Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male The Light and Dark (Fey Rulers Set in a Fantasy Time Period) (NSFW images included)

VixenEvermore

Creative Fantasy Lover
Supporter
Rules and things:

1.) No god-modding or Mary Sues

2.) Not a fan of purely smut rps, I like 50/50-60/40 smut/plot ratio

3.) No one-liners (I love a minimum of 3-4 sentences or a paragraph per posted reply)

4.) Not a fan of roleplaying in threads, so pms are my go to. AND only on this site, I wont rp elsewhere, sorry. AGAIN I WILL NOT RP ON OTHER PLATFORMS! STOP ASKING.

5.) I won't use premade characters, just my own or a version of a character from a fandom like fnaf... I'm iffy on most fandoms. Definitely out on canons!

6.) Please reply at least once a within a day or two, or if you're busy say so, don't just go silent.

7.) Don't just ignore my oc (I get a little upset when a few things are revealed and completely ignored to center attention on your oc)

8.) Sorry, not into Harems! Or Cheating, Incest, vore., scat, water play, over humiliation, inflation using air or weird chemical, foot fetish, ass whorship, knife play or bone breaking, drowning, complete mind control..

9.) I can play MxM, FxF, MxF

10.) I prefer switches and subs but can play a dom if you really like

11.) No size play like some giant unreasonable genital play

12.) I am cool with gore, and horror, but not a whole rp centered just plain on it.

We can talk about any edits or ideas of your own! I'd love to brainstorm with you.

The Idea~
(I would prefer to play out the light Fey)
So my idea... Is a forbidden love.. And a sort of civilization of these Fey only being male...
The World: A bit in the older Medieval times perhaps, but there are no humans in this world, in fact it is a world filled with a number of creatures! Dragons, goblins, orcs... But the most sentient (like humans in out world) are the Fey.

Long ago there was a time when those of Fey blood all lived together in one clan. They lived in peace, at least for the most part, slowly advancing their ways of life, learning the powers each had... But as with most, nearly every civilization, greed and power shattered them apart. Two powers rose up, calling those to them... Those born under the moon disappeared into the darkness, and those under the sun became shrouded in light..

This was what became the separation, the split off of Dark and Light Fey... These two separately began to grow, different from each other and yet they still had once been the same... The Dark Fey were people who believed in the Moon Goddess, they're magic became something of illusions, darker... Their appearances usually of dark skin, and dark hair.. Taller in most cases.. Cool and calm..

And then there were the Light Fey, people who believed in the opposite, the Sun God. They are usually hot headed, lighter colored hair, and more physical magics..

These two Kingdoms are each led by Kings, warring sides.

In an effort of peace, or a temporary one, the Dark Fey king has invited the Light Fey King to stay with him in order to solve the problem as it is closer to the kingdom of the dark Fey.. and so the forbidden relations begins...

Now the threat can be along the line of less intelligent more primal creatures, perhaps Orc, or Minotaur, etc...

Was thinking it starts out a little darker theme that is between blackmail and forming a relationship. They both begin to hold an interest but the Dark Fey is more into teasing and almost exposing but not quite.. The light Fey doesn't want to admit to holding some interest in the Dark Fey King and is fearful of how he would be judged so he hides it, instead trying to focus on the war, keeping the others safe, and striking where it is possible...

Oh, but the Dark Fey plans to have some fun while also doing as much...

Side Note: These Dark and Light Fey each have a special gift respectively.. This power/gift is what made them each respective Kings of their kind.

Image reference/help to get out plot-
Here is one (Kind of NSFW)

This inspired the idea (NSFW)

images

7b10a3dd3611e2ecd98c975f0a9d54b6--morgoth-story-board.jpg

Kind of NSFW

Here is a different one (NSFW)

Idea for power for the Dark Fey perhaps? (NSFW)

Another one (Kind of NSFW)

images

tumblr_podgxkN8jS1tvi8t1_540.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom