Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A siblings time alone [The True Raven & I]

[LunarDysis]

Supernova
The young girl looked up to her ceiling, the sun shining down into her room along her face and she moaned. Her hand touching her forehead as it was now nine in the morning. Though they had the week off for Spring break from school. But also since they had the week off, their parents decided they were capable of taking care of themselves for a week. Leaving to go on a second honeymoon and the girl sighed. Though it was nice to be with her brother and she crawled out of bed.

Kate was her name, young at seventeen, almost eighteen. Standing at 5'8'', her hair a light ash brown and her eyes a dark sapphire blue. She wore a tank top with a pair of white cotton panties. Climbing out of her bed she stepped out of her room slowly before moving up the stairs and to her brothers room. Opening the door slowly she smiled to see his sleeping form and she quietly walked in before climbing into his bed beside him. When their parents would leave when she was younger she'd always slip into his bed at night or in the morning to sleep beside him.

She smiled as they both were older now, but that didn't stop her from still doing it and she laid down as she leaned up against him and gave a soft sigh.

Kevin had been asleep for only a few hours. The party he had gone to longer and a bit more wild then he had expected. The boy was already nineteen but had been held back twice in grade school but finally it was the year for him to graduate. He night had been warm so he hadn't dressed for bed, he had merely removed all his clothing and laid beneath his covers. He shifted slightly unconcerned about the covers moving or his sister slipping beneath them with him. He was far too tired, and slept heavily. He was usually a medium sleeper as he knew what went on in the room while sleeping soundly but last night had worn him out so much nothing could wake him up, perhaps not even a five or higher earthquake.

She noticed that he slept a bit...heavier than normal. The part he went to last night must have knocked the socks off him. He usually would wake up to her climbing into bed with him though she smiled, it was nice and she was still a little tired. She curled up next to him, her body pressing to his and her arms moving to rest around his waist. Her head resting against his chest and her eyes close. After what seemed almost thirty minutes of laying with her sleeping brother her stomach growled and quite loudly she sighed and touched it, sitting up and crawling out of bed. Maybe she could be a nice sister and cook some breakfast for them.

Getting some pans out as she began to cook some french toast up for them, though if he slept longer he could put it in the microwave.

Kevin shifted in the bed as his body started to wake. His mind was in the room now but he was still to tired to actually get up. His mind moved slowly through the room cracking one eye open seeing his bedroom door was slightly opened. He must not have closed it all the way when he came in last night. The window in his room was open allowing a small breeze through the blinds that were closed. "My head hurts." he mumbled to himself as he turn onto his back.

She had finished cooking, keeping it on the pan and covered it to keep the food warm. Going to check to see him on his back and him speaking. "Well, if you hadn't of gotten so drunk.." She sat down onto the edge of his bed and touched his forehead softly with her cold hands and she cocked her head to the side. "I made some breakfast. We can get you some pain pills." She said and watched him with a small smile.

"I didn't drink anything last night." He said holding his own head. "And I don't really like breakfast foods, you know that sis." He laid his head back down on the pillow staring up at the ceiling. His body was a slender toned physique, his abs could bee seen but weren't extremely defined same as the rest of his body. His jet black hair having a bright blond streak through it his green eyes shifting looking back and forth at the roof.

She heard that he didnt' drink which made her feel better though when he said that about breakfast she sighed softly and nodded, peering to the side. "Sorry. Just...trying to be a nice sister." She said and stood up slowly as she moved to the door, opening it and then shutting it behind her. She didn't know why he was begin stubborn, rubbing her head as she put some french toast on her plate before eating it and leaning against the counter.

He moved from the bed and put a pair of gym shorts on. He moved down the stairs to the kitchen bringing the plate in. "I don't have an issue with you making me food Kate. I just don't like the taste of ninety percent of the breakfast foods." He moved behind her accidentally rubbing his crotch against her ass. It couldn't be helped in the somewhat small kitchen. He grabbed a bottle of orange juice from the fridge and drank the small twenty ounce drink. "I'll take some fried potatoes though. I love those."

She sighed and laughed softly, "Of course you would." She said and turned around as she kissed his cheek before grabbing some potatoes. Chopping them up before making him some fried potatoes. Soon enough after about ten minutes of frying them she set them out to cool down, finishing up her breakfast and cleaning up her pans. "Here." She said with a smile.

He grinned taking the plate putting some grated cheese on top of them. He grabbed the bottle of ketchup and poured a light amount on them making sure there was enough to cover them but preserve the flavor of the potatoes. He took a bite chewing it up before swallowing the tasty morsel of food. "You should really put that ass away you might catch cold." He commented jokingly about hos his sister was dressed.

She cocked her brow before she laughed softly, "Hey..mom and dad aren't here. You should feel lucky I'm not running around naked." She said and brushed her hair to the side. "Yet." She grinned and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room and plopped down onto the couch with a soft sigh and closing her eyes. "How are the potatoes?" She asked with a small smile.

He raised an eyebrow at her words as he continued to eat his food. "Almost gone." He replied to her question. "And no running around naked, the last thing I need to see is my naked sister running around, especially when I can't run around naked." He took one of the last bites of his food brushing the thought from his head about his naked sisters body bouncing as she walked.

"You can run around naked. Well for the next three days." She smiled and stood up as she moved over to the counter and laughed. Taking the plate when he was finshed and took it to the sink to clean it off. "I don't mind." She said and shrugged, "Well if you don't want to see my naked you best be closing your eyes then." She said with a grin, "Hurry." she said to warn him as she pulled her shirt off along with her panties and she laughed. "Ahh..this is nice." She nodded her head slowly.

He couldn't help but not notice being she caught him off guard. And his body couldn't help but to react to the pair of tits that bounced free of their cloth prison. What made it worse though was when she bent forward letting her tits dangle while she pulled her panties off. He did his best to hide himself under the table but he doubted that it would work and she would end up seeing his hard on.

And she did see something a small bulge in his shorts and she cocked her brow. Was it the angle? No.. could he? She bit her lip before moving over to the table and standing by it. "Come on." She said and smiled, nudging him. "Mom and dad are gone. You know that." She laughed and stepped back, "Get undressed. Wont' hurt ya." She shook her head.

Should he really strip off the only piece of clothing he had in front of his sister? He had thought against it for some time but she had a point, their parents weren't home. "Fine but this never gets out." He growled before sliding his gym shorts off to expose his somewhat hard eight inch cock. His hair was trimmed and kept as so it wasn't a complete disaster to look at. For a minute he forgot he was looking at his sister as he started at her rack but averted his eyes after catching himself.

AFter he pulled his shorts off she blushed and swallowed, though noticing that she was looking at his 8 inch cock and noticing it was a bit hard. She quickly looked up to him and smiled, "You..look good. And I won't say a thing, I swear." She nodded before turning around and moving out of the kitchen and down the hall to toss her clothes into her dirty clothes hamper.

"Good." He mused moving down the hall going back into his room. He figured it best to stay away from her and out of sight so he couldn't get aroused again. He booted up his computer and began chatting with a few of his friends, though he made sure the cam was off and unplugged.

Though she felt an odd feeling in the pit of her stomach as she tossed her clothes into her hamper and she bit her bottom lip. Standing up she moved to her door and stepped out, moving down the hallway to his bedroom. Knocking on it she slipped inside and looked to him before she smiled, "Hey." She said and sat down onto his bed and sighed softly "I was thinking about going swimming. Was wondering if you wanted to go." She said and sat back against the wall, hugging her knees to her chest. Not thinking about how her legs were positioned as it exposed her tight, lightly wet lips and entrance.

"Do you think that's wise I mean there are neighbors and it's the middle of the day. Unless you plan on actually putting on your bathing suit?" He asked softly turning around in his chair. Her position on the floor only made him blush and turn back in the chair away from her. "I don't know I don't like the idea of anyone else seeing me like this." he said softly trying to explain.

She laughed softly, "No one will see us." She said and looked to him before crawling off of his bed and stood behind him. "Though we can put our swim suits on." She nodded her head and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and her hands touched his chest softly. "I'll go get changed, yeah?" She said and cocked her brow. She smiled and kissed his cheek before she let go and turned, leaving his room.

He blushed as her naked body hit his back and she kissed his cheek. Was this really wise to let her do this to him? He didn't care he kept pushing the thoughts away. He stood and got dressed into his gym shorts again so he could go swimming. Without waiting on her he marked his messenger as away and left his room heading towards the pool. Once outside he dove in the chilled water and began swimming around in it.

She left to get changed as well, changing into her white stringed bikini as she tied them up. Turning she walked through the hall and outside of the house and towards the edge of the pool. She breathed in softly to clear her mind of any thoughts she had about him which were growing quite frequent. Moving around she stepped into the cool water and sighed softly as her eyes closed for a moment.

Kevin moved through the water like an athlete, swimming laps around the pool working his body. Though it didn't help much when his sister came out in the bikini she picked. It caused him to grow harder yet again but he leaned against the wall of the pool 'resting'.

She got into the pool and sunk under before slowly re-surfacing as she wiped the water from her face. She smiled and swam towards him as she splashed a little bit of water towards him and she cocked her head to the side as he leaned against the edge of the pool, "You okay?" She asked with a small smile.

Back
Top Bottom