Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[JMontvale & I ] A Brothers Invitation

[LunarDysis]

Supernova
Kates eyes peered up slowly as she stood in the hallway of her dorm and then looked back down at her paper and she sighed softly. She was young at eighteen now, standing at 5'8''. Her hair a dark chocolate brown with some light brown natural streaks and her eyes a dark sapphire blue. She wore a white tank top with a pair of blue jeans and black knee high boots. Her bags at her sides on the ground.

Seeing people moving up and down the hall, most of them seeming like jerks as they pushed through people and trash canned some of them. She bit her bottom lip and shook her head as she quickly found her dorm, unlocked it and she moved into her room. This isn't what college was suppose to be like..was it? She sighed and leaned against the door, seeing her room mate on her bed with a boy. She groaned, and set her bag down onto her bed as they stood up and glared a bit leaving the room.

Her brother Justin went to this school yes, but he didn't stay in the dorms. She frowned and sat on the bed, this was not what she was expecting. Well at least her brother was here, she could at least go see him a bit during the day so she wasn't completely alone but that wasn't going to be so easy. Looking down she looked through her contacts and scanned over his name before pressing send and bringing it to her ear. She hadn't seen him about two years now, she needed to see him.

Justin was walking to the admin building. He was a little bit angry, but tried to keep the emotion from flashing in his dark blue eyes. He had been in college long enough to know that mistakes were more common than squirrels on campus.

His little sister Kate was starting at college this year. Justin had let his family know how happy he was that Kate would be going to the same school. However, he hadn't told them how overjoyed and anxious he was. As kids, he and Kate had always been very close. He had missed all of his family over the last two years, but he had missed Kate the most.

Justin had been careful to learn what dorm Kate would be staying in. He had been happy that it was to be one of the good dorms, but when he went to help her move in, Justin had been told that Kate had been reassigned due to an overcrowding error. He was on his way to the admin building to find out where they'd sent Kate. Then, his phone rang.

Justin was annoyed at first, but he was happy when he saw it was his sister calling. He answered it at once.

"Kate!" he said happily. "How's it going? What dorm are you in?" he asked. "I heard about the mistake they made."

She was getting ready to hang up but stopped as he picked up and she sighed in relief, "Justin!" She gasped and then laughed as she heard him exclaim her name as well and then she heard the question and she groaned out softly. "Well..." She sighed and bit her bottom lip, "Burton Hall.." She mumbled a bit and glanced to the side. Which was the worst Dorms of all, "The people here are rude. I thought College was supposed to be fun and at least some times calm. Not me trying to run away from some guys trying to trash can me!" She gasped and laid back onto her bed.

"Where are you at?" She asked and stood up slowly from her bed and grabbed her purse before stepping out of her room and locking her door behind her. She moved down the hall and she could hear yelling and she ran over to the elevators got in and shut the door. She breathed in softly and held the phone to her ear. "I'm coming to find you.." She bit her bottom lip as the elevator moved down slowly.

"Burton Hall?" Justin said in shock. "Shi... oot," he said, trying not to curse in front of his sister. "That's the worst dump on campus." He listened to Kate. "I'm near the admin building. I can meet you at the water fountain on the north quad? It's hard to miss."

They can't but Kate in Burton Hall, Justin thought. That place is a dump, false fire alarms whenever it rains, trash canning, stupid pranks... The 6'0" athletic boy had heard rumors that they even had sex in the stairwells and lounges. The thought of some asshole hitting on Kate worried Justin and made him mad. She can't stay there. It's not fair.

"All right, I'll be there in a moment." She said, though truthfully it would be a few minutes. Still trying to learn her way around the campus but she then caught sight of the big water fountain and she glanced around slowly. It was a huge dump, but yet since she was a freshman they didn't seem to care and she bit her bottom lip.

Kate stepped forward and moved around the fountain, pushing her phone into her pocket. Her hands slid into her pockets and she stopped as she caught sight of him and she smiled brightly. "Justin!" She called out and sprang forward a bit, skipping towards him almost and she reached him and laughed out, pouncing on him practically. Her arms around his neck and she pulled him close to her in a tight hug before she pulled away.

