Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Salem Academy

Queen of the Damned

Come join the coven
Screenshot_20200213-225518_Chrome.jpg
Salem Academy

On behalf of Salem Academy, I am pleased to congratulate you on our acceptance into our program. As you know, Salem Academy is the most exclusive program in the area and we have accepted only the finest applicants since our founding in 1694. We were very impressed with you skills and abilities and gladly chose you from our pool of applicants to enroll in our fall program.

Welcome to Salem Acadmey. In 1694, after the Salem witch trails, the Covens felt that it was necessary to find a place that was safe for witches. And so they built Salem Academy. Hundreds of years have passed and the coven felt that it was time to stop excluding those that didn't come from magic families but instead wanted all supernatural creatures to feel welcome. Come as you are, come as you may. Join the coven or join the pack, join the clan. Whatever you choose, we hope you like it here.

(So I'm trying to decide if the different species get along or they just tolerate each each other. Think mean girls but with supernaturals)

Yeah. I might be. But I'm too curious about the actual execution. Sexy witch school, or normal witch school? Primarily teen drama? Any sort of formal magic system or freeform? Genders and pairings?

I am interested. Though just like obieblu, I do have some questions on particulars. Are you planning to play the administration, fellow student? Follow on question, are you opposed to us bringing in NPC's as necessary to add to the story.

Yeah. I might be. But I'm too curious about the actual execution. Sexy witch school, or normal witch school? Primarily teen drama? Any sort of formal magic system or freeform? Genders and pairings?

Normal witch school. It once was formal magic system but once the other supernaturals came it became freeform. What do you mean genders and pairings??
[automerge]1581826889[/automerge]
I am interested. Though just like obieblu, I do have some questions on particulars. Are you planning to play the administration, fellow student? Follow on question, are you opposed to us bringing in NPC's as necessary to add to the story.

I plan on being a fellow student. And no I don't opposed that at all

Some GM's don't want MxM or won't 'accommodate' them depending on what role the GM is taking with the NPCs.

Cool. It happens regularly enough that I feel like I have to ask if someone doesn't state it explicitly, one way or another. I've mostly moved to another forum, but I'm gonna keep an eye on this. I'll play a guy, obvi, if it looks like he won't be lonely.

Well if someone doesn't like it then they can leave. Everyone is welcome and love is love, I'm not going to deny someone of that

No, no, no. I wasn't being all aggressively SJW like that. It just gets boring fast when you're the only MxMer in the group and literally everyone else is into lady bits. ;)

So I'm not sure if I want this to be University or academy like high school... Opinions?? Thoughts?? Suggestions??

Sweet. Well once I decide what kind of school it's going to be (University or high school) I'll make a character sheet

I posted a character profile sheet

Awesome. I shall get started on it right away. Question first, are there any limits on the kind of supernaturals that are in the school?

Back
Top Bottom