Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the Wasteland

Queen of the Damned

Come join the coven
Screenshot_20200222-201344_Pinterest.jpg

I've been really really wanting to do a post apocalyptic or dystopian plot but not sure if I want it hunger games style, the walking dead, or enter player one. I'm leaning toward more the walking dead but wanted to see if 1.people were interested and 2. What the people wanted

Ohhhh okay. So do we want it to be like people are joining up and fighting against them or joining together and building a civilization together while trying to keep the zombies out??

I am always up for a good post apocalypse story. I like the idea of the people find each other, fighting to claim a spot of their own and then trying to rebuild something like a civilization. With the threat of the zombies/infected/whatever being a constant while still having to deal with the threats of common things. Like finding food, water, and other necessities as well as the possible threat of other survivors coming along to take what is theirs. But that is all just a set of ideas that come to mind when I think of a story like this.

I am always up for a good post apocalypse story. I like the idea of the people find each other, fighting to claim a spot of their own and then trying to rebuild something like a civilization. With the threat of the zombies/infected/whatever being a constant while still having to deal with the threats of common things. Like finding food, water, and other necessities as well as the possible threat of other survivors coming along to take what is theirs. But that is all just a set of ideas that come to mind when I think of a story like this.

Great ideas. I'm a sucker for a good old zombie rp like such, they have always had the best success and easy to build off of.

Huge fan of the Last of Us but also a zombie fan too. I'd be interested in playing a character for a 'building a colony' post-apocalypse as proposed above. Though in addition to fighting infected I think there should be bandits to deal with too or even the Hunter factions from TLoU (bandits that hunt other people for food in addition to supplies).

Got a few questions. How much infrastructure is left standing from the "Event" that caused the apocalypse? Is there still power? Running water? Is it a possibility that those things can be turned on if a power plant or water processing facility is found? How long has it been since said Event and how much of the population is still around? Was it a fast happening that took the world off guard or something that started slowly and spiraled out of control?

Well if using The Last of Us as an example then a lot of structures remain, just in various states of overgrowth and decay. No power nor running water in general but a few rare places have access, one colony even has built around a hydroelectric dam that they managed to get running.

Course, I'm not the DM and they might be taking far more liberties in their version of the game so any definitive answer will have to come from them.

The problem with zombie group RP is that it always tend to attract hardcore gung-ho characters and the usual ex-military bad ass who will always go around with their trusty gun mowing down swathes of mindless undead. I can already picture the live action Fallout 76 trailer where the girl just dances around with glee while wielding submachine guns akimbo style. 😛

that is true Little however if you make it I would most likely play a smarts kinda girl a medic or something like it

I'd be interested and you could make it more like Horizon Zero Dawn (Minus the robo dinos) and it's been a while since humanity really controlled things so guns and other items like that are few and far between

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I got busy and needed to take some time off. But I am back and ready to get this going.

I've decided this
Welcome to the dark ages. It's been several weeks since the pandemic too over the world (too real right). But when patient 0 passed away, they came back to life created a domino effect of zombies. There's no running water or electricity. It's your job to survive and hopefully find someone to cover your six.

I would like a good range of people
Military, girly girl, bad boy, country, hunter, the works.
[automerge]1584130735[/automerge]

Back
Top Bottom