When Justin saw his sister, he hurried to meet her. He still recognized her, but he was surprised at the changes two years had brought. Kate had always been beautiful, but she seemed almost mythicaly lovely now. He laughed happily when she hugged him and he hugged her back, drawing Kate close. Justin had missed Kate desperately, but he blushed a little at how good it felt to hold her and feel her body against his. After the hug, Justin stepped back just a little, still holding one of Kate's hands.

"Get a room!" somebody said in passing.

"Sis, I don't know how they could have stuck you in Burton, but it's a terrible place." He ran his other hand through his dark blond hair in a frustrated gesture. "Would you move in with me? I've got room in the apartment." There was a guest room. It was full of Justin's junk, but he could find other places for it. Or Kate could share my room, Justin thought, though he wasn't sure why he had.

She continued to hug him but slowly let go and glared as someone yelled that but was brought back to attention towards Justin. "I don't know. Though some preppy chick needed it." She mumbled and crossed her arms over her chest, though her hand still holding his and she smiled to him though a bit surprised at his invitiation. "Oh. Um, okay." She said with a soft laugh and she nodded her head slowly. "Do you have an extra guest room?" She asked and kept her hand in his and pulled him from the fountain and the admins office.

Back towards her dorm where they moved up to her level and got to her room. Getting in and grabbing her bags, tossing her key onto her bed. Seeing the girl in there once again in bed this time and she sighed. "Thank god you asked me to stay.." She said, not being able to stand if her room mate kept having sex like a horn dog and stepping out of the room with him.

"Yeah, I have a guest room," Justin said. "It's full of my computer desk and stuff, but I can move all of that out." He was happy to be holding Kate's hand like they had done when they were small children. Justin had missed Kate so much and had been worried about her being in Burton Hall, that it was comforting to stay in physical contact with her.

Justin returned to Burton with his sister. His glare encouraged the troublemakers to stay away from Kate as they went to her room. It was strange to find a couple having sex in Kate's room, but Justin wasn't surprised. He knew what Burton was like. The fact that they just kept fucking and ignored Kate and himself was a little surprising. He helped Kate gather her stuff, and was happy to leave the two 'lovebirds' to their privacy. Though he doubted leaving the door wide open would discourage them, Justin made sure to close the door as they left.

Justin was a bit angry when the elevator didn't arrive after a couple of minutes.

"Somebody used the stop switch," Justin said. "The elevator's probably stuck in the basement or the top floor." He signed and made sure he had the heaviest of Kate's luggage. "We'll have to take the stairs."

"No no, don't move all of it out for me." She said and shook her head as she walked over and then to the stairs with him. "I can just stay in the living room on the couch. Or the chair." She shrugged and smiled, "Cause I doubt you'd like me to share your room with you." She laughed and nudged him a bit. Though when they were younger thats what they did, shared a room even when they grew up they still shared a room. Their parents having a small house, so sharing was the one reason they grew so close to one another.

She looked over to him and she smiled softly as they began to walk down the stairs slowly. "I'm glad I'm here. I mean.. not here.." She said at the dorms, "But here at college with you." She nodded her head and slowly made their way to the bottom of the stairs and sighed softly before glancing around and catching sight of his car and she walked along side of him over to the car. "I have some extra blankets with me so I can just use those on the couch." She nodded her head before getting the bags into her car.

The stairwell was unpleasantly warm. Between the heat and the load he was carrying, Justin was sweating pretty heavily before they made it outside.

"Actually, I'd love to share my room with you," Justin told his sister. "I've missed you so much, Kate. It would be great if we could stay in the same room like we did when we were home." He followed his sister to the car. "I'm not sure I can fit another bed in the room though. Would you mind sharing mine?" Justin was surprised how much he wanted Kate to say yes. The thought of waking up next to his sister, or holding her in his arms excited Justin in an unexpected way.

"Oh, please get the keys out of my pocket and open the trunk for me, sis," Justin said. "My arms are kinda full."

"Well of course." She laughed and looked to him, "Yeah, I'll share it with you." She said and nodded before she stepped forward and pushed her hand into his pocket and grabbed the keys before pushing the trunk button and it popped open before she helped open it more and let him get the bags into the trunk. Placing her two other bags into the trunk as well and she shut it after they were done and she smiled, handing him the keys.

"I've missed you so much too, Justin." She said and smiled, kissing his cheek before she turned and moved towards the passenger side of the car and got in. Shutting the door behind her and buckling up, she glanced out of the window and sighed softly, in relief. "I'm happy I called you. Or i wouldnt have gotten out of this horrid place." She shook her head and rubbed her forehead before looking back over to him.

It felt alarmingly nice when Kate put her hand in Justin's pocket and it brushed along his thigh seeking his keys. Justin's manhood lurched slightly, and he hoped his sister didn't notice. Why did that happen? he wondered. Justin knew it was a sign of sexual arousal, but that didn't make sense. Kate's my sister. I can't be attracted to her like that.

Justin got into the car, and set off for his apartment. He glanced at Kate with a smile.

"I'm happy too. You deserve better than Burton Hall. But, I guess it all worked out perfectly. Now, I get to room with my sister again." Justin realized as he looked at Kate that he really was noticing how beautiful she was.

His gaze took in her soft hair, happy, blue eyes and lovely face. Her soft lips looked so kissable... Justin's eyes turned lower, noticing how her tanktop left her her smooth shoulders and molded against her firm breasts. Justin realized with alarm that he was getting an erection. He looked up to see that the light had turned green without him noticing, and he hurried through the intersection. He struggled to come up with a subject other than his attraction for Kate.

"I am so sweaty," he said suddenly. That stairwell was hot. I must stink like a skunk. Sorry, sis. I'll get a shower when we get to the apartment."

She laughed softly and bit her bottom lip, "Don't worry about it. I actually miss that smell. Might sound weird. But when you'd work out. That's how you'd always smell. Not bad but not great." She grinned and nudged him a bit and she shrugged, "I think I could have lived with Burton Hall, but it would have been a ride through hell and back." She said and glanced over through her window. Not noticing that he was looking over her body and they took a few turns here and there before pulling up to an Apartment Complex.

She glanced up and nodded, "Wow, pretty nice, Justin." She said and looked over to him. Unbuckling herself, she climbed out and moved to the trunk, waiting for it to be opened so she could grab her bags. Pulling out what two bags she could, she held them in her hands firmly and waited before moving to enter the building with him and towards the elevator.

"So, any special girls or girl in your life?" She asked, of course meaning a girlfriend. And if so, she wanted to meet her.

"Oh, you like my manly scent?" Justin joked. "Yeah, I miss you being there when I workout. When you were there, I knew if I messed up, you'd help me. Like that time with the barbell." He smiled with a loving mix of gratitude and nostalgia to his sister. "I would've crushed my windpipe if you hadn't been there."

Justin also remembered how Kate used to playfully tease him about his smooth chest when he worked out. He was 20 now, and Justin was starting to doubt he'd ever have more than a sparse, blond fuzz on his chest.

The young man gathered up his sister's luggage and showed Kate to his apartment. It was a basement apartment in a good building, so it was generally cool in the hot months. When Kate asked about girls, he frowned a little.

Justin's friends had joked with him that as good looking as he was, he would have the college woman throwing themselves at him. That had proved at least partly true. Justin had had plenty of dates, but somehow these had never turned into a relationship. He certainly hadn't invited any of his dates to bed.

"I haven't had much luck there," Justin told his sister. "Um... could you get the door again." He wished he had thought to give the keys to Kate. "I guess I'm just to choosy. I want a girlfriend I can love and trust. Someone I can have a real connection with." He smiled wistfully at Kate. "Why can't I find a woman like you?"

She giggled out and nodded, "Yes, I love your manly scent." She grinned and watched him as she nodded. "I may not be strong but at least I could kind of hold the barbel." She said and sighed softly, "If that would have crushed you. I would have died." She said and shook her head as she followed him to his apartment but stopped as she nodded her head. "Yeah." She said and slid her hand back down into his pocket, feeling her fingers brushing along his thigh through his pocket and she pulled the keys out.

Unlocking the door she let him in and grabbed the other two bags and she cocked her brow at his words. "Nah, you don't want someone like me." She said and brushed her hair back as she shut the door. "True, you want someone you can love and trust. Someone who is beautiful inside and out, who is funny but serious and loves you for you." She said with a nod and smiled.

Though realized that she had almost described herself, all of those except she wasn't conceded like a lot of the girls so she kind of thought she was cute but nothing that great. She smiled softly over to him after he set the bags down and she nodded her head. "You'll find someone. And I bet you, they're probably right under your nose." She said and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a hug.

Justin bit his tongue to stifle a moan that almost came out when Kate's fingers brushed his thigh again. Once the door was open, he followed his sister in and sat the luggage down. Then he opened his shirt. He planned on taking a shower, and he hoped he might cool down a little quicker if the air could reach his sweaty chest.

Justin looked at Kate as she spoke. Then he smiled and shook his head.

"Like I said, sis, I need a girlfriend just like you. I know you don't believe it, but you are beautiful inside and out. Speaking of which, how about you? I seem to remember that when I left for college, Kevin Malone and Jarrod Flint were pretty interested in you." He didn't mention Doug Blake. When Kate had been 14, Doug Blake had been interested in her, but he made the mistake of talking about Kate like she was a piece of meat where Justin could hear. He had convinced Doug to back off. "Any lucky guy in your life?"

She smiled softly up to him, "You'll find that person." She nodded her head and patted his now bare chest after he had unbuttoned his shirt and she shook her head. "Nope. They both turned into Pricks." She rolled her eyes and sat down onto the arm of the couch and she looked up to him. "And then that Doug Blake kid.." She chuckled and sighed, "That boy thinks he's such a hot shot." She grinned and stood up slowly. "You come to find out that you're not a hot shot when you get the shit beat out of you by a girl." She smiled and grabbed her bags and moved from the living room, having an idea of where his room was before finding it and nodded. Setting her bags down onto the floor and dragging the other two in and giving a soft sigh.

She walked out and smiled up to Justin, "Go get a shower, Stinky." Kate said with a smile and nudged him before she turned and walked back into his bedroom, moving about it to check out what he all had here.

Justin was surprised at how nice Kate's hand felt on his chest. He reached up and caressed her hand softly.

"Thanks, sis," he said. "I'm not so sure I ever will." Well, not if I keep being attracted to my own sister, he thought. It's not like she'd want me, anyway.

Justin laughed happily at the image of Kate beating Doug Blake up. She was lovely, but that didn't mean Kate was a pushover.

"You'll find somebody, sis. There's a few good men in the world, after all." He kissed her softly on the cheek, though a part of Justin wanted to kiss Kate's soft lips.

"Oh?" he said, pretending to be hurt. "I thought you liked my smell?" He chuckled as he finished taking his shirt off and eased past Kate to reach go to the bathroom. But the luggage left little room for him to get by, and Justin felt a jolt of pleasure poisoned by embarrassed horror when his semi erect phallus brushed against Kate as he passed.

"Oh, fu- dge," he said. "Sorry, sis!" Justin hurried to the bathroom certain that he had just shocked and offended Kate.

She smiled and nodded, "I know. And there are a few good women out there." She said and kissed his cheek back softly. Her as well, wanting to feel his lips against hers and she looked to the side. What the helll?She thought to herself, why would she want to feel his lips on hers. Only because he's sweet, loving, caring, funny and handsome.. And her brother! She bit her bottom lip and sighed as she watched him.

Though she grunted a moved a bit just as she felt him pressing up against her, not blushing as she felt his hips press against hers as the bags didn't give them much room. But the face that she felt something pressing against her thigh when he brushed past her. And not his pants, something a bit hard in his pants. She breathed in sharply as she knew what it was and she blushed. Watching him hurry to the bathroom she glanced around.

Though she felt something a bit weird.. warm. Not her body not all warm and bubbly but below she was warm and her face flushed heavily. She moved to the bathroom and knocked on the door before she turned the knob to open it. "It's.. okay, Justin." She said with a soft laugh and a smile, her face flushing still as well.

Once he was in the bathroom, Justin turned the water on, kicked his shoes off and quickly stripped his pants and boxers. The 20 year old was in a hurry to get under some cold water and see if he could freeze out his unbrotherly feelings. Justin was taking his socks off when he heard the knock at the bathroom door. Before he could speak, the knob turned and the door opened.

"Oh," Justin said softly. "Everything okay, sis?" he asked. Justin's first thoughts were still dominated the accident when his boner had rubbed against Kate. He was expecting his sister to shout at him, or even say she didn't want anything to do with him ever again.

In the face of such an unspeakable horror as losing Kate forever, it took Justin a few seconds to realize two important things. First, Kate didn't seem angry. She was even said it was okay, which was surprising. Second, Justin remembered that he was standing in front of his own sister, nude except for one sock. His dick was almost fully erect, and surprisingly it was getting harder, not softer in front of his sister.

"Oh!" he said, quickly trying to hide his genitals with his hands.

Still not noticing that he was naked as she said it was okay she smiled but then her smile faded and her face flushed to see him naked, but not just because he was naked but that his penis was almost fully erect. Though when he looked to her she noticed it growing harder and she blushed, her hands touching her mouth as he tried to cover himself. "Oh uh.. god. Shit." She said, finding herself staring and she shut the door and she touched her face. Seeing him like that, made her happy and the fact that he grew harder when he looked to her, made her feel tingly.

But she shouldn't feel like that. Her heart pounded in her chest and she swallowed as she moved back into the room and she breathed in softly, closing her eyes as she tried to breath in calmly.

"Kate!?" Justin called after his sister. "Oh, shit, sis, I'm sorry!" He snatched a towel to put around his waist and opened the door. He only stuck his upper body out of the door to call after Kate.

"I didn't mean to... wait... did you say 'shit'?" Justin couldn't help but grin, though he wondered if it might be a hysterical reaction. "Mom and dad were always on me to keep me from cursing in front of you. I guess it didn't matter all along." He started to laugh. "I always tried to be a good big brother... I guess I just blew that too..." As suddenly as it was there, the laughter was gone. "I'll... Look, please don't leave, sis. I'll go take my shower. I'm just not used to locking the door... I... You know I wouldn't ever do anything to hurt you, don't you, Kate?"

She heard him yell at her and she turned around, touching her face. Oh no, was he mad that she had practically walked in on him. Though he then noticed she had cursed and she blushed softly as she walked out of the room and over to the bathroom and she nodded. "You rub off on me." She said and smiled as she pushed him and she nodded her head slowly. "I know you wouldn't." She shook her head slowly and she gave a soft smile up to him. "I'm sorry I just practically walked in..then kind of just...stared." She said, her face flushing and she sighed.

"I'll, I'll wait in the living room." She nodded and looked up to him, kissing his cheek as she turned and made her way into the living room. So when he got done he could get changed int his room, holding her knees to her chest.

Justin spent a minute under the uncomfortably cold water before he turned the hot water on and started a proper shower. He washed quickly and efficiently, in part because he didn't want to make his little sister wait too long, and in part to save hot water. He didn't want to risk Kate running out if she decided to take a shower when he was done.

She's not really my 'little' sis anymore, Justin thought. She had grown up into an amazingly beautiful young woman. The thoughts caused renewed stirrings in Justin's groin. He became angry with himself. Still, a part of Justin had to admit that Kate was just exactly what he was looking for in a lover. Justin knew that Kate would never want that sort of relationship. But what if she did?. Justin shook his head. She was his sister, and he should be happy to have such a wonderful sister as Kate. And at least I can spend time with her.

Justin dried off and wrapped a towel around his waist. Then he hurried to his room to be sure he wouldn't offend Kate again. He put on boxers and khaki cargo shorts, and put his dirty clothes in the hamper. Then, Justin went into the living room. He saw how his sister was sitting, and it broke Justin's heart that he had made her so upset.

"Heya, sis," he said softly. He wanted to comfort her, so he sat down next to Kate and gently took her hand. "I'll be more careful from now on, okay?" he said. "I didn't mean to upset you and gross you out like that."

Her eyes traveled up to see him in just his khaki cargo pants and she smiled, feeling him take her hand and she shook her head. She leaned over and kissed his cheek again and she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a hug as her head rested against his chest. "No, you didn't upset me or gross me out." She said and shook her head slowly, "I'm more upset at myself for just walking in." She said and sat up, looking to him. "Didn't gross me out." She smiled and looked to him, "And I'm a bit upset that I just stared at..." She looked down to his lap and then back up to him. "I was afraid that it had upset you." She said with a soft blush.

"It was like.. I couldn't help it." She said and touched her head, "Didn't gross me out or feel weird. I kind of..enjoyed it." She said and grimaced a bit. 'Please tell me I didn't just scare you there." She said and closed her eyes and she leaned back against the arm of the couch. "God, I'm a sicko.." She laughed and looked away, sighing.

"What kind of sister am I? What kind of 'Little' sister am I. That I walked in and then just stared at my big brothers..member." She said and swallowed and closed her eyes with a soft sigh.

Back
Top Bottom