Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hospital Ravaging ( Romantic[Dream] and Chiechan )

Sakuragi Kana was a young lady who was just starting her college years, when a severe throat infection caused her to fall very ill. Her friends and family all insisted she take time off and go to the hospital to have it looked at. It was worse than she originally thought and now it required an operation to help clear up the trouble.

Kana sat miserable in bed, unable to work on her Academic Term papers and feeling very alone. True her friends and family had been by, but visiting hours ended all too soon...and of course people had other things to do to. She looked sadly at all the flowers around her and then lay back to try to relax.

As the night grew darker, she wondered when the nurse would be in to check on her.

Night was coming pretty quickly. The night shift was always lonely. Minamimoto Karin was doing an overnight shift. A lot of nurses did here. This hospital was known not for it's excellent surgeons and doctors, but rather for the care that the nursing staff gave. They pulled more weight than normal nurses. Karin had her uniform on, a short pink dress and matching hat, reminiscent of the old uniforms. Scrubs were determined to not feel friendly enough. Karin was fine with it though.

She was looking after Ms. Sakuragi Kana tonight, thanks to some fortune in patients getting released and unfortunately some dying, she only had one to look after this night. Usually she'd have five or six. Even then, many were in comas, and most just went to sleep like normal people.

Karin opened the door and gave a soft sweet smile as she spoke only loud enough to be heard, in case her patient was asleep. "Hello, Sakuragi-sama... How are you feeling? Can I get you anything?"

Kana looked up and smiled weakly at the nurse... she whispered softly (in the best voice she could do at the moment) "Maybe some more water...and...are..there any books to read? I'm sorry, it's just I feel so bored..and lonely."

She waited for the nurse's response, hoping she didn't' cause too much inconvenience.

Karin smiled as she got a paper cup and started to fill it up. "Don't speak if your throat isn't feeling too well. I wouldn't want you to strain yourself." She set the cup at Kana's side and sat down on a stool next to her. "I can get you some books later. You're the only patient of mine that I still need to attend to. So I can be here for you. I know it's rather saddening, being in a hospital for days."

Kana smiled warmly at the Nurse and nodded to her in thanks.

"I'll try to speak less..but...how long have you been here?"

"A couple of years. I was military for a little while as a field medic. When my contract was over, I went to Nursing School and wound up here. I liked helping people, I just needed the money to actually go to school." Her smile never faded, as she reached out and rubbed the girl's knee softly, wanting to soothe her a little.

Kana blushed as the Nurse's hand touched her knee. After all the lady was so pretty...and Kana felt so lonely...

"That's just silly..." She said to herself silently. "It's just..the nightingale effect...Besides Nurses wouldn't want a girl like you, even if she did swing that way."

She looked up softly. "So..um..what do you do in your spare time?"

"Free time?" She cocked her head to the side, as if the concept were foreign. Her look perked up again though, just trying to joke around a little with her. "Well... I usually just spend time with a bit of Ben and Jerry's, and catch up on some Tivo'ed shows. Sometimes I'll go out to Pink Pluto for a drink, but I'm pretty boring."

"I can't believe that...you're so pretty!" She the covered her mouth, blushing. "I mean you must have a lot of boy friends."

She giggled softly, covering her mouth. "Thanks. But... Pink Pluto is a dance club... Girls only..." She giggled again. "So no... The only guys I know are old squadmates."

"Oh?" She smiled and inadvertently began rubbing the girl's shin with her hand. "I bet you're a lot of fun on the dance floor. You look pretty energetic." Karin smiled happily. It was nice to have someone to talk to for at least a short time.

Kana blushed. "Thanks...but I'm not really..out of the closet yet. You're the first lesbian I've met in a few months....and everyone I do meet is taken." She pauses to drink more water..and whispers again. "I bet your girl is really pretty."

"You just got to get out more." She smiled happily. "I actually don't have a girlfriend either. I get pretty busy, so I haven't been on a date in some time. But if you really try, you're bound to find someone you like."

Kana blushed and nodded. "Do...um..you like younger girls?"

She hoped she wasn't playing a card too soon, but she had to know.

"Oh?" Feeling a bit playful, she got up on the bed, legs and arms on either side of the girl so she was just above her. Karin got her face rather close with a sly smile. "Younger girls... I have to teach them a few things, but they're always so full of energy. You trying to be that younger girl? Or are you asking for a 'friend'?"

Kana looked up...and her face went soft. "I want to be YOUR younger girl...if..if you'll let me..." She went weak...and waiting for the strong woman to take her as she wished.

Karin smiled and stroked Kana's cheek. "Dear... You should know that I'm not all too normal among women. I can promise you that I will definitely take care of you though."

"What...what do you mean?" She asked...her body heating up more from the woman hanging over here...not touching her yet, but certainly teasing her.

She got up on her knees so that she could lift the bottom of her dress. As she lifted, Kana could see a tight wrap of bandages, and a long lump right above where her sex should be.

Kana blushed. "Oh my...you have both...." She looked more happy than worried. "Wow..your girl..will be SOOOOO lucky..."

"If only all women were so understanding... And enthusiastic... As you..." She smiled and got back on her hands and knees over the girl. Her lips landed on the girl's cheek, soft and sweet.

Kana blushed and coo'ed softly as Karin moved over top of her and began to kiss her long and slow on the cheek, she reached up meekly and stroked the cheek of her soon-to-be lover.

She smiled and laid a hand on the girl's cheek. Her nose rubbed over the younger one's and she nuzzled in softly. "So quickly we're falling into this... If I do anything you don't like... Please... Do stop me."

Kana blushed and nodded... She reached up and gently stroked her lover's cheek...letting her hand feel the soft skin of the lovely woman above her. "You're the most beautiful woman ever.." She whispered gently.

Back
Top Bottom