Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A siblings time alone [The True Raven & I]

"Yeah I'm fine." He said softly resting his head on his arms as he rested on the side of the pool. The sudden stop from swimming the laps started to take it's toll on his body, though nothing a quick rest couldn't fix. "So any news from the college you applied for yet?" He was trying to make conversation that way his mind couldn't wander back to her body and how it looked naked.

She smiled and moved up behind him, her arms around his waist slowly and almost tickling his sides before she hugged her breasts and abdomen to his back. Her hips against his bottom and her head against his shoulder, "No, but i'm still waiting. Shouldn't be too long now." She smiled.

"I see." He said softly trying to force his body to ignore his sisters suple breasts in his back. "Any plans on getting laid by anhyone before you leave?" It should have been a question he left well enough alone but it was just a harmless question. Nothing meant to be a pass at his younger sister. He laid his head down on the side of the pool. "Summer is going to be depressing, most likely have to share a dorm room, no privacy at all." he grumbled a bit

She smiled, though hearing that question she cocked her brow and let her hands drop before she laughed out and a bit loudly. "Now that...that is funny." She said and moved from him, swimming over to the steps in the pool. "Why would you ask? You know that no one would lay this.." She pointed to herself and peered to the side. Most kids in her high school didn't like her, most said she was too nerdy or hell wasn't even pretty or skinny enough. Though now out of high school she tried to push that behind her and deal with her future.

"I don't see why." He said softly completely forgetting the fact she was his sister. "Most guys areretards and don't see beauty when it's right in their face. So what you should do is just fuck the guy you want and show him what he's missing." He smiled softly. "It's worked for me on the girls, haven't had any complaints yet." He pushed himself off the wall starting to swim a few more laps since his breath came back.

She pushed herself from the steps and watched him, "Just fuck him?" She asked, thinking of a guy though her face flushed as the only boy who came to mind was him. She swallowed before she followed his advice, she had felt something for him for a while and wasn't sure how to come to it. She swam into the pool and in his way, her hands grapsing his shoulders and pushing him against the wall as much as she could. "Just fuck him, huh?" She asked and pressed her hips against his, her hands on his sides and she smiled. "Maybe I'll try it." She said and leaned forward, her lips touching his neck.

He was shocked when she put him against the wall of the pool, luckily he was able to touch the bottom where she had stopped him. Their lips connected and he got caught in it still not thinking sister. He kissed her back lightly before pulling away. "Why me?" He asked softly. he wanted to move but he had told her to do it, how would that make him look if he turned her down just like everyone else. "Why want to fuck me?"

She looked to him and trailed her fingers down his chest and stomach, "Because you know the real me. You're sweet, sexy..funny. Everyone wants you." She said and kissed his chin before she slowly moved to the steps of the pool and she smiled, needing to tease him. Her hands untying her bikini top and letting it fall.

"Not everyone wants me." He said softly, but couldn't look away as she moved to the steps. His eyes watched as her hand began to untie the top of her bikini. A blush formed on his face when her chest was free of her cloth prison, the thoughts becoming more and more clear of what they might do. He wanted to turn away but he didn't want to hurt her, he cared about her and even loved her in a way he shouldn't. Just the thought of holding her body and potentially ravaging her tight body was enough for him to grow slightly in his gym shorts.

She smiled, "I do." she said and slowly walked over to the edge beside him and she leaned down a bit as her hand reached down and took his hand. She sat down onto the edge before she pulled him close her hands resting on his neck and cheek as she leaned down and kissed his lips, breathing in.

Kevin kissed her back resting his hands on her hips as she sat on the edge of the pool. His hands slid up and down her wet sides, he was still unsure if they should stay out in the pool but at the moment he pushed that thought aside. "I really don't see why somebody wouldn't want to fuck such a beautiful body."

She smiled at his words and she leaned back a bit, "Mm, I don't know. Just not thin enough I guess." She said with a shrug and kissed his lips deeper. "Mm, lets head inside." She said softly against his lips before pulling away and standing up before slowly walking into the house.

He followed his sister into the house moving towards the laundry room. He tossed his shorts in the dryer then went back up into his room. He was unsure if Kate had just been teasing him but either way he didn't mind at the moment. He turned his t.v. on in his room watching what ever was on the channel he left it on the night before. He pushed his finger through his hair as water droplets fell onto his bed.

She followed his move and she placed her bikini top and bottoms into the washer before she dried herself off a bit and she slowly moved up the stairs and knocked on his door. Though not getting dressed she opened the door and stepped in with a smile, cocking her brow as the door shut behind her and she made her way to his bed, crawling up and onto it next to him.

He head turned as his door opened. "You were serious?" He had brushed it off like she was just teasing him, but seeing her in his doorway as the door closed was an interesting thought. Again his eyes looking over her body taking special attention to her chest. His eyes watched as she moved over and onto his bed. There wasn't much on the television, and her body certainly was more inviting to look at. The thought of his hands able to run up and over her body, let alone actual penetration was enough for his interest to peak and his dick to start to harden.

"Of course I was." She said and sat down onto the bed beside him, looking to him before she laid down right next to him. She smiled and leaned close, pressing her body to his and she looked up and into his eyes. She moved her hand down to grasp his before moving it up to rest softly against her breast. Her lips moving to press against his chest softly and neck. And she was inviting him to touch, kiss, and do whatever he liked. Though moving up from his neck she watched him for a moment before she pressed her lips to his.

The soft feel of her chest as they kiss only caused him to grow harder. He wrapped his other arm around her holding her at her waist kissing her a bit more deeply. The thoughts of her being his sister had all but vanished. Her body making him crave her now as his free hand that wasn't resting on her chest move down to grip her ass.

She groaned softly into his mouth, her hands caressing his body gently with her fingertips and she breathed in as his hand moved down to grasp her ass. She moaned into his mouth as he did so, her hips moving to the side and grinding against his, feeling his hardening member against her skin and her hand moved down to touch it.

He pulled away from the kiss as her hand ran over his length. He wasn't sure of anything about her in this sense what she liked what she didn't like, and he was pretty sure she didn't know anything about what he liked in sex. "Kate, I don't want to do the wrong thing. What do you like?" His lips moved to her neck sucking lightly and biting a bit awaiting her answer as his hands gripped down more where they rested, one on her chest the other on her ass.

She opened her eyes and looked up to him, smiling softly and her hands caressed his back as she pulled him close to her. "I like slow and passionate, but I like hard and rough. Especially in the shower." She said with a slight blush, "Not much I don't like." She said with a soft moan as he sucked and nipped her neck softly. "What..what do you like?" She asked, trailing her nails down his back.

Kevin ran his hands down over the front of her body his hips grinding against hers. "Well I like alot of things." He thought about it for a minute. "Well you know I like the water. Blow jobs have always been fun. Umm... I don't know anything if it isn't to insane I guess." His lips went back to hers as his hands moved up from her hips to squeeze her chest.

"Then lets experiment." She said against his lips and closed her eyes as she moaned into his mouth again, pulling him close to her and her fingers ran down his skin softly and she ground her hips back up against his. Her back arching as her hands trailed down and grasped at his clothes, pulling his shirt up slowly as he had gotten changed after they got out of the pool.

[he didn't change he just took his shorts off they are both naked]

Kevin moved his hips once again with hers feeling the soft flesh of her hand. Her kisses were soft sweet, even loving. His fingers rand up from her ass to squeeze her bare tits, the soft skin molding to his hands. He pulled his lips from her and brought them to suck roughly on her right nipple. "So soft Sis."

[Bah.. sorry. lol]

She smiled and moaned out softly, her back arching as she felt his warm lips and tongue wrap around her nipple and she breathed in deeply. Her hand moving down to brush along his hardened shaft, squeezing and massaging it as she pulled him closer to her. Their hips grinding against one another as her warm, wet, nether lips brushed along his shaft light.

He rubbed her back softly his kisses trailing to her other breast to take her nipple into his mouth. All thoughts of it being his sibling as gone and now it was her as a beautiful loving woman for him to pleasure. His hard dick in her hand continued to grind against her as she held him. He hadn't thought this was possible, he had thought about it years ago but it seemed so un real now.

Back
Top Bottom