Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any [canon x canon/oc] just a few fandoms~! ♥

Yraelin

ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )
『♥』NAME『♥』
Yraelin c:

『♥』TIMEZONE 『♥』
EST

『♥』AVAILABILITY/POSTING 『♥』
Work is pretty busy right now with year end, but I will attempt to at least get something out every few days-- or more depending on how large/small posts are. I'm a rather tired potato. Though Saturday nights I'm normally always busy due to DnD in the evenings.

『♥』DITCH FRIENDLY?『♥』
I'm ditch friendly and chill af. If you just aren't into it, feel free to tell me. If telling isn't your thing, it's okay. I understand. We all have things that happen. I won't hold you to it. If you come back after a long time and want to RP again, that's fine too!

『♥』WHERE TO RP? 『♥』
I can roleplay through discord, messages, or thread. Though I do prefer discord as I'm normally always on and keep track better.

『♥』WANT TO RP/CONTACT ME? 『♥』
Feel free to send me a message. Just to warn you, I like brainstorming with my partner. If you want to rp, at least come to me with a few pairings you had in mind so and what you like or dislike in a rp (kinks, limits, etc) so I know what to avoid. I'm pretty chill with anything except bathroom stuff-- just not my thing, y'know? So if you're into ABO, Futa, whatever-- tell me. Let me know what you want!

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

║ ▌FANDOMS ▌║

italics = who I can play

GENSHIN IMPACT
  • Rosaria x Venti
  • Rosaria x Canon/OC
  • Fem!Zhongli x Azhdaha (From the 1.5 Questline)
  • Kokomi x Gorou
  • Kokomi x Canon/OC
THE LAST OF US
  • Ellie x Joel
UNDERTALE
  • Frisk x Sans
  • Frisk x Canon/OC
Final Fantasy VII
  • Tifa x Canon/OC
  • Tifa x Cloud
  • Tifa x Red XIII
  • Aerith x Canon/OC