Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Isn't He Just Ingenious?

Ingenious Fellow

Masturbatory Mastermind
Why, hello there. You’ve stumbled upon an Ingenious Fellow.

Time is valuable (Both yours and mine), so I shall begin this little advertisement by giving you a big, scary list of no-no’s that you should read to see if contacting me for a bit of written release would be a waste of your time or not, hmm? I’ll try to make this brief so that we can get to the good stuffs.

1-I am a Straight Male. I seek to write with a Female. This means that if you have boy-parts, I am not interested in writing all kinds of heated, sexually charged materials with you. No offense, brosef.

2-At the risk of sounding pompous, I freaking rule as a roleplay partner. I am creative and descriptive and attentive and a whole bunch of other “ives”. This means that I put time, energy, effort and creativity into my writing and characters. I’m not looking to acquire a massive pond of writing partners, here. I want quality, as I give quality. So, if you already have like 37 other writing partners and 12 Threads all going on at the same time, I’m not at all interested in being #38. I give those lucky enough to call themselves my writing partners a great deal of attention and time, and it is not absurd that I expect the same courtesy.

Believe me, I am worth it.

3-If you only write in Threads, I’m not the one for you. This sort of stuff is quite intimate and personal for me, and my Penis is a very shy, secretive sort who doesn’t like to have his deepest, darkest desires splashed all over the interwebs for just anyone to read. Perish the thought! I conduct my creative business via PM, primarily. I’m not at all opposed to rocking out on Discord or Email once you prove to me that you’re a super groovy gal.

4-If you want to write five volumes of sweeping, non-sexual prose and think that things like grabbing boobies is gross, you can cease reading now. I am here for fun. I am here for smut. I am here for terribly smutty fun. Any ladies who seeks to PM me for some writing should do so knowing full-well that I absolutely intend for our wonderfully sexy characters to be all manner of horizontal sooner rather than later.

5-If you cannot manage at least 3 paragraphs of healthy, detailed description, then you should seek your fortunes elsewhere. While I believe that posts should allow a scene to flow naturally and easily, I don’t think that asking for a nice batch of words is too high a standard to meet. Three paragraphs is pretty much the least you will get from me, and many times, exceedingly more. Details are simply delicious, my pretties!

6-No, I don’t want to fuck your Fox-girl. Or your bunny-girl. Or your Moo-Moo girl. Actually, I don’t even have pets, so what makes you think I want to slap my literary prick against Sonic the Hedgehog’s younger sister, hmmm? No furballs, please.

OKAY, SO YOU ARE STILL WITH ME
That means that you have boobies, are into fun smut, and do not tolerate one-liners. Good, I’m glad to still have you aboard. Please, let us continue.

SETTINGS
Congratulations, I am a fucking dweeb. I love all kinds of Fantasy, Science Fiction, Post-Apocalyptic and pretty much anything that has flavor and fun and SEX smashing about all over the place. While I’m not a fan of the more mundane, “Slice of Life” stuff, I am pretty much always a sucker for some good old fashioned Teacher/student.

KINKS
I’m a goddamn pervert, and could wax boner-poetic about my turn-ons for hours and hours, but I will spare you all the agony and just give you my big ones. Here goes.

POWER: Master/slave dynamics have always appealed to me. Your gal is desperate, and requires my character for safety or even survival. YUM.

ROUGH STUFF: I don’t find the slightest thing sexy about hacking your gal into ribbons with a lawnmower, or punching her dead in the face, but I will most certainly treat a gal with a tad bit of roughness, because that’s kind of like MY JAM and whatnot. Choking, hair pulling, name calling, all of it and SO MUCH MORE await those brave souls who seek to write with me. DO YOU DARE?

SIZE DIFFERENCE: I’m a traditionalist, and think guys should be big and strong, and gals should be small and demure. If your gal is 5 feet tall, and my guy is 6+ feet tall, then that spells LOVE.

AGEPLAY: She’s 18. He’s at least 10 or maybe even 20 years older. Come on, girls, you know you love this shit…

FACE FUCKING: So, I kind of want to brutalize your throat with some giant dongs, if you’d be so kind. No real dainty way to say this, soooo…

THIRD PERSON: I only write in third person. Not a Kink, really, but I had to put it someplace, right? You probably should as well, so our writing makes sense.

IN CONCLUSION

So, if you’ve come this far and have not vomited in indignant rage, maybe you could PM me and we could get something going, hmmm? I don’t mean to pressure you or anything, but I’m only accepting a small handful of LITERARY GIANTESS’S, so supplies are certainly limited, and you want your VERY OWN Ingenious Fellow all to yourself to have some wild, TORRID fun with, don’t you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom