Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Little Girl (Alvis Alendran & Andnich)

Albert could have taken issue with her words on some level, but there was that one word in the middle that made all of the difference to him. Please. It took an order and made it into a request. She wasn't trying to order him, she was all but begging him to finish up on her. He'd promised last time that he had things left to teach her, and this was certainly educating her on something she'd likely never have really even thought about. The sounds she was making spurred him on, making it clear that Allison wasn't home right now, but she might be back later. At the very least, it wasn't the Allison that people knew, not the heiress. This was the Allison that he was drawing out, reinforcing and making stronger. The sex fiend. The slut. The one that was far more useful to a man like Albert.

Grinding into her ass, Albert bucked his hips forward, pounding into her repeatedly. He had to shift slightly when it looked like she was going to start sliding too far forward. He wasn't quite ready to simply fuck her so hard she fell into the pool. After all, he'd have to stop what he was doing then. Her ass around his cock was a glorious feeling, something that he'd only dreamed of from her, and he was endlessly glad that she was up tot he task.
"You're a filthy little slut, aren't you? Hm? Tell me who owns this ass now. Tell me now, and tell me loud." He hissed to her. As he plunged in adn out of her ass he reached a hand down her body, and pressed two fingers onto her clit and aggressively massaged it, looking to see her all but explode.

The noise level wasn't lost on him, but Albert wasn't worried about it really. He had some plans and ideas on how to deal with it if it came down to dealing with some of the staff if they were caught out in hte open like this. Some of them were easy. Some of them were riskier, but all of them had the potential to work wonders.

"You're a filthy little slut, aren't you? Hm? Tell me who owns this ass now. Tell me now, and tell me loud."

"Y-Yes! I'm..I'm a filthy..little slut! You! You own..this ass! You..own..my ass! You own my..filthy..slutty..ass!"

It was as if her words were a key that unlocked a door. His actions, the skeleton key to the iron door that held her pleasure at bay. She felt his every touch, every shift from his body, even his fingernails as they caught her skin slightly before reaching the apex of her lust. Her mind became a blur as the lines of what was acceptable and what was not were quickly erased from existence. She continued to cry out, but the volume grew louder as she began to spasm. Her sex was a gaping hole, searching for something to clamp down, but finding nothing. She was riding a wave of confusing bliss. On one hand her pussy was empty, begging for something to fill it as she rode this out of control orgasm. On the other hand, her ass was filled by punishing thrust after thrust from his throbbing cock. Her clit massaged had been her undoing. The legs that normally supported her gracefully were now weak and trembling. The board carried her weight. With closed eyes, her open mouth carried the sounds that could not be confused for anything other than sexual fulfillment. Had she had her wits about her, she would have been clawing at the board. As it was, she clenched her hands into tight fists uncontrollably.

There wasn't a single thought about the staff inside. She didn't concern herself with thoughts of her father either. Coherent thought was beyond her, beyond the boundaries of what her mind could grasp. Never before had her body been carried to a place such as this. His words burned in her ears. Every thrust drew a groan that sounded more labored than the one before. It was the sound of someone being filled, stuffed to a capacity never before imagined. In her haze of bliss, she began to babble. "Slut..your..slut. Filthy..slut..your." Each word punctuated by another thrust from his powerful hips, a movement she hoped would never end.

She was folding to his words, just like he'd wanted her to. Learning her place between them. Appearances be damned right now, he was going to get what he wanted, and she was going to love him for it. He took his hand away from her clit and slapped her ass even as he reamed it with his cock.
"That's right. That's fucking right. My...personal...fuck toy." He punctuated each word with a thrust of his hips. He felt himself comign up on his own release, knowing it was going to be a big one, but he wasn't going to let her just fade away either.

He brought his hand back around, flicking along her clit for a moment before sliding lower and plunging three fingers into her cunt before starting to rapidly plunge them in and out of her, savaging her sex as much as her ass. He bore down on her as he felt hismelf tightening before he came.

He blew a huge load up into her ass, not hesitating for a second in doing so. He let out a ragged breath, his fingers still buried in her cunt. He took a few more breaths before he dragged her head back to his ears by her hair.
"Now that's a good slut." He hissed to her, a smile in his words. He turned her face to his and kissed her then, a way of showing that while he'd just savaged her, there was not goign to be any shortage of affection from him. His slut was something he'd find precious, not something he'd destroy, not unless it was with the intent to rebuild it back up into something even better. He ground his hips into her ass again before slapping her ass once more and sliding out of her.

"Keep your ass tight. I don't want to see any of my seed leaking out. Be a waste of such a precious resource." He ordered her firmly, letting go of her hair.

Albert was a tornado, a whirlwind of feelings, sensations, and emotions that were tossed about, thrust upon whomever he deemed worthy or was in his path. This afternoon, it was her. There wasn't a part of her body that he didn't assault or shower with attention. She couldn't believe how her body reacted to him, giving in to his every whim, and shedding any resistance, any semblance of the prim and proper girl she had been raised to be, and yet, here she was, her body pressed into the diving board, being pumped full of his cock and finally his seed. She continued to cry out, caring not how loud her voice became, begging him to keep fucking her, pleading with him as if the very air in her lungs depended on his cock repeatedly slamming into her wet and wanting pussy. There was no demure young heiress here. All that was there was the willing, wanting slut that belonged to only Albert.

She raked her fingernails into her fists, as that was all she could do with her hands still bound. All reason seemed to slowly blur, and all that remained was the sound of his body slapping against her own and the sound of the pleas and cries of desire and pleasure that flooded from her. Even as she felt his cock pulsing, dumping his seed deep within her, she continued to cry out The English language doesn't have a word that begins to describe the sounds coming from her. Carnal. Animalistic. No. They didn't do the chords justice. She would only fall silent as she felt him withdraw his spent member from her. She could feel the incredible void he left. Instantly she began to weep inside, wanting him, a touch, a word, something. She wouldn't have to wait long.

A smile spread across her lips at the thought of his seed within her. There was no chance a child could be conceived from this, and yet, she held something so precious from him. There was no chance she wanted his seed to spill from her body as well. So to the best of her ability, she began to clench her tired, sore muscles. It was then she realized just how exhausted she truly was. In just a short time, he had managed to drain every bit of energy, of strength, she had. Sighing deeply, she turned her head against the board, surveying poolside for the first time. With that, a growing concern began to well up inside her. The staff. What if they had heard what had taken place out there? Through sheer fear of being found out, she began to push up and off of the board. Her gaze scanning quickly for Albert. "Take this off," she told him, holding out her hands, still scanning for the staff. "I can't....we can't have the staff coming out here and seeing this. We're lucky they didn't hear anything anyway. You were....you were incredible. We need to take this somewhere more private. So please," she told him, giving her wrists a slight shake. "Cut me free."

Albert was planning on untying her. He was. It made sense after all. He leaned closer to her.
"What if I don't? What if instead I lash you to a table, put a ring gag in your mouth and a bag over your head, just leave a sign that announces your mouth is open use for anyone that comes by? Imagine every man on the staff coming by, just to stick his cock in your mouth. Just imagine that." He murmured to her. He let that sink in on her for a few moments before he used a pair of cutters to snip the tie off of her wrists.

"But you did good baby. So good." He grabbed her head and kissed her hard and hot, very clearly still desiring her more at that point. "You took that ass fucking like a champ. Who'd have thought that a pretty little thing like you would be such a natural butt slut." He smiled at her, and moved to put an arm around her shoulders, pulling her into him. "Lead us on to privacy babe. We've got much left to explore."

As they passed it, Albert grabbed his work bag, still wanting to have it on hand for some of the small items within. If circumstances warranted it, he'd make use of them to keep Allison's education moving. She'd already learned much, and he was proud of her. She deserved some reward for doing well, and when they had that privacy, he'd see to it she got what she had earned.

His words were sharp, slicing into her with a pain she couldn't have imagined, opening doors that her mind had never allowed her to see inside of. Thoughts of the staff doing exactly what he had spoken of began to fill her mind. The gardner, sweaty and reeking of fertilizer, the musky scent that most certainly had to be there filling her nose, his probably untrimmed pubic hairs holding on to every drop of sweat brushing against her lips, would be pushing his fat cock in her mouth. The guy from the kitchen, the sous chef could use her. She was always just as short and rigid with him as her father was. His expert hands could grope her body, seize the bag around her head, and take full control over her while he rammed his rod deep in her throat. Thoughts that it could be anyone putting anyone there came to mind as well. The maids rubbing their nipples against her lips, pressing their sexes to her forced open lips just for that satisfaction of knowing they had done this to their boss' daughter, to someone that had antagonized them beyond any reasonable level. She swallowed hard as he cut her free, glad that he had not done what he spoke of on one hand and yet feeling a twinge of regret on the other.

He pulled her close. His actions, his words, began to make her see him differently. It was like a scene she had seen before at her private academy. He was the jock, and she was his cheerleader girlfriend. No. This is not what she wanted. A boyfriend would be easy to acquire. All she had to do was flash money or her body, and the guys would line up. She didn't want a boyfriend. She wanted someone strictly for sex. Part of her wanted to push him away as they made their way by the poolside. She decided it would be best to wait. Perhaps it was a heat of the moment thing. Still, she had trouble shaking his words from her mind. He wasn't even sounding the same. 'But slut? Took it like a champ? Babe?' She kept her eyes forward even as the words played over and over in her mind. 'Where is the elegant man that I saw before? Is this what it will be like now that he has gotten what he wanted, or do I see him this way because I've gotten what I want from him? If that's the case, then after today, he will be gone.'

She resolved this in her mind as they reached the opened patio doors leading inside the house. Hearing a maid approaching, she quickly pushed away from him, creating distance and squashing any thoughts that anything other than a boss and an employee relationship was going on. "I'm taking him down to the basement. Father wishes him to take a look at the security cameras and the rest of the set up down there. So we will be out of sight for a while. Keep busy with your tasks. Should you fail, should I find one thing wrong," she told her, stepping closer, "then you will never work for another family in this state again. Do I make myself clear?" The maid nodded, nervous. "Good. Now get back to work." Watching the maid retreat, she couldn't help but smile. "Don't worry. I don't see you the way I see them. They're
the help. You are nowhere near that. Follow me," she told him, leading him further into the house.

Down a set of stairs and past a security door that required a code to enter she lead him. The area before him resembled an apartment. It pretty much was. The office to the side was where the security cameras were that she spoke of, but that was just an excuse to get him down here. This was her father's private sanctuary from the rest of the word, the family included. No one was ever allowed down here. Well, until now. "Father's little world. Everything you could possibly want is down here including a fully stocked kitchen, bathroom, and of course a luxurious bedroom, complete with sheets so soft you think you're on a cloud. I'm sure you'll appreciate everything this place has to offer. It runs the same square footage as the rest of the house. There's even a personal theater in here. Father wanted a bowling alley put in too. Don't know if he ever did though. He might not have had the balls for that," she laughed. "Nobody can hear down here. So if he did get one, nobody would know. Personally, I like the pool table. What can I say? I have a thing for pool tables". "So, what do you have in mind next," she asked, her hope and excitement brimming and clearly written on her face.

Albert took a careful stock of the girl in front of him. Her bringing him down here was a very calculated move on her part, unless it was an act of unmitigated insanity. But then again, he'd told her that he wasn't afraid of her father. And being honest, he wasn't. And if you took that part out of the equation, then there was really only one thing left ehre, and that was a golden opportunity. He smirked and moved closer to her.

"You like the pool table to you?" He asked her, walking to the gaming table. He ran a hand along the wooden construction. Whatever else her father might have done, he'd picked a beautiful table. Hand worked mahogany made it stand out incredibly, and Albert had to wonder if it was a custom build or an antique. He examined the table top a moment, seeing the smooth expanse of material, and the fact that there seemed to be no point of break in it. It was likely a single slate slab under there, heavy, awkward, and difficult to move. Exactly the kind of extravagance that he'd expect from her father. Probably imported the slatee from Brazil. Only the best after all.

The table was clearly the crowning jewel of this little underground palace he'd built to himself, and that meant that there was a lot of symbolism tied up in it. Breaking all known protocol of pool tables, Albert sat on the edge of it, and grinned. He crooked a finger to her.
"Come on over here." he ordered her simply, beginning to unfasten his jeans. There was really only one thing to do with symbols. And that was to lay claim to them one way or the other.

"It's not a matter of if I like the pool table or not," she told him, watching as he eyed it much the same way her father had. It was beautiful. It was a status symbol. It was something not everyone had. It was perfect for her father. The only thing she couldn't figure out was why wasn't she as important to him as this table was? She was all of those things as well, or so she thought. "Only the best," she told him. "Spare no expense. Money is no object. It's strange what you can get and how people are will to oblige anything you ask when you say those words. My father is a man of action. He is a man that doesn't hold any regard for the feelings of anyone else. They matter not to him. What they want, what they're feeling, their desires, their thoughts, they mean nothing to him. The only person he cares about is himself. Anyone else is collateral damage. Expendable. It's a heartless way to be, but it's gotten him to where he is today. Happy, successful, and able to buy any pussy he wants. That's the thing though," she said, pointing her finger towards him as she began to make her way closer to him. "You don't have to be that way, and you can have, not buy, any pussy you want. Women throw themselves at you, want you to take them. You don't have to spend a single penny." As she reached him, she reached just past him to touch her father's prized possession. "He owns this table. It means the world to him. How much fun would it be to spoil it with our juices?"

She didn't wait for her orders. There wasn't any time for that. She could feel what he wanted, or at least she hoped she was right. Her hands worked fervently at her clothing, pawing at the material to remove it. It was in the way. It wasn't a necessity. Not in here. She didn't stop until the material fell to the floor, pooling around her ankles. "There. That was in the way. I didn't like how it felt against my skin. It was....constricting." Without asking him, without another word, she turned her back to him. Her hands were flush against the pool table as she ran them along it, feeling the soft, velvet-like surface. "Starving children probably worked grueling hours for barely any pay or food to make this. He takes delight in that I'm sure." Looking over towards him, a smile played on her lips. "Would you take pleasure in savagely fucking me until I cum all over your cock on this table? Would you like to see me like an animal licking up your cum from this table? Dare I say the thought excites me."

Looking back towards the table, she moved quickly, climbing up to the table, her knees resting on it. "Perhaps you want me like this, an animal ready to be mounted as I'm on all fours. Maybe you want to drive my knees into this table so hard we threaten to break it, leaving my knees marked for all to see, knowing full well what I've been up to." Her gaze fell back towards him. "I await your command as your wild animal ready to be tamed. So what say you? What is your wish?"

Back
Top Bottom