Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Originals and Fandoms. That is it.

MCAcolyte

Moon
Hello there, and welcome! Before we begin, a bit about me:
  • For these ideas, I will only play male, and I will only be looking for female-playing partners. The only exception to this is when I play a small NPC in the story, but that's it.
  • I am only just getting back into forum roleplays, so bear with me if I make mistakes. This does not mean that I have no experience with RPs in the recent past, just not on forums.
  • I am open to playing on threads, PM and Discord, but I'm unfamiliar with the latter, so my preference goes to the first two.
  • I usually try to mirror my partner's posts. This means that one-liners will be greeted with one-liners from me, but long posts will get around the same amount as well. Just don't go writing a three page long essay please.
  • My most favourite kink is mind control, but it is something I don't want to be the focus of with these RPs. However, there are times it can be incorporated in certain scenes, and it would probably make me very happy if we do.
With that out of the way, let's continue to what we are all here for:

PLOT IDEAS

Original Plots
  • A Yandere has a crush on me, and she's kinda cute...
    • Possible involved elements: Obsession, murder (of NPC characters), kidnapping, and most of all: FEAR.​
    • Summary: The classic Yandere story: YC gets a crush on MC, MC finds YC kinda cute but never shows her, YC gets obsessed with MC and does ANYTHING to get closer to him. Key boundaries for this story is that YC would NEVER do anything that would physically harm MC. However, actions drugging MC and kidnapping him to YC's basement is allowed and perhaps even encouraged.​
    • Two possible 'endings' to work towards: 1 MC goes crazy from fear and continuesly tries to escape from YC's clutches, which he will always fail at, or 2 MC eventually looks past YC's actions and starts seeing her as an actual love interest.​
    • Alternatively, YC could play as a scary monstergirl, like a lamia or a drider. We could even combine this with a fandom like Tokyo Ghoul!​
  • More to come!
Fandoms and Fandom Plots
Keep in mind that for fandoms I prefer to play OC/OC, and although there are certain exceptions where I play with a Canon, I will almost always play an OC myself. Bolded fandoms are prefered.

Anime and similar series:
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra
    • I would most likely play either a water- or firebender.
  • Most Isekai
    • Current favourite is Rising of the Shield Hero.
  • My Hero Academia
  • Pokemon
    • Although mentioned as an anime, I like for the mechanics to be a mixture between the anime and the game. Also, I would almost always play a human, except when it's a Mystery Dungeon plot.
  • RWBY
  • Tokyo Ghoul
Games:
  • Assassin's Creed
    • Especially interested in playing out a modern version, where the battle between Assassins and Templars is still happening but more underground and with more modern weaponry.
  • Overwatch
  • Splatoon
    • One of the few ideas where a canon like Marina is allowed. Could be Inkling x Inkling, Inkling x Octoling or even Inkling x Human.
Movies:
  • Ready Player One
  • Star Wars
    • Looking to play a manipulative Sith (NOT one that's primarily sadistic towards YC) or independent force-sensitive, a Rebel, Resistance or Freelancer Fighter Pilot or perhaps even a Clone Trooper.
    • Looking for YC to be a twi'lek, togruta, another sexy humanoid or just human. YC's role/occupation is mostly up to you, although I appreciate it if it fits the situation.
Other:
  • Almost anything involving monster girls!
    • A simple 1 human x 1 MG, a harem setting or even a setting like MGE/MGQ could all work.

Last edited:
Added some bolded fandoms I'm more interested in than others, as well as adding Splatoon fandom list.

Added a new 'Other' section to the fandoms and added an important note regarding the current situation.

Back
Top Bottom