Fx Male Jayne’s Twisted Tales – Snow White and the Seven Perverts NSFW

JayDreamer

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Are we sitting comfortably?

Then I’ll begin.

Once upon a time there was a beautiful girl called Rose, but most people called her Snow White. Her skin was as white a snow. Her hair as red as fire and her eyes as green as emeralds. But her father had remarried after her mother’s death and Snow’s stepmother was an evil witch who tried to kill Rose on her sixteenth birthday.

She fled out into the night in her party dress. She took her horse and rode far. But she became lost in the forest and feel into a swoon many hours into the dark night.

She awoke to find her pretty dress gone, her hands bound behind her. She was in a curious house surrounded by small men who looked at her with lust.

They had curious names.

Kinky, who enjoyed latex and leather and all manner of kinks.

Lusty, who could have sex over and over, with seemingly no need to recover between orgasms

Bindy, who enjoyed fucking girls in tight bondage

Cummy, who produced enormous amount of cum

Gobby, - who only ever wanted blowjobs.

Booby, who loved girl’s breasts so much he always anted to lick them tease them or fuck them

Butt – who preferred to fuck girl up the bum!

They were all in love with Snow on seeing her just once, nit they were twisted and cruel and only wanted to screw her night and day. But as long as she let them have their way, they would shield her, and protect her form the magics of the witch.

#------------------

I’m sue you get then idea. I’d love to play out the moment of her waking ip in their cottage. Sometimes she is left alone with one of the dwarves, sometimes two or three of them play together. Lots of opportunities for sexy fun here.
Please contact me via PM if interested. My likes and dislikes can be found on my main thread.

Back
Top Bottom