Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Looking for Fantasy Romance (MTG, TES, LOTR, D&D)

TeaFoxer

Meteorite
Hey, Looking for some form of slice of life romance in a fantasy setting. How does one do both slice of life AND Fantasy? Well what would be considered normal everyday life in Dominaria, Middle Earth, Nirn, or Feyrun? Mix one part fantastical world, one part the everyday workings of that world, and one part romance. Optionally you can throw in one part eroticism if you're into that, and even fish out of water tropes, and it makes everything all the sweeter..

I have a preference for males, and certain non-binary sexes, but accept some females too based on preference.

What I'd love to play most is something involving Magic The Gathering or The Elder Scrolls, especially if planeswalking is involved. It really adds a lot to a setting to me if one character is completely baffled by what they see around then, especially if it causes some form of sensory overload.
One idea could be someone using magic, and being transported instantly to a busy shopping street in a desert city somewhere like Kalidesh or Elsweyr, surrounded by bright colours, and music, and droves of people with animals, only for them to be knocked down some steps into a bar where they meet their love interest.
Huge bonus for those willing to play as Ajani Goldman or a Khajit.

There are many other ideas I'm willing to explore, and I'm open to ideas.

Also feel free to discuss possible kink scenarios around these themes.

Back
Top Bottom