Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Discord&PM. Long-term fandom 1x1. LotR/Tolkien universe, Uruk-haixOC.

Pumpkinjaw

Super-Earth
Please don't message me about RP ideas that aren't even relevant to what I'm currently looking for. If I don't already have it listed here, I'm not interested in it.

The Tolkien universe, as a whole, is something I'm not nearly as versed in as I wish I were. A lot of my knowledge is cobbled together from the movies, and the one book I have, being The Hobbit. Then of course, like the trash I am, fanfiction. The little bit of fanfiction that actually incorporates canonical things into it at least. Not a whole lot of that going around! There's even more stuff that's been interpreted as well, especially with Uruk-hai.

You read the title right, though. I'm looking to pair up an Uruk-hai, an attractive one, with a female OC of mine for, yes, something romance-y and naughty because I'm a horn-dog. I do have references as to what I mean by attractive (and I've got it in a handy-dandy Imgur gallery link you can request!), but if you wanted to just take a guess yourself, think of the Uruk-hai that thwacked Boromir in the movie. Lurtz? Yeah, I think that's the name. Something along the lines of his looks.

Needless to say, I'm not looking for any Canon Uruk-hai, since there's few and far between that'd fit my definition of attractive, unless of course you offer up Lurtz himself. Won't say no to him, obviously, but I'm more than happy with this bein' OCxOC. I don't have any set-in-stone plots, but I've got some stuff that we can work with. Big idea would be, say after the fall of Saruman and the destruction of the irritable eyeball, some Uruk-hai managed to survive. Maybe they were late to the party, or they got the hell outta dodge while they could. What would it be like for 'em, without those powers guiding them? I feel like it's something worth exploring.

I've got a handful or so of characters to choose from, some spanning other franchises and others kept adaptable enough to fit anything. This character is one such, even if she is primarily for WoW. Just...disregard that for the moment, since I'm not really looking for WoW Orcs right now. She's moderately easy to adapt, but I'm using her more as an example, and for the kink-list.

• I'm looking for long-term. I don't like one shots, nor do I particularly care for short-term. If you can't commit to some extent, even for episodic play, then I'm not your gal.
  • I write third person, past tense, and am capable of cranking out several paragraphs. No less than 2-3, usually, though I may dip lower than that during dialogue heavy scenes, or during back and forth smut. I do not expect my partner to match me, but I do expect something that I can reply to. Give me details, emotions, etc.
  • I'm looking for a 50/50 smut to story ratio, but I'm not opposed to the RP skewing one way or the other. Keep in mind that I still want, and need, a story of some sort to go along, even if it's as simple as a kidnapping or capture.
  • While I am open to using PMs, I vastly prefer Discord . I could be persuaded to RP over something else, but I will not RP over threads, nor email.
  • I'm quite flexible in regards to kinks, so long as they're not already on my No list. Just ask. The worst I can say is "no."
  • I'm open to doubling, or doing a separate RP of your choosing if it sweetens the pot. You scratch my back, I scratch yours.

I think that should be about it. Anything else not covered here or in my F-lists, we can discuss through PMs or Discord.

Discord: Pumpkinjaw#5847

Last edited:
If you're prone to turning into a brick wall in terms of communicating, please don't message me...

Back
Top Bottom