Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

By Campfire Glow - OOC

Did a bit of updating to Selah's character page, so she should be far easier to visualize as I write about her. Included some artwork for the tattoos.

Heads up all, might not be able to post until tomorrow evening. I'll try, but just in case, don't be alarmed.

So, for reference: anything under a spoiler labeled "common knowledge" is stuff everyone knows, so anyone can read it. Spoilers marked with check DCs, you make the check, you can open the spoiler.

I'm here, just figured I should let others post. I know I'm the type who can dominate a scene if I let myself. However, if no one else steps up, Yulia will be more than happy to join Ziven for a bath ;)

Let me try messaging the missing ones. If they don't show, perhaps we can recruit some replacements?

I've reached out to them to ask. Let's give them another day or two, and then talk about our next move.

Hey there folks. My apologies for my absence. I suddenly had life turned upside down by my SO -- who is the primary breadwinner -- losing their job.

... and then my schooling went weird because of the coronavirus. I'm still interested and shall try to get a post up today, but if things remain weird on my end I'll formally recuse myself.

RP isn't as much of an issue as keeping current with a group is, and I definitely get that. Sorry again for my apparent disappearance.

Hey, sorry to hear that :( Totally no worries; things are screwy for everyone right now. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to your next.

Yeah, I felt that. I work at a Hospital so my work-load just tripled. My schooling got turned on it's head as well.

I apologize if I seem hypervigilant, I GM 2 games a week so scheduling concerns get me rather anxious.

Hey guys, I'm sooo sorry. I work for my local state government and things have been absolutely nuts. On top of the usual things in life (married, kids, family, ect.)

I'm about like Grimoire on this. Individual RP is manageable but keeping with the group is difficult because I'm having to take gaps of time where I can't reply.

I'll see if things calm down and maybe I'll be able to keep up posting but we're seeing more cases ramp up. As we do my job will get more time consuming.

If someone is wanting to set up a private RP though and doesn't mind gaps of time, feel free to let me know and we'll go from there.

Back
Top Bottom