Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Babysitters

QuillAndInk

For Pen and Paper!
nsrNUqGXI95unRKZEu8BJ584xWn.jpg

The story follows a teenager who turns her babysitting service into a call girl service for married men after fooling around with one of her customers. (The premise of the movie).

I am looking for people to play the 'Babysitters' (16 - 21 in age) and their male clients (30+ in age). Preferably equal amounts for each.

I will playing one of the married men.

I would love to find 3 - 4 people for each role. Also a girl to play the 'head babysitter' who runs the business.

=====

A house is rented as a place to conduct business. The girls go to 'babysit' while the men are 'on busiess/guys night out' sort of thing.

If interested, PM me your character idea/sheet! DO NOT POST IT HERE!

Name:
Desired Kinks:
Hard Offs:
For Girls: Why/how are they in this 'business?'
For Johns: Why are they cheating?

=========================
Johns:

Babysitters:

Head Babysitter - open

Played by Cassandraks

Name: Abetha Howard
Picture:
82c3eca1dcaba32521baeaa31a2fcbfe.jpg

Desired Kinks: Rough sex, anal, breath play, hair pulling, being tied up, slight humiliation, all the things your wife doesn't like.
Hard Offs: Soft loving sex, to much talking, any body fluids.
For Girls: Why/how are they in this 'business?' She loves sex, while most wouldn't consider her a babysitter type. Yes she has actually baby sat in the past, but like others she was looking for a job for some extra money and came across this add. Money and sex, why would she say no?

Played by XxSassyBeautyxX
Name: Anna Madison

Desired Kinks: Giving and receiving oral. Slow kissing. Dry sex. Doggy style position. Cowgirl style position. Teasing of breasts. Pure lustful animal like sex style. Slow romantic sex. Dressing up in desired clothing or playing a certain part.

Hard Offs: Choking. Any Type of abuse. Being chained up or cuffed.

For Girls: Why/how are they in this 'business?' ------------ They originally found a link that she clicked that seemed like a regular gig for a babysitting job. However the mention of making good money which was her pushing into this eagerness. Definitely in it for the money to be able to buy herself a car.

Picture:

2826a7afe0d5ea183817bbdf517d0210.jpg

Played by Aluora
Name: Roxanne "Roxy" Zoras
Picture:
Roxy
Desired Kinks: Unprotected sex, risk of pregnancy, creampies, giving oral (handjobs and blowjobs), riding, dirty talk, navel play.
Hard Offs: Anal, bondage/bdsm
For Girls: Roxy got into the "babysitting" business to help pay for her brothers chemotherapy bills.

Played by XxSassyBeautyxX
Name: Samantha Colwell

Desired Kinks: Teasing with her tongue. Playful strip dancing. Modeling in different outfits. Sex in the car. Sex outside. Being handcuffed. Light spanking.

Hard Offs: Hard abuse. Being slapped on the face. Being called vulgor words. Being treated like a slut.

For Girls: Why/how are they in this 'business?' ------------ She feels it takes away from the trip of the real world. Allowing her to be a part of another life away from her controlling and territorial boyfriend. Away from a family that thinks she's not going anywhere in life. This allows her to have enough money to escape life and into another world.

Picture:

Emily-Ratajkowski-Beautiful.gif

emily-ratajkowski-out-for-lunch-in-new-york-09-13-2016_1.jpg

Last edited:
Okay. I gotta ask. What's the name of the movie this is based off of? I'd love to look it up and watch it. As for the idea of the rp, it sounds good.

Its 'The Babysitters' - same as the image at the top!

Edited OP with a brief character guideline.

Hopefully others show interest in this. I already added my character sheet. If anything....like I said. I can double up or play a few as needed to get the role play going.

So you got two others and a third in process?
[automerge]1583694967[/automerge]
Would you still care to see how my other one would look?

We'll be doing this on a thread here unless everyone else would prefer discord.

Sure throw my other one in.

Who is going to play as lead? Maybe Cassandraks character?
[automerge]1583702705[/automerge]
I only see two other babysitters. Where's the third?

Thats the one we're waiting on :)
[automerge]1583702885[/automerge]
And she is the lead babysitter.

Phew. I am going to say I didn't see this movie. Though I may check it out with watching it on my computer. But I'll just improvise either way.
[automerge]1583703375[/automerge]
You can post my other Samantha character on the main profile roster with the others if you wanted.

Of course it's the babysitters that have the largest pop :p otherwise, this looks like a bit of fun. If more people show on the other side I could join the crowd.

Just sent in an application for a John, I'm honestly surprised there is not a large crowd of males here for the babysitters....

Back
Top Bottom