Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F The Devil's Request. (NSFW)

Akuma

Lucifer
Hello, I am searching for male or female it doesn't matter who is behind the screen so long as you can play the part. Now I am very flexible and patient, I know life get's in the way cause it get's in the way for me quite a fair bit sadly. Let's see what else? As far as post lengths and the such, I don't mind one paragraph or more, So long as it moves the story/scene we are in and has something for me to respond to, I match my partner as much as possible and depending on what's going on in the rp as well. Also for anyone asking to see a sample of my writing, If you are one of those people I will not be a good fit for you because I will never meet your expectations so it would be best not to waste anyone's time and just not message me.

Ideals I've had in my head. Nothing fleshed out yet so all can be discussed.
Classic ideal is a dragon off in the mountains has a bounty on its head and all guilds from the area and surrounding areas have offered up quite the wonderful reward for the head of such a dragon. Who might be willing to try their hand at slaying a dragon or is there an actual dragon slayer willing to take on such an innocent creature. The call for action is now will you accept the bounty?

Dragon rider type rp.
Human has joined the elite ranks to become a dragon rider and now the ceremony to pick your dragon has come. Though more like a battle of willpower and conviction because no every rider can ride a dragon and not every dragon can be ridden. Well what about a rider finding a wild dragon? One not under the rule of any government, a dragon meant to be free? Could a rider who failed to find their dragon ride this wild and free dragon?

Demon x Human ideal.
Two demon hunting associations are essentially rival companies in the war against demons and their kind. However it would seem company A is always late to the target and what's left behind is quite odd. The demon has been killed but somehow it didn't seem like it was done at the hands of humans. Their suspicions point to company B employing a Demon to hunt their own but there has been no real proof as there was never any interaction between the two companies apart from the higher ups arguing about their methods. So now it's come down that one of the more experienced hunter in Company A would try and find out how and who Company B was finding these demons so quick and who was actually killing the demons if it wasn't done by a human.

Dragon Chains
~Currently writing the plot~

Brother x Sister ideal.
Brother and Sister formed an adventuring party to make money and stay fed. Their parents had passed away doing the same thing and leaving very little to the siblings since it was a hit or miss when it came to adventuring and taking on quests. Losing ones life was quite possible and sometimes the rewards just weren't enough to feed a family unless you took the more risky jobs. But the siblings had little else they could do easily that would keep them together and so there they were geared up in simple gear heading out on quest. {(This can include quite a bit and go different way's Ages 16+ with one being older than the other or then can be twins, Blood related or step sibling's is fine. They could also be in a group with other's and try to hide this taboo romance between them with typical sibling banter or the group could find out and encourage them to go on with their relationship.}}

The Hero's Labyrinth.
The test to become a hero is a difficult venture and the venue for those looking to claim such a title was a Labyrinth that held all kinds of creatures from simple wolves down to monsters out of nightmares. The test allowed would be heros any kind of gear they wanted to bring with them. There was one entrance and one exit to the Labyrinth and it was always different no matter who entered. There was no safe places inside and those who enter must fight till the end. There was just one rule, those who enter can not leave the Labyrinth pregnant. Meaning if they were unlucky enough to fall prey to one of the beasts they would have to stay and give birth to the beast. However cruelly the exit location would change on them adding even more danger.

I'm also look to play a feminine male shark against a male of any species really. More on this if asked.

Something like this for a Male x Male involving Genital Slit play.
https://e621.net/posts/2817137?q=genital_slit+comic

Will also rp on discord if that is preferable.

I have a craving to do something with equines and or centaurs. they can be paired with anything really but I indeed would like for it to be a race used in an rp. I do have an ideal for a Female centaur x Human male.

Angel x Demon.
Vampires and werewolves.
Brother x Sister
Anything x Human.
Father x Daughter.
Pokemon.

Would like to try an ABO universe and a heads up I am quite new to it to be honest but I've read about it and see it plenty and would like to give it a go.

I'm rather open to trying new things within reason of course.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom