Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Discord) Hardcore Adult Dungeon Delving Action, D&D 5e or Wolves of God

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
First, a bit about me and my GMing style: I'm the kind of gm who plays things tough but fair. I do not fudge dice rolls, but I'll also give you your victory if you roll and role play well enough. My motto is "I'm not going to go out of my way to kill your character, but I'm also not going to go out of my way to save them, either." If the dice say that you go down, then you go down; as such, you should prepare carefully and think tactically if you want to avoid a bad end for your character. That said, combat is rarely the sole option available to your character: I love and encourage player ingenuity, so if you can figure out a way to resolve a challenge without needing to fight, I'll give you your victory. The last thing I want to hear, though, is pleading to rescue your character from their fate: chances are that I liked your character too, but the dice are the dice and sometimes they dictate that your efforts are in vain. For this idea in particular, it's to be expected that not every PC's going to have a happy ending

A note on my schedule: I have real life games happening on Fridays, Saturdays and occasionally Sundays, so I will not always be available on those days. Additionally, I have a 9-to-5 job during the week, so I won't be able to post anywhere near as frequently during weekdays during the day

What I am looking for: A group of female adventurers who are looking to brave dangerous conditions for profit, knowing full well they could wind up raped, enslaved or worse by the monsters they fight. Things can and will go wrong for these characters, should the dice will it, and some PCs will meet with bad ends, necessitating a new character to be rolled up. Such are the risks of the job. My preference is to have a single player running multiple PCs - as it's my experience that wrangling a group of four players in a play-by-post format is a futile effort - but I'll make compromises on this if that's what it takes to get the game off the ground

What books will we be using?: I only have access to the three core books, so we'll largely be sticking to those. If there is a particular race you would like to play, a particular magic item you'd like, a spell or feat outside of the core books that you would like to take, I'm open to looking it over. However, I'm not going to allow classes or class features outside of the core books, as I am not able to review them at my leisure. Alternately, I've recently picked up a newly-released game called Wolves of God - which is meant to be set in Dark Ages England - however is fairly easily adapted to other settings. Wolves of God is my current preference because it takes very little effort to set up and run

The setting ideas: I'm a big dark fantasy nerd, and the themes I'm looking for will run dark as a result
  • Monster World [Currently Craving] - The days of heroes are over. In the distant past, grand cities of men, elves, dragonborn and more once stood as monuments to their own glory, but no more. It is the time of orcs, gnolls, goblins and worse now, for these are the only civilizations that are left. The men of the noble species have integrated nicely, for the monsters are a patriarchal lot, but the women have grown up knowing only a status as second-class citizens. Many women are simply sold by their families as slaves when they come of age, filling out brothels or toiling away at back-breaking labor, but there are some women who retain a semblance of freedom: either through developing a useful talent when they were young or as a luxury afforded to them by their fathers. These freewomen's lives are not without humiliation - they still ultimately exist for the amusement of men - but they may rent a room from a landlord and maintain their own personal possessions. And some of these freewomen feel the call of adventure: after all, the ruins of their fallen empires still harbor treasures in their crumbling halls to be pillaged. But the danger is great for adventuresses: if they are captured, they could easily find themselves in a life of slavery. This is a setting where depravity has already set in, and where we can get your girls into compromising situations much more quickly
  • The Dread Frontier - Hundreds of years ago, there was an ancient kingdom that is said to have been the greatest land in all Creation. Its industry, magic and culture were said to be second to none, and the gods smiled upon the land. However, it is not within the purview of man to simply be satisfied with what he has, and over time, it is said that the people of the land grew dissatisfied with their magnificent bounty. And so the story goes that the people, from the lowest slave to the king himself undertook a great work: no one alive today knows what the purpose of this great work was or how it ended, but it clearly displeased the gods, for all that is left of the kingdom to this day is ruins. The ruins of the forgotten kingdom have been left undisturbed for hundreds of years, but man is ever unsatisfied and finds himself once again treading grounds that are better left undisturbed. Enter the player characters: a great civil war has ravaged your home, and you found yourselves on the losing side. While your leadership was put to death, many of those who sided with them were "mercifully" granted exile instead. With nowhere else to go, you have found yourselves on the Dread Frontier: the ruins of a once-great kingdom that people with more sense and options than you avoid like the plague. A few, small settlements have sprung up in the habitable areas, but they find themselves at the mercy of the creatures that haunt the ruins. And so it falls to adventurers - brave, foolhardy or desperate, it matters not - to enter the ruins in an attempt to drive back the horrors, perhaps even earning some coin and making a name for themselves in the process
Themes and kinks
  • Rape - Your characters will likely find monsters forcing themselves upon them should combat go poorly
  • Slavery - Among the many evils practiced by the monsters you face is the practice of slavery. Should the entire party be incapacitated, those who do not outright die will find themselves enslaved; this will serve as a last chance to avoid a bad end for these characters, as they will be given on difficult - but possible - attempt to escape their bondage. Should they fail, they will live out the rest of their days as thralls to their monstrous masters
  • Death and Gore - Not in a sexual context: adventurers often find themselves in perilous circumstances that often require them to do violence or face danger in order to succeed. As such, it is not uncommon for blood to be spilled on all sides of a conflict, nor is it impossible that the adventurers or their foes will perish. Additionally, should a character be incapacitated by a particularly nasty blow, it should not be unexpected that - should they survive - they gain a scar or permanent injury as a trophy of the encounter
  • Bestiality - A personal favorite of mine, but also a way to make the game somewhat less lethal as well: some monstrous animals may decide to put an adventurer in her place by raping her instead of outright killing her
  • Pregnancy - Sex, even unwanted sex, can and will result in pregnancy. Some apothecaries will be able to help an adventurer get rid of an unwanted pregnancy, for a price, though retirement into motherhood is not the worst end an adventurer could meet
Shoot me a private message if this interests you. I'll give out my Discord handle once I feel certain that you're a good fit as a player, and rolls, character sheets and maps will be handled via Roll20

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom