Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Jayne's desires (NSFW images and links) New Craving listed

JayDreamer

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
View attachment 1527

J’s Request Thread f-list

This request thread is about my female characters playing vs your male/female or NB characters.
In all of these plot ideas I would play the more submissive role, and you the more dominant.
I have no interest whatsoever in what your actual RL gender is. Likewise, I’d rather you don’t make any assumptions about mine. In fact, for the most part, let’s keep our RL to ourselves.

General guidelines:
  • I never ghost. I'll contact you if things aren't working and I would hope you do me the courtesy of doing the same. I won't be annoyed. These things happen, just let me know.
  • I prefer someone who has a reasonable command of English, spelling and grammar. A few mistakes are fine, I'll not be perfect myself. Just try your best.
  • I generally write 3-many paras unless we are doing some kind of dialogue exchange.
  • I usually post around 2-3 times a week. More if I'm super into it. If I go quiet, check my status. I always try and let people know if I'm busy. This does happen sometimes due to my work.
  • PMs or threads preferred. I don't use Discord and such like.
  • Single vs Multiple characters/harems - I invest a lot of time in developing a character, I don't just offer the same old minless bimbos regurgitated over and over again. I create people, with feelings, backgrounds, history, motivations, good and bad memories and all that goes with it. I INVEST in a character. I inhabit that character when I RP. To do that with multiples is tantamount to be doing, essentially, a whole other RP vs the same male character. It's a lot more effort for me, with little reward in return. Not only that, it can be confusing to get in the mindset of character and then have to switch to character B. I'm not saying no, but there would have to be something in it for me.

• Clothed sex – naked has it’s time and place, but stockings, garter belts and heels are so much sexier, why not add a corset, or maybe a naughty outfit? Costumes and uniforms? Yum.
  • Bondage – one of my main kinks, but not essential in every RP. Ropes, straps, belts, cuffs and more. Armbinders, mummification. You name it, I’m into it when it comes to having my characters bound and squirming.
  • Sex – for god sakes fuck me.
  • Oral sex in particular is something I enjoy being included.
  • Noncon, Dubcon, Consensual, reluctant, unwilling, trickery, blackmail, deceit. I will do consensual happily with the right person, but I do like an edge to it.
  • Developing characters. _ don’t just like them to stay the same, characters should learn and change and adapt to situations.
  • Mindfucks – you know what I mean, you make me want to want it. … breaking my will as you use orgasm control/denial and so much more to turn me into what you want.
  • Corruption of the innocent – I mean… yeah.
Dislikes
  • Scat, Pee, Blood,gore
  • Breath play
  • Pregnancy/breeding - just... no.
  • Lots of pain. I don’t mind spanking you or a little flogging, but not much more than that unless I’m in a very dark mood.
  • Compliant subs from the start. – I prefer a struggle.
  • Ghosting – it’s just rude. If you’ve lost interest, a short PM is enough, just do say as much. I won’t be offended.

Pairings (my character first, your character second)
*** = Craving muchly

Schoolgirl vs older man
Angel vs demon ***
Goth girl vs priest
New bride vs kidnappers
babysitter vs burglars ***
shy girl vs bad boy
Lonely housewife vs neighbours son
Naive model vs fetish photographer ***
Devout nun vs demon/monster/wicked priest

Plot Ideas

Are we sitting comfortably?

Then I’ll begin.

Once upon a time there was a beautiful girl called Rose, but most people called her Snow White. Her skin was as white a snow. Her hair as red as fire and her eyes as green as emeralds. But her father had remarried after her mother’s death and Snow’s stepmother was an evil witch who tried to kill Rose on her sixteenth birthday.

She fled out into the night in her party dress. She took her horse and rode far. But she became lost in the forest and feel into a swoon many hours into the dark night.

She awoke to find her pretty dress gone, her hands bound behind her. She was in a curious house surrounded by small men who looked at her with lust.

They had curious names.

Kinky, who enjoyed latex and leather and all manner of kinks.

Lusty, who could have sex over and over, with seemingly no need to recover between orgasms

Bindy, who enjoyed fucking girls in tight bondage

Cummy, who produced enormous amount of cum

Gobby, - who only ever wanted blowjobs.

Booby, who loved girl’s breasts so much he always anted to lick them tease them or fuck them

Butt – who preferred to fuck girl up the bum!

They were all in love with Snow on seeing her just once, nit they were twisted and cruel and only wanted to screw her night and day. But as long as she let them have their way, they would shield her, and protect her form the magics of the witch.

#------------------

I’m sue you get then idea. I’d love to play out the moment of her waking ip in their cottage. Sometimes she is left alone with one of the dwarves, sometimes two or three of them play together. Lots of opportunities for sexy fun here.

Please contact me via PM if interested. My likes and dislikes can be found on my main thread.

***************New simple craving: Tricked into bondage***************** Noncon/dubcon/reluctant bondage sex - probably short term.

ce76e5f03b138d36c40e6a22e23f9c86.jpg

Character: Sarah Lancaster, 21 years old, British (English - think Kiera Knighly accent)
Possibly a student studying abroad if you want to set the story in another country.

This is a fairly simple idea. I'm a good friend, we've known each other for some time, I know you have fancied me, but I don't relaly feel the same way, and we have settled into a steady friendship. But for you it's not that simple. Consigned to the friend zone, you are getting more and more frustrated.

You have a fetish for kink, bondage, gags, latex, leather, ropes, straps, the lot, but you have never had much chance to explore this, and you fantasise about having me that way. Struggling and wriggling. You know I might have a slight leaning that way myself, but not to the extent you have, but I have mentioned that, for the right guy, bondage could be hot.

So you hatch a plan to get me into bondage. I don't want to dictate the story too much, but ehre are some possible ideas.

1 - you make up an imaginary girlfriend, you sow the seeds over a few weeks, you might even have picked up a girl and played the role jsut so you can get pics and selfies to show me, maybe I've even met her. But it's all a sham to get me. You explain you want to do bondage with your new Gf, and need to practice, who else could you ask but your best friend....

2 - you are a writer, you ask me to help you figur eout hoe the heroin escapes from the bad guys in your latest novel, you've bounced ideas aroudn with me before. Thsi time you pursude me to let you tie my wrists behind my back to prove a point that she could not escape by doing X...

3 - something else......

Camgirl
Partly inspired by the film CAM, I have an idea for a lonely sort of girl, pretty, but struggles to interact with the real world at first. She finds an outlet through a new streaming media service -U-VU. (You View). She finds it easier to chat online thorugh her webcam.
Now the system provides monetisation, essentially viewers can throw virtual coins into her account. The story will concern her slow degradation as she starts to do more and more explicit and crazy things to keep her popularity and coin. It becomes a sort of addiction. Yopu could play one person predating on her, trying to mould her into something she is not at the start, or you could play a rival, or you could play a fellow webcammer who is trying to nudge her. You could play the entire rest of the internet!

Ideally I would like this to escalate into her doing sex on screen sex acts with men/boys/girls, possibly including more and more fetish/bondage.

One scene I would really like to include in some fashion isa sistuation where shebis bound on camera, and is forced to orgasm over and over for coins.. the only way she can get off is of the money stops coming in and the 'hot bar' drops below a certain level. The opponant/rival/'friend' eggs on the viewers to keep throwing inthe coins.. I am forced to play the part of the eager slut even though I'm getting tired and sore...

So many possible way for this to end.

This is just an outline of one idea on this theme, feel free to offer alternative ideas along the same line.

Key kinks: dressing up, lingerie, uniforms, light to heavy bondage, orgasm controle, slow corruption, increasingly dirty sex acts.

1 - I'm chatting with someone on a fetish forum about my fantasies bout being tied up and ravished. Little do I know the person I've been chatting to is in my own college and has seen me onmhy laptop typing replies tohis messages. He's decided to set me up for a bondage adventure. (dubcon/noncon)

2- One of my best male friends asks me to help him practice bondage on me for his new girlfriend, of course there is no girlfriend. (tricked into noncon) - expanded above.

3 - A schoolgirl who breaks the rules about unforms scandalously to get attention finds a teacher wants more than just to look. (dubcon/noncon)

4 - I am desperate for work and Iend up being pursuaded to serve drinks in a kink club, surrounded by the BDSM kinksters, and made to dress appropriately.. she is dragged into a bondage scene (dubcon/reluctant)

5 - Ginny weasley is attacked by a band of horny house elves who steal her wnad and use it to tie her up and use her. (noncon)

Available again

6 - Caught in Self Bondage - could be a quickie or could develop into something more. - MC has gradually started experimenting with self bondage. Could be a wife, when the family are out. Could be a daughter when no one's home, could be your flatmate, or next door neighbour, even a sister, or your mum! I have managed to get myself lovely and bound and have a vibe buzzing away, I'm getting into it, lost in a fuzzy haze of sexy fun when you catch me in the act. I hear the key in the door, or I left a window open, or you have a spare key and let yourself in to drop off a parcel, or something you borrowed. You hear mu muffled groans and explore, finding me blindfolded, gaged, bound and squirming. What do you do?

Ginny Weasley blew a strand of coppery hair from her face and put the heavy box down on the desk. She examined the label.

Confiscated Items

Source: Turmo and Fletcher Crowfoot
Danger level: 2 = no deadly magic or curses detected.

Ginny had taken a summer job at the Ministry while Hogwarts was being renovated. She had been assigned to sorting and listing confiscated items found in dark wizard’s property. Being only 16 she was not given anything too dangerous and all items that found the way to her small storeroom had been checked with a curse detector so there should be nothing too perilous in here, although it was doubtful a Ministry wizard had even so much as opened the box, there was such a backlog.

Ginny carefully removed the label and looked at the large leather travelling trunk. It was old and battered and was held shut by a padlock.

“Alohamora” she incanted and the lock clicked open. Lifting the lid she looked inside.

“Oh my.” Her eyes widened at the topmost contents. She lifted out a collection of magazines. They looked like muggle magazines as none of the images were moving, not that many of the poor girls shown on the covers could have moved much anyway. The magazines shown women, tightly bound and looking helplessly out of the pictures.

‘Bondage Gazette’, ‘Gagged’ and ‘Damsel Monthly’, were just some of the titles. Ginny was revolted, and at the same time fascinated.

"Merlin's beard!" she breathed, suddenly feeling a little flushed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you sure?” she asks me.

I can barely hear her over the pulsing beat of the Nine Inch Nails blasting through the club’s sound system. I nod, and the blindfold slips over my eyes. I stifle a gasp as my world turns dark. This was what I wanted. This is why she brought me here, now I am going to see if I can really go through with it.
I stand anxiously; I am not cold despite my scanty attire: heels, stockings and a leather suspender belt, a tiny thong that is little more than a scrap of translucent back cloth, the leather half cup corset.

And the collar.

Let’s not forget the collar. It fits snugly around my neck, warm and unyielding, the slightest of tension from the leash which Samantha holds in her hand.
I still can’t believe I came dressed like this, concealed as I was by my long black raincoat that’s now hung up in the cloakroom. I’ve been to the club a couple of times before of course, but I always wore a dress. I was never collared… I was just exploring, learning.

Sam, of course is an old hand. She introduced me to all…this. I mean the real stuff, not the web sites or the stories or the magazines. The cold reality of BDSM. And this club is way off the radar;

Hardcore, extreme.

All of this runs through my mind as I stand quietly trembling.

Blind.

Sam is nearby, she takes my hand and starts to lead me. Another hand brushes my shoulder and I know it can’t be Sam’s, she’s ahead of me, leading me. I gasp, but the feeling of those strange fingers is like a jolt of electricity. Another gentle brush against my thigh, was it intentional?

Oh god.

I can hear murmurs, appreciative noises, throaty chuckles. The music is so load everything else is muted. I think I hear Sam’s voice chatting to someone, then there are hands on my waist and a body behind me. Lips brush my shoulder and I want to moan. The lips caress my skin softly, up my neck. I can feel that the leash is still in front of me so it’s the stranger kissing me. I sigh, my head naturally tilting to one side to allow the lips to find more of my shoulder and the neck below the collar. It just happens without thinking.

I am fairly sure the lips are female, I think there is lipstick on them and there is a soft scent of perfume in amongst the smell of alcohol and sweat, in place like this that does not automatically mean a woman, but the touch is light, the fingers slender. The hands move up and cup my breasts and I do moan now.

The hands squeeze gently and I can feel they are clad in leather. It feels so erotic and I just stand quivering, unable to move. The lips move upwards past the collar and trace my earlobe.
“You are beautiful.”

The voice is soft, husky laced with honey. I ought to say something, I should speak.

“Thank you…”

She chuckles, and it is a woman’s laugh.

“I’m sorry?” she enquires and her fingertips find and tweak my nipples hard.

“Oh God, Thank you Mistress, thank you Mistress!”

“Better.”

Alison Parker –

https://ksassets.timeincuk.net/wp/uploads/sites/46/2013/05/Red-hair-920x518.jpg

Educated Knutsford High School for Girls, Cheshire UK.

Studies Psychology, Sociology and Law at Sixth Form.

Graduated with Honours, 2012, Manchester University. Masters in Criminology and Psychology.

Doctorate in Criminal Psychology awarded by Manchester University, August 2014.

Alison came from a good family, in a reasonably affluent part of Cheshire in the UK. She could have studied anything. She’s artistic, able to draw and paint quite well, can play piano (Grade 7) and Flute (Grade 6). She was smart and enjoyed the humanities and sciences.

So what made a well off young girl with creative tendencies, become drawn to darkness? The reason was simple enough. Sasha Young.

When Alison was 12 years old, a second year at High School, Sasha was her best friend in the world. Alison only had a few friends, she preferred it that way. A handful of people she selected to have a part in her life. She had no time for large extended groups of friends and all the drama and angst that goes with it. She spurned the newly born social media trends of MySpace and, later, Facebook, preferring email and face to face conversations.

On Friday march 14th at a little after 4pm, Sasha left her home to head to Alison’s house. She was never seen alive again. Five weeks later, her small broken body was discovered by dog walkers in a small copse thirty miles away. It took the police a further five years to finally catch the man responsible. He was convicted on eleven counts of child rape and murder. He’s not likely to ever leave prison. Alison still thinks he got off lightly.

These events changed Alison’s life forever. Her relationships with her friends, her bonds with her parents, were all stretched to near breaking point. She was entered into counselling and then sectioned for six weeks on suicide watch. The girl that emerged from therapy was no longer the sweet and innocent, serious faced imp. Alison found strength and the commitment to put all that had happened behind her in dedicating herself to the study of the law and criminology in an attempt to understand why people, and men in particular, were driven to such dark deeds.

She stopped being merely a good student, she strove to excel in all things. Academically she was always pushing to be the top student and in several areas, succeeded. She devoured books on psychology, frustrated with seeming inconsistencies and contradictory theories. She read the works of Ressler, Douglas, and Brittiain. She studied criminal cases and followed news stories about serial perpetrators with almost fanatical interest.

Over time, some of her prior personality started to reassert itself, she resumed her studies of music, and she started to draw again although her work was much darker and, as a result, much stronger and more evocative. Her monthly sessions with her therapist spread to six monthly and then annual reviews. By the time she was accepted to university, she had been free of therapy for almost two years, although she kept in contact with her doctor, Claire Kellerman, and exchanged Christmas and birthday cards, and occasional ‘how I’m doing’ catch up emails.

She applied for, and was accepted at an internship at GCHQ working in the analytics section, profiling terror suspects. But her work with MI6 drew the attention of mainstream police and, at 25, she was offered full time work as a consultant with the metropolitan police, working on serious crimes. She was mentored by Dr Brittain himself and, together, they helped bring the notorious M^ rapist to justice.

Now, as she approaches her thirtieth birthday, she is privileged to hold a position of trust with the police and she works hard to bring criminals to justice. But her real work is after they have been caught. Interviewing them, making endless notes, and trying to understand them. Why they do what they do, what drives and impulses forge their pathways. What could be done to identify and deal with psyche’s this broken early enough to prevent crimes.

Her drive and ambition might have left her an emotional wasteland, but Alison still enjoys a small but close circle of friends. She does not hate men, she is no feminist with an agenda, but she is very aware that all men have darkness in them, as do many women, so she struggles with trust in long term relationships and seems to have settled on a pattern of backing off before things get too deep.

Sex is fun, and she enjoys it, not afraid to be a sexual creature, and not so insecure in her abilities that she has to hide her looks. She enjoys dressing well, and dresses with a low level of sex appeal as much to aid her own confidence as to look good. She is also not afraid to use her looks to influence men. Although she is not a feminist, she does believe she is generally brighter, sharper and more attuned to the human mind than most of the people she meets. That tends to lend her a subconscious sense of moral and mental superiority which can, at times, come across as being a little cold and analytical. Even bitchy on the wrong day.

She still enjoys playing the piano. Her tastes are, perhaps, a little more gothic now, preferring playing scores for Evanescence, Muse and Nightwish, instead of Bach, Chopin and Mozart. Someof her painting have sold for modest sums in small galleries. And her three non-fiction works on the human mind have achieved moderate success such that she has money enough to have a good life, a nice home back in Cheshire where her aging mother still resides, and her studio apartment in Canary Wharf.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom