Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Fandom Plots With Pic References (Updated May 19th 2020)

American Idiot

Planetoid
Hello!

If I'm being honest it's been a long time since I've been on here. But I keep finding myself wanting to start up a new thread with someone! I mostly like to bounce ideas back and forth with my partner, both in the planning stages and while the plot is progressing. I tend to like a good mix of plot with smut, and replies on the longer side of things. As long as I have things to work with, I'm happy!

I'm going to try something new with this thread compared to my old first one, I'm going to include NSFW picture references. If you're interested or if it sparks an idea for you, feel free to sliiiide right into those dms! If the images have a group, you're welcome to make a case for having multiple characters involved, but I prefer to keep things one on one for the most part. If the character has a * in front of it, that means that I'm craving something with that character. Just to be clear, these characters are ones I want my partner to play as. I'm fine with creating an OC or choosing a character from the same game/show.

When it comes to fetishes, if there's anything you're craving just check in with me to see if it's ok. I'm overall pretty open about things. Also, check back here because I'll be trying to update these often! Here's my F-List if you wanna double check!

One other thing! If you'd like to participate in a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon style roleplay focused on Eeveelutions, check out my thread right here!

Last Updated May 19th 2020

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom