Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supprise gift (Tempted and Sariu)

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/213124/demon-demon_girl-oni-pointy_ears-tail-wings">http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/213 ... tail-wings</a><!-- m -->

Syuki had once been a powerful and dangrous demon,a lustfull beign who terrorized the countrysides and stole the virginity of many young men and woman alike.Unfortinatly the time came where she had been set upon by a powerful warior pirestess and dispite her every effort she had been soundly defeated and sealed inside of a silver locket.As the locked was passed along though her line of decendents,Syuki continued to struggle against her prison hoping to break free.Even if she were to be freed one part of the spell that bound her forced her to become a guardian to the one who bore the locked around there neck.Syuki had grudgingly accepted that small chance for freedom but that wouldnt stop her from having her way with whoever owned the locket.

Never open it. Amy's father had always told her. The silver locket hung around the redheads pale neck, green eyes watching it sit on her body in her mirror, dressed in a normal black tanktop and a pair of jeans she readied for school, yet...she was so curious. "It couldn't hurt..." She said quietly to herself, reaching down to the locket and squeezing the clasp.

Syuki's crystal clear blue eyes snaped open as she suddenly felt the prision that held her shatter.She couldnt believe that someone had ignored the warnings about opening the locket and releasing the demon within.The locked seemed to glow with a soft blue light as the form of a beautiful woman began to take shape before her.Ornate and revealing armor of saphire blue, silver and gold adorned her lithe and beautiful body.A slender tail swished though the air and wrapped around her leg as her wings spread out behind her.her silky lips were painted in a color identical to her eyes which looked up at the young girl before her though silky locks of blue hair,her long horns spiraling out behind her head.Her long slender pointed ears twitched slightly,her earings tinkling as she smiled slightly."Such a foolish Mistress you are to release me."She said in a playfull and alluring voice.

The redhead's eyes widened as she watched the woman appear before her, unblinking green eyes stared at her new "guardian." "What!?" She asked, backing away before tripping over her bed, flopping backwards as she scrambled upwards to stare at the beauty before her. She was so very stunning to the mortal, but so frightening at the same time, not only was she not of this world she didn't appear well...good natured.

A soft,playfull giggle could be heard as she watched the young human's reaction with amusement.She slowly drew closer,her hips and tail swaying as she smiled."Thank you for releasing me,Its been such a long time since I last walked the earth....I think a reward is deserved."She said with a smirk,her saphire eyes sparkleing with amusement and longing as she looked into the redhead's own green eyes."Such pretty eyes you have dear."She cooed as she moved close enough to stroke her cheek.

Dianna couldn't move any farther backwards on her bed, letting her touch her hand it was slightly cold, clearly not human. "R-Reward?" She stammered, her cheeks a hot pink from the touch of the wicked.

Syuki did feel slightly cold to the touch and she was craving the touch of another to warm her as she licked her lips."I could offer you such delights that no human could ever compare..What do you say human?"She cooed softly as she moved in,her silky lips brushing agaisnt her ear before she licked her ear teasingly.

Even the creatures tongue was cold which caused Amy to shake, whimpering she tried to press herself against the wall yet couldn't move any farther. How was she to answer that question? This woman could kill her if she so desired, but for some reason she hadn't...why? "What do you want from me?" She asked, shaking still.

Syuki smiled slightly as she moved to look into the human girl's eyes."You do not know the condition of my release?It seems that enough time has pased that ive passed into legend."She said and backed away a few inches."I am bound by the locked to be the guardan of the one who releases me."She said a slight note of irritation in her voice from that fact."But its no matter,I wouldnt leave the side of such a beautiful girl anyways..."

"I-I'm not beautiful." She stammered her face as red as her hair. "And y-you are to guard me? Why?" What could be so horrible about opening the locket if she was to have a protector? Wouldn't that be a wonderful thing?

Syuki moved her hand,enjoying the feel of Dianna's silky hair."your quite beautiful dear.."She said with a smile."Who knows what may happen? Another demon might try to take you,bandits could try to capture and ransom you..."She went on.It was easy to see that she still believed that the world worked in the same way it did back when she was sealed.

"Umm...miss demon...there aren't any other demons or bandits around here...I'm safe..." She said quietly, realizing that she still didn't know her protectors name.

"No demons or bandits? Well I suppose that this will be very easy."She giggled and moved to kiss her silky lips suddenly.As she pulled away she smirked and licked her lips."Beautiful and easy to protect,your perfect."She purred softly,her tail swishing behind her.

As she was kissed her eyes widened, cheeks flaring it felt...nice, she had always been attracted to women but had never been able to act on it, her mother had enrolled her into a catholic school. Looking up at the demon with her large eyes she watched her carefully, whispering. "I'm not beautiful you are."

Back
Top Bottom