Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Pervert Virus Girl? (Longterm Sci-fi)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
(this is loosely based on Projekt Melody's "origins")

A computer virus infected a 3D model of a virtual girl on a man's laptop, leading to the model becoming sentient. The man (My Character) discovers his creation showing interest in the world and the lewd. Now the man is perplexed with the virus, who adopts an identity of her own, and figuring what to do with her.

I want to have something that's potentially lewd, but not 100% smut focused. For the Cyber girl, how she appears, name, and personality is all up to you. Only restriction is no Loli type character. I don't have a full plot planned with the intention of adding what you're looking for, so if you want to add or change something, feel free to pitch it. Want it to be a romance? Or a slice of life? I can work with that. For the record, I do third person only.

For kinks, the sky is the limit mostly with this situation. We can do things like tentacles(as either 3d constricts or other viruses) bondage (antivirus), to even exhibitionism where she strips and masturbates on a laptop's screen in public.

Limits are blood, gore, anything belonging in the toilet, and underage characters.

I try to respond frequently, and go for at least two paragraphs on average. One at worst. I always try to leave enough for my partner to work with. I don't abandon without warning. Sometimes life and work preoccupies a good chunk of my time. If I didn't say anything in a week, PLEASE let me know.

If you have any questions, or are interested, please PM me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom