Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Babysitters

* Samantha already felt her fists clench some from hating how a guy could even treat her rude from a simple intro. But she played it in stride. Planting a fake smile to show on her face like the rest probably did too. " Right.....a job is a job" " So lead the way......" Making him do the work of finding them a room for themselves. She led the way out of the Great Room that all of them seemed gathered in. Though as she watched Anna try to fit into this. Followed by Roxy and Abetha leaving with their male suitor. Deciding not to make eye contact but leading in front of him to exit the room at least as she had a lucid way of movement from her small hips. Long legs and firm ass. Giving a slight preview.

@Cassandraks Paul wasn't the one with any reservations. He was more than happy to get comfortable with the girl, inside or outside. It was Mark, a married man who had never cheated on his wife or even given it a thought, who was far too nervous and uncomfortable with being seen 'in public' with another woman, let alone a barely-legal girl, with the express interest to fuck. Paul had been the one who had brought him to the place and was pushing him into cheating on his wife. Mark had thought he was happily married until a few days ago when the shit had hit the fan at home.

He started to raise his hands to do as she commanded, then leaned back and waved her off. "I'm sorry...I can't...I have a wife..." He stammers, though doesn't look up at her. His eyes were focused on that tantalizing, tight teen ass. Paul, however, was there to come to the rescue. He stood and moved in front of the girl, sliding his hands down to her hips and inside of her dress at the desired location. Only he pressed his fingers inside of the waistband of her panties too. He pushed both downwards until her bare ass was free, at which point he stopped.

Paul moved his hands to her ass. "See what you're missing out on, Mark? Look at this ass." He murmurs, jiggling her ass a little before spreading her cheeks, his head peering over her shoulder so he could look down at her ass himself. "And you know her pussy is going to be tight - when was the last time you got to fuck a teen pussy on a girl like this?"

==========

@Aluora Mr. Richards moaned into her mouth as his hands found her ass bare. She wasn't wearing any panties on under that dress of hers. His hands squeezed and massaged her tight ass, living the sort of dream most men dreamed. His cock swelled to hardness as he felt her hand sliding down over his groin and to the zipper of his pants. The girl wasn't the slightest bit shy with him despite being his neighbor...which was great, in his opinion.

He pushed his tongue against hers as they kissed, dancing back and forth into each others mouths. He moaned softly. He had enjoyed his previous girls but he had never personally known them. With Roxy, well, there was a bit of added excitement even if he was paying her to sleep with him. Part of him hoped, however, that they could continue back at home as well - on a more frequent basis. If it meant contributing money to her brothers cancer battle...well, the payoff would be worth it!

==========

@XxSassyBeautyxX "I love welcoming new girls in the proper way, Anna." He says coolly, his hand large as he took hers. He knew the way well, taking them down to the end of the hallway and into an empty room. He even put a scrunchy on the handle himself. He shut the door behind them and then pulled her snugly against his body just a few feet into the room. He wrapped his arms around her waist and then leaned in, pressing his mouth against hers. Her dress bunched as his hands roamed over her back and down over her ass, slowly starting to pull it up.

His tongue traced over her lips, then pressed past them into her mouth. He worked it in a slow, circular motion as he pushed it in deeper into her mouth, seeking out her tongue to push against it. His hands pulled the bottom of her skirt up over her hips and the curve of her ass, eager to see what she had decided to wear underneath for her firs time in the brothel.

==========

Professor Edwards watched the sway of her hips as she lead him down the familiar hallway and into one of the bedrooms. He took a moment then to hang his jacket up on the hook on the back of the door before pulling his tie off, slipping it into a pocket of his jacket even as he undid the top two buttons of his button down shirt. He even slid his feet out of his shoes before turning his attention back to her.

He moved to the bed, sitting down on its edge. "Do you like dancing, Samantha? I like it when a girl dances for me and you strike me as the type of girl who has gone to many clubs and parties. Am I right? Can you dance for me?"

Roxy would lets out a gasp as his hands roughly rubbed her bare ass. This felt much different then her many previous older clients. She actually knew him and lived next to him. Her family would go over for barbeques a few times a year. She could feel his erect shaft under her as he continued to shiver his tongue into her mouth, making her suck on his kiss.

Roxy would pull away slight and remove her dress over her head, exposing her tight teen body to her old, fat neighbor. Roxy would then pull his shorts down his legs, letting his wrinkled cock spring free. She would place both hands around his disgusting dick and start to stroke him from tip to base. "Mmm...Mr. Richards...seeing as we live next to each other, you can have me come over and babysit for double the cost". Roxy needed to do this for her brother. She would lean back in, sliding her tongue back into his mouth as her hands continued to slide along his cock.

@LRDGRat

Abetha was disappointed that Mark hadn't at least followed her lead to take her skirt off, she wasn't in any way pressing him for sex at the moment. And thought a little interaction would do him some good. When she heard the words he said she just shook her head, she knew there was a reason he was here at all and if he truly felt that way about his wife he wouldn't have even come into the building. "Sweety, if that was true you wouldn't be here." She said glancing back at him, her eyes looking down upon him her expression saying that this wasn't over by a long shot.

She turned back to Paul as he moved in to save the day, she smirked as he moved everything down over her ass letting his brother stay in close to watch everything happening so far. She let his hands play around, teasing his brother with her. "Both my holes are pretty damn tight, and I have been waiting for a couple of handsome men to come and give them a good fuck. It's a damn shame that I will only have one for now. I guess I will have to wait for another pair to fulfill my fantasy." She said pouting a little bit, as she reaches a hand down to her pussy which was wet with the thought of having these two men. She lets her pointer and middle finger slip inside of her a moment, she lets out a long little moan as she does. She then pulls them away, her fingers wet with her arousal.

"Some say a teen pussy is so much sweeter tasting, what do you guys think?" She said bringing her fingers up to Paul first wiping the wetness against his lips, her eyes glimmering with mischief. And then she turns, and before Mark could pull away she reaches out wiping her fingers over his lips also. She then turns away, and starts to pull at Paul's shirt seemingly choosing to leave Mark alone for now.

@Aluora Mr. Richards would never have dared to pull a move on his neighbor. And now she was sucking his tongue as he felt her up. He was starting to breath heavy as she pulled back and removed her dress completely. He admired her tight, teen body and lifted his hips so she could pull his pants off. His hard cock sprung free and the teen soon wrapped her hands around it. Her hand was soon sliding from tip to base, jerking him off, as she leaned in and made him a promise.

"Mhm, I think that can be arranged. It is a bit of a drive to get out here..." He moans back to her before pressing his tongue back into her mouth as his neighbor pressed against him. He ran his hands up her bare sides now, sliding them up and then over to her perk breasts. He enjoyed the younger girls the place offered, but nothing was better than getting his hands on the neighbors girl! It was a wet dream come true!

=========

@Cassandraks Mark reacted by licking his lips, tasting the honey of another woman for the first time in a long time. Even though his mind was struggling, his body certainly was not, his eyes roaming over the naked teens body as it was put on full display for him. His brother clearly had been here more than once before with how easy he had settled in with the girl.

Paul sucked on the offered finger, hands rubbing over her ass some more before spreading her cheeks again, lightly slapping her ass. The girl was certainly not shy which was a good thing. He brought his lips down to hers once she turned back to him, pressing his face firmly against hers as his tongue sought purchase in her mouth. He slid one hand around her front and then down between her legs, starting to rub his fingers along her teenage twat, feeling her arousal dampening her there already. It looked like she had meant every word she had said and that the current situation was turning her on.

Claire had gotten into the club a little late and was still getting dressed in the den as the other girls already paired off with clients. She smoothed out the short black dress she'd chosen for the evening and quickly stepped out of the den to the great room where they typically waited for their johns. She was wearing a pair of short black heels to go with her dress and found a spot on one of the large couches to sit and wait, leaning back on it and crossing one leg over the other while watching the door leading to the dining room where the payments were made and they usually came from. It was a lot more fun to wait with the other girls and she mentally kicked herself for getting held up.

Still, she felt excited. A feeling that hadn't gone away yet in the short week or so she'd been working here. Every night she was able to come out to work felt like a new adventure.

@Salis Uncle Andrew was, well, a man who often cheated on his wife. He had recently arrived in town with her, visiting his brother and family for a week. It hadn't taken him long to discover the Babysitter Club...a man like him knew the right sort of people to talk to. On the pretense of going to the gym for an hour or two, he had made the drive out to the Club House - as it was called - though did make a wrong turn along the way. Once he paid, he stepped into the main living room and swept his eyes around.

Fit and handsome, he was wearing a t-shirt and gym shorts to keep up the pretense. When his eyes settled on Claire, they widened before turning into a smirk. The girl had blossomed over the years but this was the last place he had expected to ever find her. Perhaps he could live out one of his more recent fantasies? He moved over to her and leaned over her from the back. "Claire...what on earth are you doing here? I think it might be a good idea if we go somewhere more...private...to talk."

Claire tensed up at the sound of her uncle's voice. It'd been waiting for him to leave her parents' house this evening that'd made her late in the first place...and through some absolutely bizarre twist of fate they'd ended up at the club at the exact same time. She stood up quickly and turned to face him, at first still looking confused, as if the idea that someone in her family could be here at all was too strange to comprehend.

"Unc- Mister Andrew..." she corrected herself quickly "I didn't expect to see you here. As for me I'm..." she kind of held her hands out to the side and shrugged, a small smile forming on her face "I'm saving up for college." Her heart started racing when he mentioned going somewhere private. Did he mean to actually pay for her services or was he just going to try and have some heart to heart to 'save her from this life'. "Well, private. Yes." Normally she was a bit more articulate but this was throwing her for a loop. "This way." she took his hand and led him to the side of the house with the private bedrooms for the girl, finding one of the open ones she pulled her green scrunchy from her wrist where she kept it and slipped it on the door knob. She'd wait for him to enter before following and closing the door behind her, pressing her back to it once she'd done so. "Alright, which one of us is in more trouble?"

Her Uncle smiled and followed her, taking her hand with his as she extended towards him. He had noticed another girl or two walk off doing the same - perhaps it was how the girls 'claimed' their clients, so that the other girls would back off. He took the chance to check out her ass as she walked, no need to hide his lecherous eyes anymore. She led him down a hallway and into an empty room where they separated, letting go of her hand as he examined the room briefly. He turned back to her, letting his eyes roam over her full figure.

"Well we both know your father is paying for your college tuition...and given your age, I think you'll be the one in big trouble. I can play it off as a mistake, being directed to the wrong club by some one a bit confused themselves. But for you...well, clearly this isn't your first time Claire." He pauses, looking at her. "But since I've already paid towards your college funds...as you put it...if I get a good return I'll let this slide, keep it a secret between us. So why don't you show me what you've got on under that dress..."

Claire's question about his intention was answered before he even opened her mouth by the way his eyes traced her figure. This was...she was surprised how much more alright she was with this outcome than getting ratted out to her father. "Alright Uncle, alright. I didn't mean that seriously. I can work with this." she grinned up at him "You're certainly the naughty one, though. Making demands like this." she reached down to her sides and took hold of them of her skirt with each hand and slowly inched it up her thighs to her waist, revealing the skimpy little black lace thong she wore today. "And for your information he's only paying if I go where he wants me to go and study what he wants me to study...I need my own money to keep my options open."

"Well...we'll see how good you are first....then we can talk about further contributions to your college fund." He responds, moving around to the foot of the bed. He pushed down on it, feeling its bounce, before turning back to face her as he sat down. "Hows that dress coming along? I've seen you in a bikini before, you know...its not much different than that." He let his eyes roam her body as she lifted her dress up, appreciating it even more.

Once the dress was off he smiled, making no attempt to hide where his eyes were traveling. "Now....take the rest of it off. Lets truly see you in your birthday suite, Claire." He commands, leaning back onto his arms as they pressed into the bed behind him. He was eager to see exactly what she had.

She dropped her dress to the floor and stood in front of him for a moment in just her lingerie, her bra lacy and matching her thong. Her figure had developed quite nicely so far though given the family time they'd spent together he was probably vaguely familiar with it. She reached behind her back as she unhooked her bra "Uh-huh, so you've been wanting this since that family trip to the beach last year? Tsk." she teased him as she slowly removed it and dropped it on top of her dress. She tucked her thumbs into her the waistband of her panties and slowly peeled it downward, inch by inch until her bare slit was revealed to him. Working it down her legs she stepped out of it, standing in front of him dressed only in her heels "Here's your niece." she said with a wink.

Roxy would feel Mr. Richards remove her dress, leaving her teenage body naked for him. She had an easy enough time removing his pants completely as she felt his hands run along her slender young body on onto her perky breasts. Roxy continue to firmly stroke her old neighbors cock as she shoved his tongue back into her mouth. Roxy would nod as he agreed for the extra home visits, despite trying to figure out a way to explain to her parents why she was going to be seeing her neighbor alot more.

Roxy would continue to service the older man, swirling her youthful tongue along his. Sgevwouod continue to slide her hand up and down Mr. Richards wrinkly cock, letting her other hand start to roll along and massage his saggy sac.

@LRDGRat

Back
Top Bottom