penis again. Justin thrust upward a little, to let Kate feel his erection.

Justin's hands ran down Kate's back and slide inside her shorts and panties, massaging and squeezing her bare bottom. He desperately wanted their remaining clothes off. As much as he had always been told it was wrong, Justin wanted to make love with his little sister.

She gasped in softly, feeling his erection through his khaki pants against her through her shorts and she groaned. Their tongues pressing against one another as her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him close. Though a soft moan left her lips at the touch of his hands sliding down into her shorts and panties and grasping her bottom. She too knew it was wrong, but she as well wanted to make love with Justin.

She moved a bit and unbuttoned his Khaki pants, pushing them down as best as she could before she leaned up and unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down a bit. She kissed his lips softly before she stood up slowly and let her shorts fall down to the floor, wearing just her panties and she blushed softly to him.

Justin felt Kate unbutton his pants and start pushing them down. Then, she undid her own shorts and got up, removing them. Justin let himself openly admire his sister's beautiful body. Only her panties remained, and Justin was eager to see what was hidden inside them.

Justin stood, slipping his thumbs inside his shorts and boxers as he did to slide both down and off. He now stood naked before his sister, his phallus throbbing with need for her. Justin moved closer and embraced his sister, kissing her again with the same powerful passion.

The 20 year old kissed down onto Kate's neck and his hands ran over her back and down into the back of her panties. Justin kissed Kate's ear and began to slide her panties down. He trusted that she would stop him if she didn't want to take them off.

She looked as he stood up and she blushed as he pushed his pants and boxers down. Looking over his body, and as well openly admiring his lovely body. She looked up to him and she pulled him close to her as she tllted her head to the side and gave a soft moan, her hands resting on his back as she felt his run down her back as well.

She watched him, feeling him pulling her panties off. She moved her hips to help them fall off and she kicked them to the side. She smiled up to him and leaned up as she kissed his lips once again and leaned up. Her arms back around his neck and she jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist and she breathed in softly.

"I need you, Justin." She said softly and nodded her head, she was a virgin but she wanted Justin to be her first and she smiled, kissing his lips one more, deeply, lovingly, passionately.

"I need you, too, Kate," Justin moaned. He caught his sister in his arms and let the head of his cock rub against the entrance of her most private treasure. Justin carried Kate to his... no, their bed.

Justin guessed that Kate was a virgin. Justin had also been saving himself for the right person. He just never expected that woman to be his own sister. He eased onto the bed so that Kate was on top of him and hugged her close, kissing her deeply.

"Okay, honey," he said gently though his voice was thick with his desire. Justin pressed his cock against Kate's entrance. "When you're ready, lower yourself on me."

Kate breathed in softly and nodded her head slowly as she looked down to Justin. She swallowed and pushed herself down onto him and gave a soft cry out as his head pressed against her entrance before pushing in. She bit her bottom lip as she grasped his hips and began to slowly push down at small times, so it wouldn't hurt as he pushed deeper and deeper into her.

Though after a little while he was completely through her and had broked through her barrier. A trickle of blood seeping down her thighs and she breathed in as her eyes closed and she sat there before re-opening them and looking down to him.

Kate's inner treasure was hot, wet and incredibly tight. Justin had never known just how good sex could feel. Just the feeling of his little sister impaling herself on his phallus caused him to groan loudly. But then, Kate stopped, and Justin opened his eyes to see she was bleeding slightly. He looked up into his beloved sister's eyes.

"Are you okay, sis?" he asked.

"Y-yeah.." She stammered lightly and breathed in through the slight pain of him stretching her widely, her back arched and her mouth opened as she tried to calm herself a bit. Though her hands moved to grasp Justins sides softly with her fingertips and after a moment she began to move her hips slowly, up and down and she swallowed. She bluished as a soft moan escaped her lips and her head tilted back slowly.

"Oh, sis..." Justin moaned. "Oh, that feels so good..." He felt his body wanted to start thrusting up into Kate's sultry inner depths, but Justin knew Kate would let him know when she was ready for that. He didn't want to risk hurting his beloved sister, so Justin would wait.

Back
Top Bottom