Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Euro-Trippin’ to Remember

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
June

Tikva David chewed on her hair, as she often did when nervous. She’d just turned 18 that May, graduated from Cumberland Prep High School, which had felt like an eternity away when she started as a scared middle schooler, and now she was going to college at American University in Washington DC.

Coll. Ege. She couldn’t stop making it sound like an alien word in her head. In her mind, that place was for grown ups and she didn’t feel 18, or grown up, or like much of a woman.

Everyone she’d invited had agreed to arrive, yet she didn’t know why that was and was torn between thinking some of them would flake, and secretly (something she was admonishing herself for) hoping some of them would flake so she wouldn’t have to deal with all the complicated shit that had happened surrounding them.

Her father would normally write it off as “Jewish guilt” with a joking smile, but the Israeli descendant also couldn’t help but blame herself for all that had transpired. First, she’d rejected both Aaron and Zeke, two dark, tall, smart, muscular, wonderful student athletes who were both crazy about her for some unfathomable reason, a move that made her want to bang her head against the wall for being so fucking stupid.

Then she’d really dipped her pen in the company ink by falling in love with her best friend Shaniece. She’d given her virginity to the bright, sensitive, caring black girl when they were both 16, only for them to break up eight months in at age 17 after Shaniece’s parents caught them in the act and her pastor father tried to accuse Tikva of statutory rape.

And to put another poor choice feather in her cap, two weeks after breaking up, Tikva got high like an eagle with her other closest girl friend, Gia, and got fucked to the moon and back by the Greek girl. It had been a fun, one time thing (or rather a whole weekend thing). What scared Tikva was that she wasn’t sure she didn’t want it to be more, (or at least hook up with her more often, since she knew Gia wasn’t one for relationships.)

The only person she had a semi-normal friendship with at this point, the only one she didn’t manage to ruin, was Mylan. He was well put together and gave her some epic trips with weed joints and gummies, but he felt more like a cousin from another uncle.

Boy, she sure could use one of his products right now for her crippling anxiety. Tikva gulped as she waited for her friends and the pizzas, wings, and Cinnabons from Pizza Hut hoping the food wouldn’t get here first so she wouldn’t start stress eating.

Last edited:
Shaniece was happy as hell to get away from her overbearing, helicopter parents for the entire summer before college. And what they didn't know was she applied to a college on the other side of the United States. She was hoping it wouldn't get weird because of the fact she use to date her best friend and possibly would've still been dating her if her parents wouldn't have caught them in the act.

At the present moment she made sure to pack everything she needed and extra items. Checking over her outfit again before putting on an over sized hoodie to hide her outfit from her parents she headed downstairs so her dad could drop her off.

" Okay, remember to call us if you need anything, have fun and remember God is always watching." Her mother told her after giving her a kiss on the cheek.

" Okay, mom I will and I know." She said with a smile ..... Remember that when you're fucking the pool boy Shaniece thought

She headed to the car and waited for her dad as they headed to Tikva's house and she got the speech about making the right choices and being gay is bad blah blah blah....

" Okay, love you Daddy." She said as she pulled her two suitcases to her friends door... And knocked as her dad pulled out the driveway...

" Hey, Tik its me." Shaniece yelled through the door

Last edited:
Zeke had been looking forward to this trip since he was invited. He was still shocked that he had been invited actually. Not like he and Tikva had, had a falling out but she had thought they were better friends than lovers. Sure he was disappointed even saddened but he felt it was not to be so he poured himself into his studies and football. He ended up getting a scholarship both football and academic, but even still he need this trip to clear his mind in hopes of being better able to make a good decision.

His mother wanted him to go father no so much but when the convinced him of the places he would see and explore he relented.

He was packed and ready to go as soon as he was free from classes.

He honestly didn’t know what to expect on this particular trip.

He was smirking as he found himself waving to Shaniece's father as he drove on.

He was right behind her probably too close as he found himself admiring the view. 'If only.' The very bad thought ran through his mind. "How you been beautiful?" He was holding his carry on and his duffle back, looking like he was shipping off to war.

Last edited:
Aaron was ready to go he packed the week before his father thought a free trip to get whatever it was into or out of his blood. He was sure his father was looking forward to him following him in to the ministry but that was definitely not for him. He was thinking he was going to be walking a different path, but he was going to go into research, oils and such and this would be a great place to learn and get some tips.

He was dropped off by his dad as he was headed to the church, with his mom gone everyone thought the pastor would be looking for a new wife. He wasn’t, dealing with his wayward son was a full time job perhaps this would be a break for the both of them. With a hug and a brief prayer he was sent off. He didn’t miss the part about heathen ways and path to destruction.

He was glad to be going, he didn’t honestly expect anything to happen hell Tikva ditched him for a woman…a very hot woman but a woman nonetheless so this was more of a last hurrah between friends, nothing more right?

“Sup Zeke.” He greeted his friend which was much better than when they started, they were buds now.

“Hi Shaniece.” He did his best not to be shy but his voice squeaked a lil bit. Sure he knew of her desires for women, her and Tikva used to be together…but damn if he didn’t have crush on her from the moment he saw her. ‘Yes there is a God!’ he thought wishing he could see the heaven in her eyes truly, but alas, it was apparently not to be.

Last edited:
Gia brought the flame from her lighter to the tip of the joint, which dangled loosely from her lips. Inhaling deeply she held the smoke in for moment before pushing it out in a large cloud above her. Her eyes fell back shut as she took another drag, taking the moment to enjoy the earthly aftertaste the flower had. She'd have to thank Mylan later today when they gathered for the big trip. Her mind raced at the thought of what adventures were to come. It was something that she eagerly awaited since the idea was first brought up. Sure there were some mixed emotions behind the excitement, a lot had gone on in their little group lately. She only hoped that drama wouldn't surface.

Glancing at her iPhone she groaned at the sight of the time. She was riding front seat on the struggle bus, having had made the mistake of going out last night. Turning down a club invite along with free drinks would have been rude. Gia finished the joint and extinguished it in an ashtray on her nightstand before kicking the blankets to her ankles. She was known for running late, but knew better this time. Her luggage was already packed and waiting in her brothers car, who had only agreed to take her to get a glance at Shaniece. A tree she told him he wasted his time barking up, especially since the breakup between her and Tikva was pretty rough.

That was still pretty fresh as well - the streak of hookups between Tikva and Gia, which had came as a total surprise. Gia was known for being promiscuous, depending on who was asking, and certainly wasn't into titles or serious commitment. Tikva was the only person to make her question that in a long time.

"Hey, thanks for the lift. I'll keep you posted," Gia gave her twin brother a smile and a quick hug over the center console. They would be uncanny in appearance, if it hadn't been for her candied pink hair. Unlike herself, he was the good sibling. In their parents eyes at least. After a few more goodbyes she left the vehicle, slipping on her backpack and rolling a small suitcase behind her. Giving her brother a final wave she skipped up the driveway of Tikva's house and to the front door. Giving her short, yellow sundress a tug she gave knocked before entering. Her hazel eyes moved around the room, seeing that she wasn't the first or last to arrive. "I'm here...and not late! What's up?!" she exclaimed, giving Tikva, Shaniece, Zeke, and Aaron and nod.

If there was anything Cumberland Prep High has taught a problem child like Mylan J. Vashyron, it was that a little hit of weed was the answer to all of life's problems. A foggy old police car rolled down the highway canting on 3 wheels. He had been cruising in an off white Crown Victoria that had previously belonged to his father, who had long since retired off the force. The Ford was now propped up on 24 inch chrome rim spinners, affixed with hydraulics, complete with Pioneer subwoofers echoing, Ice Cube's "Hello". The driver seat was scooted so far back, Mylan could literally be referred to as a back seat driver.

"If only they could see me now." The dark-haired, light-skinned male chuckled as he checked his rear-view mirror for cops, reflecting on his time served in detention & how a few of his teachers had told him that he wasn't going to be shit. Flipping a switch, he lowered the car and swerved down the exit leading to Tikva's house. As he thought about his childhood friend and how she might've been fairing, his eyes glanced over to a package nestled in the passenger seat. Regrettably, it had been one month since her birthday and he hadn't given her a thing for it. Hopefully, his belated gift would atone for that mishap.

Upon cutting the engine & exiting his ride, he turned his vehicle into a smoke machine that veiled his grand entrance onto Tikva's front lawn. As he took a couple steps away from it & moved to the trunk- a sharp sound akin to a gunshot cracked off- triggering his paranoia. "Fuck?! Did they follow me here too?!" He hollered in confusion while ducking for cover next to the nearest bush. Realizing where the noise had came from, he sighed a breath of relief. "Oh, it was just... Ok then. Damn. I gotta get that fixed." He said dusting himself off as he rose to his feet & popped an oddly colored gummy bear into his mouth. Opening the trunk, he gathered a duffle bag & a suitcase.

"Hey Tik! I gotcha sumthin !!'" He pulled out a giant gummy bear with a seatbelt imprint on it. It beared a tiny box labeled "Pandora" in it's large arms containing a friendship bracelet. His caramel brown eyes lit up when he saw Gia, Shaniece, Aaron & Zeke. "So you all were invited too, huh? Tik, what's this about?"...

Last edited:
Shaniece was still standing at the door when everyone started arriving. Just looking at everyone in the group there was a God and he took his time making all of them.

Shaniece swallowed trying to moisten her her mouth as it suddenly went dry.
" Hey, Zeke. I'm good , umm how are you?" Shaniece said turning to face him realizing just how close he was too her.

Mmm, I can just lick all over you...mm you are one sexy chocolate man.

" Hey, Aaron good to see you." She said all perky like with a smile "Hey,Gia."

She watched as Mylan' s pimped out cop car pulled in and she mentally did a full blown happy dance, the man with the best weed she I gonna stay high all trip long.

" Hey Mylan, yeah we were. Now we're just waiting on Tink to open the door and let us in." Shaniece answered

Last edited:
Under different circumstances Zeke would have snatched poor Shaniece off the ground and given her a tongue lashing the poor thing would never forget but he knew her penchant for females so he wouldn't cross that border but a guy could dream right! Those lips and those thighs wrapped around a brother would be heaven!' He thought as he looked down into her eyes as she was looking at his chest. "My eyes are up here gorgeous." He always wanted to use that line, hell she cold put her eyes wherever she wanted.

He turned around to look at Gia, he couldn't imagine for the life of him why he had never tapped that but damn if he didn't want too. Just the thought of pulling that hair and sucking on those lips mmmmm. He was going to have to get a lot of lube on this trip cause he was probably going to spend most of it with blue balls around this group. There was too much sexiness around here. "Hey Gia."

Aaron found himself enjoying the view, between Shaniece showing up looking all fine and stuff and Gia, half dressed so that most of what she had was about to fall out. He thanked God for making her and the way that shirt didn't fit her at all. He was able to swallow to keep from drooling. He was sure Zeke was going to continue to play it cool while he continued to look like king dork, but whatever he was glad to be going.

"Hi Gia. Hello Shaniece, nice to see you too!" He said doing his best not to blush too hard as she seemed happy to see him at least.

Then the gunshot from Mylan's sucky ride that needed a tune-up that would easily get rid of that backfiring problem for someone that sunk so much money into his car he really didn't like it very much or eh would take care of it. He was sure he brought some weed, that was his one saving grace he had and sold some good stuff that would even make someone like him relax a bit and chill.

"A tune up man a tune up...damn!" He shook his head in frustration as he got along better with machines than animals and people.

Last edited:
Gia would almost laugh at Mylan's car as it sounded like it was about to explode. She would continue to smoke what she lit as everyone seemed ready like they were ready to get going soon. She was almost reveling in the fact that she had eyes dancing upon her. Gia would just start swaying in place, making sure her backside was in view of Aaron gaze, as she at least knew he was one of culprits.

"Mylan, I could def use more of that sweet hookup, your a lifesaver". Gia would give Shaniece a quick wink before just continuing to move in place while humming, just waiting on work from Tikva and the rest.

Tikva didn’t know why she had been slow to open the door, to let her friends in...to start off the adventure of her life. Perhaps she’d been too much of a perfectionist, insistent on getting every little detail right; on making sure that not a single tchotchke was out of place, so that they wouldn’t suspect that her whole life was out of place. She’d always been the cheery, fun, smart, quiet center of the group, and that was what she believed she had to be once again before they were all torn apart- their glue.

It didn’t help that she just had to pick the hottest group of friends this side of the universe and that her confused teenage brain wanted to love them all down on the floor and none of them at the same time knowing any moves she made could hurt someone.

But she knew she couldn’t leave them all out in the cold when they were counting on her, when they wanted to know why she’d invited them all in. So she took a deep breath, cleared her mind, and let them all in.

“Hey, all you cool cats and kittens,” Tikva said, quoting Tiger King dorkily- again. “I’m so glad you’re all here for my very belated birthday party. Tonight’s gonna be an epic 18th rager, for sure- because I have friends who make everything epic- but...there’s more. Hopefully a few days should be enough notice, and I know you all don’t have any conflicts...anyway, I’ll just stop rambling and get to it.

“Now that the country is ungrounded, flights and hostels are super cheap and things are getting back to normal”- like she needed to remind any of them of coronavirus, which had only recently started to abate for the summer- “my father has plane tickets booked for all us this Saturday to- EUROPE! Eek!”

Tikva let that settle in the air for a minute before saying, “The plan is to go to six different places that I hope will help me find myself and help all of us have one last hurrah together. Paris, for the art and history; Amsterdam, for the party scene; Krakow, for...my father’s family history”- since her father’s side was Polish Jewish, and she swallowed at the prospect of meeting some of them- “Athens because Gia dared me to try octopus from there once; Jerusalem for the history and the free Birthright tour of Israel; and lastly, Tokyo before heading home. My father insisted on picking that for me, but he didn’t say why.”

She did have an inkling of why, or who she was meant to find. But that was personal...he didn’t have that much care for her. Did he?

“Anyway, we’ll be staying in each city for approximately a week and a half, and during that time we’re of course free to explore any surrounding places we want provided we’re back in time. And speaking of time, the pizza’s going to be here soon, so how have you all been?”

Last edited:
When their host finally opened the door, she too was the picture of loveliness...she always had been to him, they went out a few times, but she chose Shanice over him for some reason. Was he offended. For a while, but he couldn't blame her or be angry for too long considering his own desires for Shanice. He just wished he could have found a suitable replacement for those long away games. .. His eyes fell on Gia, but that didn't happen either she was...too busy and he was sure...she would be a bit distracted when he wasn't with her. But it let him focus on football...winning state...getting so many college offers...but still none of that truly compared to having a girlfriend to come back home too. But alas that was the past this was...the..future.

'What the hell did she just say? He saw her lips moving. This must be how Aaron felt anytime a hot girl was talking to him, he got lost in looking at her lips, her eyes, anything else his virgin self was distracted with...was he even still a virgin? He was surely going to get him hooked up for his birthday...he had no idea how that turned out but still. He probably ended up talking her to death about comics or something....but he tried.' But he paused.

"So you invited us all here for a senior road trip...in Europe for the summer?" He responded as he walked in and kissed her. Deeply...it was his excitement and the chance to steal a kiss. "Thank you....I am definitely in!" He walked in with his bag and swatted her ass as he went by with his bag. "Yessss, Lets do this!!" He moved to sit down and wait for the pizza to arrive. She could tell he was at least happy about the trip hopefully.

When Tik finally opened the door, Shaniece smiled grabbing her suitcases and walked inside. After settling in Shaniece grabbed her gift for Tik out of her bag and almost dropped it as she let out a squeal of excitement.

" Oh my God your dad is awesome, for sending you the Europe to help find yourself and paying for your friends to come along as well." Shaniece squealed pulling Tik into a hug before giving her a kiss out of excitement " umm, I'm sorry got a little Carried away but thanks for the invite. Oh, and here's your gift, and I'm totally in."

Shaniece pulled herself away from Tik and went to sit next to Zeke and wait for the pizza to come.

She really missed Tik but was glad they could still be friends after everything went down between them. She knew about the hook ups between Tik and Gia. At first it hurt badly when she first found out but now she didn't even care.

images

Aaron was moving behind Shanice and shivered at the prospect of seeing Europe up close and personal with a group of people that could easily be life long friends. He looked at them and his eyes popped. "So I get to go to all of those places and hang out with my peeps. Ok I down. Here dear one. Happy birthday!" He blushed a bit a part of him missed the fact that they could have been close but even he couldn't look a summer vacation in Europe not the same as having a girlfriend but he would be ok.

He noticed Shanice going to sit by Zeke, he only smirked as he sat on the chair facing the door, he knew food was coming and he others would be able to choose to go or not. He had to say he was very more than ready to go! A part of him was tapping down the excitement. He was wondering what her rush was to make him get a passport. He didn't even connect the dots when Zeke mentioned having to get a passport as well. He would have put it together had he and Shaniece or he and Gia had been closer but alas two hotties like them easily over looked the geeky mascot. It was far easier for Captain America over there or the bad boy to catch their eyes.

Gift for Tik

Back
Top Bottom