Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or F Looking for play involve a hyper booty! (M for Femboys in this case) (NSFW)

Deadly Danielle

Planetoid
Some of my ideas:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/futarp/comments/ea59yn/a4ffemboyfuta_looking_for_hyper_fun_scenes_inside/

Hello there!

Looking for any female or femboy partners who would be interested in a Roleplay involving to Must kinks:

Hyper endowments ( Excessively large Tits, Cocks, ass, Etc) **Both of us would be hyper endowed! And in this case, An ass larger than any stool could handle!**

And Futanari (i am looking to play the futanari! Unless you think you can convince me otherwise)

I have plentiful ideas on potential scenes that we could play around but don't be afraid to respond with potential scenes or ideas you like! I am up for many things, but prefer if they don't break my limits and be to bland or Cliche as that could lose my attention quite fast!

A few things about me (Roleplay wise obviously!):

I have no size limits! I am a 'Bigger is better' sorta gal and highly prefer larger sizes be a thing in this Roleplay. As for what I consider 'Hyper' regarding cock sizes, 3-4 foot is my minimum and I will rarely ever go lower unless growth Is involved!

I LOVE playing multiple characters! Be it a harem or more of a GM I just love playing multiple characters throughout a Roleplay and having some fun with what I'm allowed to bring to a scene! This isn't COMPLETELY a must but I usually tend to get bored when it is simply a 1 to 1 roleplay.

Ideas that are overused and played through time and time again doesn't really fit with me. Unless something unique is added to one of those Cliche scenes I wouldn't really bother with those really.

I make some very **beefy** posts, and I don't expect my partners to match me completely but I am not looking for only a few sentences. I am a slower player who provides larger posts, so sorry if that isn't your type X/

**AN EXAMPLE OF MY AVERAGE POST LENGTH BELOW**

> *Off in the deep blue Pacific Ocean, the day was quite fine for one figure near the surface of the sea. In the cold waters, an almost fish like tail waved throughout the water lightly as the tail belonged to one of those fantasy like Mermaid creatures with.. Lets just say she was a lot larger than the books would entail..*

>*Green In skin color, the dark blue haired aquatic female swam along with a rather gargantuan bag she tugged along in hand. As the female fish hummed to herself, the colossal orbs on her chest swayed in the ocean breeze as she was also looking to sway her hips while she swam along. The fish half of her ending right below an outrageously gargantuan rear end, the type that wouldn't even let her pass through a doorway unless it was double doors! Not to mention the fact the mermaid was noticably taller than any normal human, seeing as she casually swims by a great white shark and looked to out match the massive beast by 4 feet, making her approximately 14 feet tall if she had normal human legs. "Oh these lovely islands always have such treats to bring home." She said with a happy tone as she was swimming along, her bright blue eyes looking off in the distance as she could clearly see beneath the deep sea and all things that moved in her field of view. But her eyes picked up on something that wasn't moving on its own, and due to the Mermaid's previous history, she could immediately identify the certain part of an object even 50 feet away from her. "Is.. That a cock? I didn't know a futanari was so close by! I might now even have to go home if I get my fill from her!~" The mermaid said in a rather lustful glee, her kind mind not seeing the larger picture as she suddenly changed course and began darting over towards the shape in the water with impressive speed for a woman of such a size.*

>*With one splash of her tail upon surfacing high enough to where she saw the meaty piece of cock and hefty balls, The mermaid's cheerful delight suddenly sank into horror as she saw what appeared to her to be a futanari with laughably small breasts. Floating there in a lifeless manner in the ocean water as she got a better look at the body. She gasped "O-Oh no! Don't worry little one, I'll get you to the sea kingdom quick!" She said with a hint of panick in her voice as she had to first feel upon the boy's chest, you know, to see if the heart was still beating. With a hopeful sign, the mermaid could feel the faint beats of the heart.. But a lot slowly than what she'd like to admit..*

>*"Hmm... I gotta get her to the sea kingdom. Hope you don't mind this, but.." As the mermaid woman spoke, the girls on the sides of her head flared up as she draws in a mighty breath before suddenly placing her massive lips upon the unconscious boy's mouth. Her lips almost seemingly locking out everything except the air this mermaid appeared to possess in her body. It may or may not have helped that her slick long tongue was practically fucking the boy's throat, but nonetheless the Mermaid made a b-line down under the sea, racing throughout the dark blue as she properly supplied her guest with the air to stay alive and the warmth to not freeze..*

>*But Soon, in an entirely other place but still in much clearer and warm water, the person in question could at least start to wake up from their near death experience.. To find a cloud of bust hanging over his head as the mermaid previously was leaning on his left side on this.. Water bed of some sort he was found laying on. And maybe not even strangely, a bubble was atop his head that seemed to have let him breath find in this deep sea environment.*

And those are just some specifics about myself, as for kinks and limits, you can find them all on this profile! F-list - Warning

If you ignore my limits and kinks don't expect a reply! If you have a question about any kinks not present feel free to ask me about them as not all display all the kinks I may or my not like!

Some drawings of mine for reference of the sizes I like.:
View: http://imgur.com/a/DtOJngY

See ya later lil'gators!

Back
Top Bottom