Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Reverse Harem for 'Adoption'

Pepperjack

Mischievous
Hello everyone!

Blayze here with a specific, specially and specifically special request for a role-play.

Seeing as how I don't really have a main request thread I guess I should tell a bit about myself. First off I'm.... sporadic. Not with my effort in posting, mind you, but life has me in a rather awkward position right now and I am looking for a nice, focused, character-driven role-play to unwind with. That being said some days I am either busy dealing with said life predicament and/or am just not feeling up to role-play in it's entirety, or just certain aspects of it. In the latter case I'll make sure to say what it is I'm not feeling, but in the former it's highly likely I won't even get on Blue Moon that day to communicate. Just give me a poke to get my attention again the next day or so and we should be good to go. Honestly a big reason why I sometimes have to drop role-plays is that I am so worried I've upset my partner by having a down day or two I get too nervous to explain why I was gone and.... well yeah. I'm sure you can put two and two together. >//<

Anyways!

Assuming I haven't chased you off by now with that description I was trying to think of how best to describe the kinks I enjoy but I honestly think the easiest way to do this is just to say that I am open to 90% of all kinks. Not including scat, water-sports, extreme abuse and hitting/injury and excessive amounts of hair or fur. Besides those everything else I can think of is game, and if you happen to find something else I don't like, I'll be sure to say something. I'm not shy about my limits because I barely have them to begin with.

Now then! What you've no doubt been waiting for! I have a small selection of Male characters up to play a reverse harem in a setting of either medieval fantasy, modern fantasy or sci-fi. Wherein these boys will either be adopted by your character as actual pets, stay in a sort-of half-way house for mystical/unusual creatures/people and/or be in some situation in which they're forced to be around your character a lot if you happen to have something else incredibly specific in mind. Specifically, this RP is open to Females and, specifically, Futas if you'd like to play one. That being said.... onto the characters! Below you'll find a picture, brief description and a small snippet of an interview with them to get a feel for their personalities!

P.S. Oh! One last thing! For this role-play I would ask you pick only 3 of the characters below. While I can comfortably write all of them I would admittedly struggle with 4 and this way you just get the ones you're most interested in!

View: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/619667229954270662/

Physical Description: Aidan is a Neko of average height, approximately 22 years of age, and around 5'7 or 5'8 with a lithe build. His body lean and flexible in a very appropriately feline way. His eyes are a soft aqua blue, his hair and the fur on his ears and tail are a silver color while his skin is Caucasian.

Mannerisms: Aidan is very polite, proper and all-around a very studious and curt individual. Generally possessing a long history of glowing reviews from precious owners/associates/etc it's no small wonder the cat-boy is not employed in the lap of luxury hosting an art gala or overseeing a museum due to the air of constant, almost military-like professionalism he employs in everything he does. It is important to note, however, that due to this air of professionalism he seems to become stressed very quickly when presented with a problem he is not familiar with or equipped to handle.

The stark white room surrounding Aidan made his ears swivel, perk and twitch with curiosity. His tail calmly lilting through the air as he gives a polite smile and nod to his interviewer. The interviewer nods back, gives a thin smile, before reading off the first question. "Tell us, Mr. Celese, what do you offer someone willing to take you in?" The cat-boy nods after a brief moment, taking the time to weigh the question before he straightens his back and answers in a level tone "Well, if someone were to take me in again I would make it my utmost effort to make sure they were as happy as I could make them. They would be given respect and, should they need assistance with cleaning, cooking or organization of personal matters I would absolutely see to this as well." The cat-boy smiles and the interviewer moves on with a nod.

"What would you say is your greatest weakness?" Aidan tilts his head, blinks slowly, before humming. His tail beginning to twist anxiously behind him as his ears flatten down in thought. "I.... would have to say handling overly-emotional or irrational situations." Aidan gives a soft pout at the thought before nodding "Such as crying children, which are both." The interviewer can't help but snort a soft laugh at this before moving on once again.

"And to finish up, what is your greatest strength?" At this Aidan's ears perk, his tail begins to swish more happily, and he immediately answers. "My politeness." The interviewer waits, as if expecting a continuation of this statement. Before he shrugs and motions to the door. "That will be all Mr. Celese. Thank you for your time." Aidan smiles, nods, shakes the interviewer's hand before standing up, pushing his chair in, and exiting the interviewing room.

Physical Description: Castiel Ebonheart stands at approximately 5'11 and possesses a muscular, if rather scarred and worn, appearance sporting a pair of amber eyes and shaggy dirty blonde hair. Several trips to the hospital and accident reports fail to cover the sheer amount of burn marks, faded bruises and other signs of trouble he has gotten himself into. He is approximately 25 years old. It is also important to note, for potential agencies or individuals looking to 'adopt' Castiel that he possesses the ability to change the coloration of his skin at any point in time. Including making himself all but invisible to the naked eye.

Mannerisms: To call 'Cas' a troublemaker is entirely correct, at least as far as those who have adopted him before are aware, though he claims to be in "much deeper shit than anyone realizes". A rather lengthy list of misdemeanors, along with a few reported incidents of arson, theft and trespassing on private property paint a very clear picture of the individual behind them. At least, as much as the satisfied grin Cas makes when another crime is added to the list.

Cas sits with his feet resting on the table in front of him, leaning back in his chair, with his eyes closed and arms laced behind his head. Completely ignoring the interviewer as they sit down and clear their throat politely. "Excuse me, Castiel we shou-..." Cas drops the legs of the chair to the floor with a CLANG by relaxing his legs, opens an eye to respond to the interviewer, cutting them off "It's CAS... fuck that full name bullshit." The interviewer sighs and nods "Right... Cas.... let's just try and get this over with...." Cas snorts, moving his feet from the table, and leans forward on this elbows. "Sounds good to me Doc. You guys couldn't make this room any shittier if you tried." The Interviewer, ignoring the comment, presents his first question "Alright, Cas, what would you offer someone willing to take you in?" Cas rolls his eyes and shrugs "Rainbows, puppies and sunshine." The interviewer pauses in writing this down, and raises an eyebrow at Cas, who snorts "Fuck man I don't know. A shit ton of problems and a whole dictionary of cuss words?" The Interviewer sighs and speaks in a low, even tone "Cas, please, you know how bad yuor record is... try and take this seriously..." Cas huffs before chewing on his lip in thought "I'm.... good with cars.. I guess."

The interviewer gives a small smile, nods, and continues "What would you say your biggest weakness is?" Cas, giving the interviewer a deadpan look, replies simply. "My humongous fucking dick. It's a pain to drag everywhere. Whaddya think it is Doc? I hate rules and shit. I just wanna live my life. I doubt you had to ask me that one...." The Interviewer shrugs "Probably not, but I'm paid to." Cas smirks at this, chuckling "Yeah well..... keep making that fucking money then...what's the next one?"

The Interviewer takes a deep breathe before asking "Lastly, what would you say is your greatest strength?" Cas snorts before laughing "Lastly? Hell of a short list of questions for that...." Cas shoves his hands in the pockets of his jacket before looking up at the ceiling, squinting his eyes. "I'm not afraid to speak my mind." The Interviewer nods, shrugging softly, before giving Cas a polite smile. "Alright Mr. Jones right this way...." Cas glares at the interviewer before snarling "Ebonheart. You fucking suit." Before standing up and stalking out of the room.

Physical Description: Vernon stands at a rather short 5'5 with amethyst eyes and porcelain-like skin that is seemingly criss-crossed with a pronounced indentation in a scaled pattern. His skin is rougher than normal human skin and his teeth are literal fangs. In addition, Vernon often sports a stark white reptilian tail and his nails extend into razor-sharp claws. Vernon is approximately 23 years old.

URGENT WARNING: Vernon Alerian is highly unstable and while his human form is mostly unassuming when exposed to high stress situations he is known to transform into a fully-fledged dragon. Large enough to lay along the length of a school bus and carry your average car in flight. The subject is to always wear a specially designed collar meant to inhibit this transformation. DO NOT REMOVE.

Mannerisms: Vernon displays incredibly pronounced anti-social behaviors ranging from a consistent stutter, meekness even when presented with simple questions, and signs of incredible anxiety and social disorders. Despite the reported lethality of his condition Vernon also displays an incredibly fragile ego and emotional temperament. Often brought to tears and seizure-like fits when frightened or before transforming.

Suggested Care: Kind, loving home, affection and positive support structure.

Update: Positive social support structure: Critical Failure. Additional measures approved. Subject termination authorization pending outcome of additional measures.

View: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/787004103615692280/

Physical Description: Yori stands at approximately 6'1 tall and possesses hazel eyes alongside rich, auburn hair. His form is relatively normal, being neither too lithe and thin nor possessing a great amount of muscle tone. Yori also possesses two large, fluffy fox tails and ears the same color as his hair. Yori is approximately 27 years old.

Mannerisms: Yori maintains a very mischievous and aloof nature, not taking many things in life all too seriously unlike they pique his genuine interest. In addition to this very aloof behavior Yori has a bad tendency to tease others while playing a wide variety of pranks on them.

Special Note: Yori possesses the natural, uncanny ability to, for lack of a better term, teleport. Though this ability does seem to have a limited range as Yori himself claims it can only take him about thirty feet in any direction.

The Interviewer gives Yori a pleasant smile and Yori, cheek resting in his hand, twitches his ears playfully at the interviewer. His tails swishing back and forth behind him fast enough to be distracting before speaking first. "Well.... I'm waiting." The Interviewer sighs and nods. "Right so... Mr. Iyuki what would you have to offer someone willing to take you in?" Yori hums, drumming his fingertips on his cheek before smirking "Well, let's see.... I can cook, I can play piano, I'm quite dashingly handsome and very good at poetry... Yori trails off, before shrugging, his smirk widening. "Quite a bit I'd say." The Interviewer, somewhat reluctantly, writes this down.

"Right.... onto the next question. What would you say is your biggest weakness? Yori gasps in mock shock, leaning back in his chair, before tsking at the interviewer. "My biggest weakness? Why that would obviously have to be how... FOXY I am." Yori gives a wink and the Interviewer rolls his eyes, responding dryly "Not sure I can write that down." Yori snorts and waves a hand "Fine fine then just... put something down about how I struggle to do this or that or something." The Interviewer blinks before writing something down.

"Okay, last question, I suppose. What would you say is your greatest strength?" The Interviewer asks, already prepared to shoot down the remark Yori was sure to make... before Yori smiles, winks, and simply vanishes in a puff of smoke. The Interviewer blinks, then sighs heavily, before nodding and mumbling to himself "Right.... THAT."

Alright! If you've read this far then thank you very much and if this idea interests you then please feel free to send me a PM. I look forward to hearing from you. ^_^​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom