Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Separate Discord Account?

Do you have a separate Discord account for JUST smut?

• Total voters
So now that Discord has become wildly popular in this community, I thought I'd pose a question; do you have separate discord accounts?

I have one for gaming and my D&D group, but I'm very hesitant to link it to the BMR server. My main reason is that I like to keep my online life here very private. I don't want there to be any chance that someone could get a hold of my phone and see that I have a message in Discord that's thoroughly describing MC getting fucked or something along those lines. I understand muting is a thing, but I'm more-so curious to see if anyone out there also keeps their smut-writing completely separate to their every-day life like me?

Last edited:
I use the same discord account for my D&D group, my casual gaming groups, BMR, and other things that i probably shouldn't. No one is on my PC Or phone but myself. But I do understand people who have separate accounts for other things.

Saber is braver than all of us. I don't have a single part of my actual personal life linked to this online persona, they stay completely and entirely separate and I think most people will be the same.

Absolutely separate. It's the only way to go.

And if I could encourage enough people to swap to something more privacy-conscious like Riot or Tox I would do so.

I use my Discord account for Smut roleplays actually! When I first made my account, I didn't know that this messenger is for gaming. I never really use for gaming.

So I know use it only for roleplaying. But to be honest, I don't like it at all. I use for personal reasons Viber. But no matter which instant messenger I choose to have, I rarely find partners for long-long-term smut rps. :(

I constantly get rejected and even if I somehow manage to start a rp with someone, my partner eventually always leaves me... So it's really doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom