Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Dom, Creative Male seeks Horny Females

Huginn

The world outside the matrix is another matrix
Withdrawn
Greetings, fellow pervs;

I’ve been roleplaying for several years, and I’m the kind of role-player who got more complains about writing too much, never too little.
I’m here looking for creative, horny players who want to discuss and plot OOC, and have some fun.

My RPs often involve blackmail, dom/sub dynamics, or GM an adventure.
It can be:

• Moderns: Office slut; School bully; Hot neighbor; …
  • Fantasy: Adventuring party; Werewolf romance; Fallen from grace princess; Adventuring elf versus a world of monsters; …
  • Sci-fi: Planetary explorations; Space opera adventure; Bounty hunters; Alien hunters; ….

I have a big list of kinks and likes. I enjoy the process, the plotting, the character creation, and I can be very flexible in that regard. I just need our story to be hot and interesting. I guess my main limits are that I only play against women (it is not alluring to me otherwise); and I don’t play sub characters. I will always dom (preferred) or play as equals. I also don’t really enjoy vanilla, it’s just not interesting enough.

I rather use PMs, 3rd​ or 1st​ person, 50/50 plot and smut or something close. I can play one character, more than one, or the whole world (GM/DM). I’m friendly and love to talk OOC. My F-list and Discord can be found in my sign.

Before you PM me, an advice: If you are the kind of player who often ghosts, who’ll stop replying suddenly without explanation or any regard for your fellow player, please do not approach me. I’m done dealing with disrespectful people. Rest assured that I will never do that.
Also, if you want to play with me, YOU WILL WRITE THE FIRST POST. For the same reason as above. I’m done plotting, world building, writing a lengthy introductory post that will never get a reply.
Lastly about this topic, if we ever played in the past and you ghosted, don’t bother contacting me.

If that scared you, here is the counterpart: I promise to reply to every PM sent my way, even if just to let you know why I’m not interested (I will be as polite as possible with that explanation); and I will never ghost.

Now hurry up and PM me. If you have a specific craving or plot in mind, I’d love to know it and discuss the details with you … if you want to play but is not sure what yet, let’s talk and figure something fun together.

Back
Top Bottom