Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male [canon x canon/oc] just a few fandoms~! ♥

Yraelin

ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )
『♥』NAME『♥』
Yraelin

『♥』TIMEZONE 『♥』
EST

『♥』AVAILABILITY/POSTING 『♥』
I work full time, take online college through work, and in my spare time do various hobbies so I can be pretty busy a lot of the time. Posts can be daily to once every few days depending on how long they are or what's going on irl/etc. I also DnD on Saturdays from 6pm to around 2am, so posts may be halted during then.

『♥』DITCH FRIENDLY?『♥』
I'm ditch friendly and chill af. If you just aren't into it, feel free to tell me. If telling isn't your thing, it's okay. I understand. We all have things that happen. I won't hold you to it. If you come back after a long time and want to RP again, that's fine too!

『♥』WHERE TO RP? 『♥』
I can roleplay through discord, threads, or messages. Though I do prefer discord as I'm normally always on and keep track better.

『♥』WANT TO RP/CONTACT ME? 『♥』
Feel free to send me a message. Just to warn you, I like brainstorming with my partner. If you want to rp, at least come to me with a few pairings you had in mind so and what you like or dislike in a rp (kinks, limits, etc) so I know what to avoid. I'm pretty chill with anything except bathroom stuff-- just not my thing, y'know?

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

║ ▌FANDOMS ▌║

italics = who I can play

GENSHIN IMPACT
--⫸ diluc x kaeya
--⫸ diluc x canon
--⫸ bennett x canon
--⫸ zhongli x childe
--⫸ zhongli x azhdaha (from the 1.5 questline)
--⫸ zhongli x canon
--⫸ suggest? Other characters I adore: Kazuha, Thoma, Xiao, Venti— I’m willing to try each of these in something as well.

DREAM DADDY
Joseph x Robert

STARDEW VALLEY
Shane x Sebastian

SOUTH PARK
Craig x Tweek
Craig x Canon
Kyle x Canon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom