Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F A stray wolf now with no place left to go

Tarot had lived his life in servitude. Never truly gaining education his personality is still at the level of being a rather difficult teenager despite having just turned 20 years of age. As his last owners drove into the city they kicked him out onto the streets in ragged torn clothes before driving off. His hair and fur matted and knotted he was now alone and unable to really care for himself. Curling up into a ball he wondered just what his future had in store for him.

A great start off for really any sort of plot to play out. I am okay with it turning to romance as well as it turning to the other side of the spectrum with Tarot becoming a pet to a Master/Mistress. Tarot is pretty much an open book here to many different pairings. If you prefer to send him to get him educated it does open up more pairings. Am into story just as much as smut so no 100% anything here or it will be turning me away. Yes this is the only character, least on this thread here, that I will be playing. Tarot is basically a human with wolf features such as a few canine teeth, a tail, and ears. Sorry if that's not in your interest there.

I post in PMs and thread so whichever you'd prefer. My post length can go from a paragraph to 3-4 paragraphs depending on my partner's post length. Can post in both 1st and 3rd person, usually what my partner posts in. I am online quite often so I can easily and quickly respond back to messages/threads to help further progress the roleplay.

Back
Top Bottom