Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Little Girl (Alvis Alendran & Andnich)

Alvis Alendran

Supporter
Supporter
The claims firm wasn't a bad gig all told. It wasn't a great one, but it paid well, and he had a place to hide out in the IT office most of the time. He knew his shit, and it had told on how often he was brought in to work a bit of computational magic for the officials. It was that kind of thing that had eventually drawn the head of the company's eye. He knew well enough that if the boss was eyeballing you, it was either curtains or cake from that point on. Fortunately, it seemed that his boss was more into frosting than home decor works.

Albert Baines was a man that had been told more than a few times that he didn't belong in an IT shack, not with how he was built. The frustrations of trying to explain how to care for a computer to people that had far more money than sense was like trying to push water uphill. Possible, of course, with the right tools and prep, but a lot of the time it just wasn't worth it. That led him to a gym not far from his apartment, and a fairly exhaustive workout routine. He was built, but not a linebacker or anything of the like. No, he was broad in the shoulders, and there was clear strength in him, but it was more focused, controlled. Between the treadmill, the weights, and the punching bags, he'd made himself look closer to a fighter of some kind, which suited him fine. Some people still tried to give IT a hard time. Less so when the IT guy looked like he might be able to beat the snot out of you.

Still, he hadn't imagined that he was going to be putting in extra hours, but when his boss had asked him to come to his home to check the tech security, he wasn't going to turn it down. So here he was, being driven in by his boss's driver, up to the mansion that his boss called home. IT was a large enough place, but not completely huge from the front. It spoke far more to the root of his family, honouring their roots int he deep south of the US, they'd managed to come through with most of their fortunes intact, and had stayed relatively wealthy throughout. Now though, he could have had a new house, one towering in Italian marble or better, but he'd stayed true to his past. It was something Albert could respect.

The car stopped, and let him out. The door was opened by a well appointed man in his fifties, simply nodding to him. Albert looked around, seeing his boss emerge on the second floor.
"Ah, you've made it. Excellent. Thank you for agreeing to do this." His employer said smoothly.
"And thank you for the overtime hours. I can always use the work." Albert answered easily enough. he wasn't disrespectful, but he could tell from the glance he was getting from the man at the door that his tone was far freer than had been expected.
"Yes. Well. Come this way. I'll show you where the equipment is, and you can get started." Albert nodded, and moved to follow his boss, having to jog up the stairs to catch up. It was quite a place, and he had to wonder how many people it took to keep his boss comfortable here.

The sounds. Ludwig Van Beethoven's symphony number five. Why did it have to be that one? Why not something with a little more….personaility? Then again, this one seemed to fit….him. Her fingers pushed the curtains back, rustling the soft material slightly just as the music reached what seemed like a climatic peak. The figure moved swiftly, still just out of sight. 'Run,' she thought. 'Run fast'. Her hand dropped, releasing the material to cascade back to the window, once more sealing her off from the outside world. It had become a comfort at this point. There wasn't much of anything she wanted outside there. The one she wanted was so far out of reach that she wasn't sure it was even attainable. Still, someday she hoped to find out.

Allison's bare feet moved across the carpet, sinking into, leaving footprints as she went. The colors were so drab, some predictable. Everything about this place was so predictable. The sounds, the colors, the four poster bed that consumed most of this room were all so….predictable. It was a gorgeous enough place to grow up, but it wasn't in as much as it was a museum, and her father certainly loved to show off his exhibits.

Turning the gold doorknob, she opened up the world once more and stepped inside. The hall was adorned with various paintings and photographs of the family, all perfectly posed and poised. Not a single hair out of place, not a wrinkle to be seen. He wouldn't have it any other way. She had been surprised at the relaxed tone in her father's voice when she heard him speaking to the unnamed figure that was here. It wasn't something she was accustomed to. Then again, hearing his voice wasn't something she was accustomed to. This house was her home in the sense that she would have her meals here, sleep here, and return after school was done, but that was it. There was no family time, no family gatherings, unless you counted the backyard events her mother planned by hiring a caterer. The swimming pool out back was best used for laps. There was no family fun in the sun, splashing about and laughing. Most certainly not. Daddy would never have such a thing. She had remembered seeing him once while swimming as he walked from the house, to the pool house, and then back inside. The entire time his phone was pressed to his ear as he barked orders out to some unlucky person on the other end. Not once had he even given a glance in her direction. That was the norm. A fixture inside her own home, and she had grown use to it.

Her time was not spent doing as she pleased. There was school, lessons, and social gatherings that demanded her attention. There she felt as though she was paraded around as nothing more than a side of meat for some spoiled little boy who would someday inherit his parent's money and keep her in the house just as her daddy kept her mother. No. That would not be her lifestyle. She only trusted the shadows and doing as she was told for now. Someday she would have what she desired. Until that day, she lived….no….she existed here.

The footsteps were moving closer. One set slow and steady. That had to be daddy. The other seemed a bit faster. She smirked slightly at the sound of them. 'Catch up now. Be a good little doggy.' She made her way to the end of the hall just in time to see her father walk by. 'Did he even notice,' she wondered. 'Did he even notice the sweatpants inside of a skirt and the tee shirt instead of a blouse?' Before her mind could even begin to come up with an answer, he eyes shifted in time to see the figure emerge at the top of the stairs. 'Well now. What do we have here? You clearly don't look like you belong here. Daddy is going to hate you.' Before she could even stop the words from leaving her mouth, they slipped from her lips covered in pink lip gloss. "Daddy? Who is this? What's going on?"

Albert paid a certain amount of attention to the house. It was interesting to see how it all came together, but if he was honest, it seemed like a waste to him. Sure, it was luxury, but it didn't look like anyone actually lived here. There was nothing out of place, no cup left after it had been drained, no signs of real life. Even the sounds of music were in the air, but it was instantly recognizable. There were few people in the world that would fail to recognize Beethoven's 5th. Something else caught his eyes to be sure as they were approaching the hall entrance.

When she spoke, his priorities shifted. At first glance he was picking out how she looked in her fairly lazy around the house kind of outfit, but she still cut a figure that he could appreciate. And there was a very simple, primitive impulse to impress most pretty ladies he might come across. It was fun. But Daddy...yeah, that was a minefield to say the least. When she spoke, he did have to admit that he liked the way she sounded, though right now it was quiet, restrained, like she didn't want it to carry far, which in a place like this, maybe was a good idea.

"Allison, what are you doing out here? And dressed like...get back in your room damn it." Her father hissed out. Albert caught it, but knew that he was far enough away to plead not hearing so well.
"Hey, I'm Albert. Tech guy from your dad's firm. Just here to make sure everything is running smoothly." He said simply, but gave the girl, now identified as Allison, a smile. When he father rounded on him, Albert let the smile drop, but not immediately, and he didn't tense up. He knew he needed to provide an out however.

"I see some systems down the hall there. You want me to just go on ahead and get started while you...do whatever you have to do?" Albert asked. His boss nodded.
"Yes. Do that." The answer was blunt as a hammer, and Albert knew he'd pissed him off a little, but he could live with that. What the company couldn't do is get by without their lead tech. He shifted to saunter past, a certain swagger in his step, and when he'd passed his boss, he fixed Aliison with a wink and a half grin. No harm in a few gestures.

The small room had a lot of servers in it, and Albert immediately knew that his boss was likely keeping backups of everything at work here in his home. If he was doing that over the cloud, then there might be seriously security flaws, and he'd have to see about fixing that. He plugged in his laptop, got the security pulled up, and set to work.

"What is wrong with you Allison? You heard me outside, heard I was with someone, and you come outside dressed like trailer trash? Are you trying to embarrass me? Help me understand this please." Her father didn't sound overly heated, but he did sound frustrated.

Once, when she was young, a stray dog had managed to slip through the iron gate that protected the house. Having always wanted a dog, she saw no harm in approaching him. A eager, trusting little girl kneeled down to this white mutt covered in dirt and slowly extended her hand, calling out to him softly. "Come here boy. Oh you're so cute. I'll take care of you. I'll....." She didn't finish what she was going to say. This ray of sunshine that had somehow managed to filter into her life sank his teeth into her tiny hand. Suddenly the dirt that had always been there was so clear to her. There was now a smell that hadn't been there before. Still, in his eyes, she thought she saw some kind of kindred spirit. It wasn't that he was lost. He was alone. There was no one in this world that cared if he was there or not. It was that connection that drew her once recoiled hand back out towards him. There were no words this time accompanying her soundless gesture. Once more the dog proved his untrusting nature and made contact with her flesh. It had taken more than one attempt, but she learned her lesson. Sadly, with her father, the number of attempts didn't matter. His bite was something she never learned would most likely come if she tried to connect with him.

His tone was one she should have expected, and her sigh and shift in stance should have been proof of that. It was as if he began to fade out of her mind, out of her senses the moment his words cut through her. This was her coping mechanism, making herself numb to the world around her. Soon enough he would run of steam, and something else would catch his attention. He was like a wild animal proving how big and strong he was. This was his castle, and he was king. He would make sure everyone around him never forgot that.

The man next to him drew her attention quickly from her self induced near comatose state. Allison couldn't help but grin. 'Oh you are a brave one.' She could almost feel her father's distain dripping from him as he turned on the intruder. Sure he was called over, invited in no less, but now he was an intruder, he was something her father would pay someone to wipe from the bottom of his Italian, leather shoes. 'I was right. Daddy is going to hate you.' There wasn't one second where she thought she was to blame for this. No, she blamed her father. He couldn't simply be a decent human being. He always had to be himself. Everything had to be the way he wanted it to be, and right now neither of them was what he wanted.

The slight exchange between her father and the figure was quick. Though the words were few, she got the message immediately. She was sure Albert had as well. She caught the wink and smile from him as he passed, and though she wanted to return some sort of acknowledgement, that would insight a wrath that she was sure would follow. Her father's words were sharp, drawing her attention once more. "I'm sorry daddy. I just....I mean I wanted to....it won't happen again. I'm sorry I let you down. I should have known better. I'll do better. I promise." Her words were rehearsed and flat, two characteristics she was sure he wouldn't notice. Every time she stepped a toe out of line, every time she dropped whatever ball she was suppose to keep in the air, the wrath of her father would come crashing down, and these were always her words to him. "I'll go change right away daddy." She quickly glanced back towards her room, suddenly longing for the warmth it held. At times it felt like a prison, but now it seemed like a place she could wrap around her body and deal with the feelings of disappointment he had left her with. Then the light from the room further down seemed to call to her. "Daddy," she said, bringing her gaze to meet his. "If it's alright with you, I'd be happy to make sure our guest has everything he needs. Plus it would give me a chance to apologize for my appearance. Please daddy. I feel I owe this to you. I shamed you with this display. Please, let me make this up to you."

Her father was ready for some counter points. He usually had at least a little fight from anyone he was confronting, but Allison was a good girl. She knew she'd been in the wrong, acknowledged it, and apologized. If more people were like her, the world would be a far better place. He nodded, about to let the matter drop when he heard her offer to look after their 'guest'.

What was worse, she wasn't wrong, she did owe him some form of recompense, some kind of atonement, and her looking after a simple employee would be suitably humbling he imagined. Galling even, but she seemed eager to shoulder that burden. He gave a slow nod. He did have work to attend to, and he hadn't been planning on looking over the mans shoulder the whole time. This was as good a solution as he was going to get.

"All right." He gave a smile, one that did show some affection in it, but it felt less like the deep flowing care a man ought have for his daughter, and more like someone appreciating a pet that had done a fine trick. "But he is not a guest dear. He's an employee. He is simply one of the help. You..." He lifted her chin gently with a finger. "...are my princess. Never forget the difference." He withdrew his hand and nodded, heading away from her, off tot he far side of the house, to his study. He did have some work to do, hopefully the work on the electronics wouldn't interfere.

Albert was whistling faintly before he noticed that the server room had a lot of the master controls tot he house in it. It might be a masterpiece of classic antebellum architecture, but it had a lot of features not unlike a smart house. A few cameras , but mostly outside, the boss's study, and the front door. The music playing though, he decided he'd had enough of. Beethoven might be a God amongst ants in the musical world, but sometimes, you had to look elsewhere in the pantheon. He shut the speakers off that were outside the door in the hall, letting silence reign for a moment. His laptop had what he needed, and he keyed up a track to play. It wouldn't carry far in the house, but it'd be good enough for him. His own personal work track.

The security wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. He had some new subroutines installing and updating. That was the bulk of his job in times like this. The waiting. A shame there wasn't something around to keep him entertained.

The image of that thrown away mutt came back to her mind as his finger touched her chin, lifting it to ensure she would meet his gaze. She could always look away. That was a thought that always came to late. It was a gesture from him that always drew her blue eyes to his, reminding her of one of the few features they shared. She couldn't resist it. It was as if she were a moth and he a flame. It warmed her in some respects, and yet she almost felt a twinge of....resentment. It made her feel more like she was a mere possession he had on one of the many shelves in the house. He would take them down from time to time, reminisce, and conclude by finding dust on them and reprimanding the help for a poor job. In her case, the series of actions didn't follow that path. He had reprimanded the help when the possession got in his way, and now he was admiring it before putting it back on the shelf.

As he walked away, she had no idea where he was going or what he was going to do. It didn't matter that much, only in the respect that she didn't know how much time she would have to attend to their guest....the help. The help. She hated those words. They were people, with lives, with wants, needs, and desires. He addressed them as though they were nothing more than robots, devoid of any emotions or anything that meant anything to anyone. Still, she had gotten his permission and, most importantly, his approval. It wasn't something he would scold her for if he caught her in the same room with the figure.

Knowing time was of the essence, she made her way back into her room, no longer seeking the warmth it held. Her mind had shifted gears, and her needs were somewhat of a different nature. Peeling the cotton from the tee shirt she had bought a shop her father would purchase and tear down just for the purpose of destroying something he deemed beneath it, she discarded it in the wire basket inside her bathroom. A blouse and a nice skirt would do. It was something plain and expensive. Her father would approve. The white, silk blouse was buttoned up just far enough to ensure nothing would be seen. The black pencil skirt seemed more appropriate for an office rather than the halls of her own home, but appearances were everything in this house. Black heels completed her simple look and gave her the peace of mind that daddy would be appeased if he should return before the work was done, and work certainly had to be done. She only hoped he would be able to do the job.

The music touched her ears, caressing them, bringing a smile to her lip. It was a change from what she had been listening to. It seemed lighter than what was normally heard in this house. She welcomed it. Her fingers once more turned the doorknob, and once again she opened the door, allowing the world to come back in. Her steps were nimble, as if she didn't want him to hear her coming, and truth be told, she didn't. Carefully opening the door, she slipped inside staying close to the wall. Now as not the time to lose courage. She had come this far. He was so relaxed. He was waiting. What was he waiting for? Didn't he have work to be doing? He was a curious one. Brave enough to speak as he did in front of her father, brave enough to let her father see him smiling when clearly he wasn't happy, and now he dared to play his own music in this house while he was suppose to be working. She folded her arms, a sly smile creeping across her face. "You must want him to fire you," she finally said. "It's okay. I won't tell. It's Albert? Correct? Allison Clearwater, but you already know that. I told daddy I'd make sure you had everything you need. So if you need anything, just let me know, but honestly," she paused, reminding herself now was not the time to allow her courage to waver. "Honestly I was wondering if we could talk about something. I was wondering if I could....well if you would help me..with..something."

Albert had his eyes closed, letting the sounds flow over him, through him, becoming a part of him for a few moments. Most of the other IT guys were either into heavy death metal, or into some weird stuff form Korea or Japan. No one else seemed to appreciate the idea of coming from a place of peace and serenity when they were working. They thrived on chaos at all times. And chaos could be fun!

But work was work, and deserved to be taken very seriously. It was probably why he'd made lead tech in the department. He was the one you could trot out in front of investors and not expect them to embarrass you completely. And he was good at the job.

There was a subtle change in the air, in the sound of the music. The door had been opened. He opened his eyes and looked over to see who'd entered. He cocked his head in mild confusion. The daughter was here? He returned her smile.
"He won't fire me. They'd need six months and a crew ten times the size he's got just to unravel the way I've got the systems at work set up. And yes, it's Albert." He had a few thoughts when she said she could get him anything he needed, most of them sarcastic, but then she moved into needing his help. That was a curious thing to say the least, especially to someone she'd literally just met and only now exchanged words with. She was up to something. Or wanted to be up to something.

And that was a game he could play.

"Oh, you need my help do you? Do you need a tech guy, or are you just looking for someone not afraid of your dad?" He asked this last simply. He chose his words carefully however. Her dad. Not her father. In some ways it was a way of robbing him of some of his gravitas. After all, a dad was someone you related to, thought well of, was around. A father was imposing, demanding, someone to be feared and respected. Albert was making some few subtle shots at making sure that Allison knew, without it being said, that while Albert might need her father for his job...he'd pay him no more respect than was due at any time.

Her courage began to sway. The ground was suddenly feeling a bit shaky. "Both," she blurted out, appaulded she had done so. Her arms tightened, and she allowed her back to rest against the wall. "Well I have a laptop, and I want some extra security for it." There was truth to this. She did have a laptop, and she most certainly wanted extra security for it. It contained things she would never want her father to hear or see. Music. Photos. She did have her secrets. "There may be prying eyes around this place, and I certainly wouldn't want anyone invading my privacy. After all, daddy doesn't need to see or hear everything. My tastes in music are not the same, and if he knew the scandalous music I listen to in the comforts of my own room, while dancing around or snuggled beneath the covers of my bed, well let's just say what you saw in the hall would only be an appetizer." Again, there was a lot of truth to her words. Part of living in harmony with a man like her father was knowing what to keep secret. The image of his perfect princess wasn't entirely the truth.

"My father has certain ideas, certain principles he wants drilled into me. I can waltz perfectly, pass for a lady at any social event, and I can even play a little. Nothing of this caliber I assure you, but my fingers are certainly talented at tickling the ivories. It's all a show, an act, put on for the Master of his castle. Part of being a good little princess," she rolled her eyes at the work, "is knowing when the hold your tongue, when to bow, and when to be perfect. I fail at that miserably most of the time, as you're well aware of, but I digress. My laptop. Any ideas of what software I can download to it make it more secure? I would greatly appreciate it." It wasn't what she wanted his help with. In the end, her courage had abandoned her, much like the stray mutt it ran until it was out of sight.

Well well, the princess of the castle didn't much care for the trapping of it. Or at least the restrictions that came with it. That all made perfect sense really. And it also made sense that she'd want to eb able to secure things. Of course there were some options there. But....

"Well, there's some security software you can get put on the laptop, pretty good stuff even. But let's be honest, if you can buy the software, you can buy someone to break it, and if your dad went digging into your shit, if it's well secured you can believe he'll go over every inch of everything to be sure he's got it all. What you really need is a hidden user profile that keeps everything that you don't want him to see secured. And you would want that profile hard to find and locked up tighter than Fort Knox." He explained. "It's not simple if you want it done right, but it can be done." As he spoke, his laptop dinged. He looked over adn tapped out a few commands, starting the next wave of updates and subroutines.

"Lemme tell you, half my job is just waiting for shit to finish. So I've got time to do it. The only issue is...well, I just met you. Means we're not friends. And if we're not friends? I don't work for free. A man has to eat and...well, keep himself entertained. So I can help you. But I gotta get paid somehow, you see?" He said easily, leaning back against a bank of servers. The lighting int he room wasn't great, and the blinking lights made shadows in the room shift and dance constantly. He idly toyed with a stray lock of his hair that hung low. He had black hair that if it wasn't pinned away would hang almost to his shoulders. He had her fixed in a brown eyed gaze that didn't seem to miss much, especially not the way that blouse hung off of her, or the way that skirt moved in the small cross currents of air in the room. Made ti clear that it was a fine, very light material. The expensive kind that one had to be careful not to tear. He casually flicked his eyes back to her face, his gaze picking out that pink gloss on her lips.

He set his mind back in order. Pretty girl. Boss's daughter. And he was on the clock. Keep his mind on target. Get paid. Get out. Simple as anything. No need to complicate things.

But then...sometimes complicated could be fun. He let himself smile a little at that thought.

Amid all those words that seemed to flow from his lips, there was something she recognized. It wasn't something she saw too often, but when she did it warmed her like a ray of sunshine slipping through sheer curtains in the early morning hours. It was brilliant, like a fine cut diamond. He smiled. 'What on earth are you smiling for?' Still she had to keep up appearances, and what came from her lips was the most disgusting thing she could possibly say. "I've got money. You know this. It's not like I'm going to run to my daddy for money. Please. I earn my own money." It was true, and it why she wanted the security on the laptop in the first place. There were photos on there, photos she had sold online. Her face was never in any of the pictures, but her body most certainly was, on display in fact, for anyone to see everything. There was such a high market for such things. How could she not capitalize on that? After all, making money and using everything you had at your disposal was the family way. Daddy should have been proud, but his precious, perfect, unpicked flower's body on display like that, sold like some common thrift store item? Indeed he would not be pleased. The photos had to remain private.

"But," she began pushing off from the wall slightly finding her balance, "if it's not money you're seeking, then perhaps we can work out a trade of some kind. I don't have many skills, but I could teach you to play." Her eyes glanced down to his hands, and what hands they were. She smirked. "Have you ever done a hard days work in your life? You have hands that look soft. Have you ever had a blister?" She knew she was one to talk. A hard days work was something she had never done a single day in her life. Why should she? "You have nice hands. Nice fingers. I bet they could dance across the keys with....precision....striking them, bringing music to life." She felt awkward, like a fish out of water. Seduction wasn't in her wheelhouse. How could it be? The only male form she had ever seen had been on her laptop screen. Most men were scared away by her father, and if they were not scared away by him, they were not the sort she would want anything to do with. No, but there was something different about this one. He was brave, he was intelligent, he wasn't some rich boy, he was....different. Now she hated her lack of experience. She loathed the protection these walls, her family, the money, the reputation her name had given her. Why couldn't she just be normal, like everyone else? Why couldn't she look at him and ask him what she wanted?

She cleared her throat and glanced over to the screen of his laptop. "Nice system. Bet you paid dearly for it. Money is something I know a lot about." This was good. She was getting back to what she knew and was comfortable with. Somewhere in the back of her mind she heard the word, 'abort' being screamed at her. She had moved close to him now. Locks of blond hair on the verge of cascading down her shoulders as she leaned in closer only to see what she was sure she would see. Information, numbers and bars moving, that made no sense to her in the slightest. "Yeah. Just as I thought. I can't understand a bit of it," she laughed. "But you do. That's why daddy pays you the big bucks. I tell you what. You finish up here, stop by my bedroom slash office, help me with my laptop, and I'll pay you. Name the price, and it's yours'. You think about it. If you decide no, I'll understand. My father can be quite....intimidating." She knew perfectly well this man was not afraid of him. He had already proven that. He dared to speak out of turn in front of him. "Whatever you want, it's yours'. Think you can handle that," she asked, flashing him a smile. "In the meantime, I like this and all, but come on. Give a girl a break. May I," she asked, her hands gesturing towards his laptop. "I'm in the mood for something a little different, something father would hate."

There was a kind of artless grace to how she was speaking. She kept shifting gears, but he had to chalk a lot of that up to her likely just not having any real experience in this kind of area. bargaining. Even some innuendo tossed around for good measure. There were a few points she made however that he did need to respond to however.

"It's a better than top line rig, but I actually got most of it on trades and favours. If an IT guy says that he paid top money for his set up, you can bet he's either new, or middling skills at best. The real winners build their own." He explained easily enough. He was going over the thoughts of money in his head. She had said name any price he wanted, and that left him a lot of openings. If she was making money on her own, wanting to keep it under wraps, then there were a few pathways open from there. Cash was cash, and she clearly didn't have the access to her father's empire, so she didn't have much clout for a favour. He needed to be careful, since it was clear she was likely angling for something. He had his suspicions, but he'd have to test the waters a little, find out what he could get away with in this case.

"Anything I want huh? Yeah, I can handle open ended." he agreed.

As she was gesturing to his rig, he tabbed away from the update, getting his player up. It didn't look anything like standard, but that was probably because it was a custom coded player. It played anything and everything, and had a hotline directly to a few online music repositories.
"Go for it. The rig has an integrated satellite uplink, so it's a completely independent internet access. if it's not on the drive, it's accessible." He told her, shifting back from his rig. He knew he had five minutes or so before he had to queue up the next update, and that was a big one. The program would be running for the better part of two hours, which would give him time to work up her laptop. Assuming they could come to some kind of arrangement.

Go for it. 'If only,' she thought. Everything that came after that became lost in a sea of confusion. Words she didn't hear simply because she had become intoxicated, not by anything alchololic, but by simply being this close to him. His scent had assualted her senses. 'Has he always smelled like this,' she wondered. 'Did I manage to miss this?' He moved, and suddenly her brain shifted into catching something he was saying, anything. "Accessbile. Right. Got it. Forgive if I'm a bit clumsy. Not my setup and all," she mused, trying to take the attention from her fingers typing away. "Here you go. Listen to this, and I'll go get my laptop. I figure you would be more comfortable working in here. Unless, of course, you want to risk getting caught in my bedroom by my father"

She turned on her heels and headed for the door, not wanting to give him the chance to tell her he was indeed uncomfortable with the thought of being caught by his boss in her private chambers. That was a form of rejection she wasn't ready for. It had taken every ounce of courage she had to come this far. A setback like that would make her lose her nerve and possibly never experience the things she so desired. Besides the step were quick that carried her to her bedroom, and before she knew it, she was looking at her own reflection in the full length mirror that stood upright next to her desk. There was something about her reflection that caught her eye. She looked different somehow. Nothing had changed. Her hair was still the same length, the same color. She hadn't put on any extra make-up. The clothes she wore were still in pristine condition. Her father would be proud really. So why did she feel the girl staring back at her was somehow different? 'Courage,' she thought. 'Maybe that's it. Maybe it's because I'm on the ledge. I've dreamed of this ledge, of finding someone and asking them what I'm going to ask this man. Well, what I want to ask this man. No. What I am going to ask this man for. I will do this. I will. There's no going back now. He would know. For goodness sake I don't know how, but he would know if I backed down. He just knows.' She couldn't but smirk a bit at that last thought. She could hear the music, the words, drifting down the hall ever so slightly. Her lips moved as she mouthed the words, watching her own reflection seem to grow stronger and more confident. 'Cause it's about to get heavy.' She straightened, her shoulders back. While the reflection oozed an arrogance that she knew was a mere illusion, she was quaking on the inside, trembling even. Her fingers reached for her laptop, closing it slowly, softly, before picking it up. One last glance to the mirror as the words came before turning to make her way back to him. 'The devils in the next room.'

She pushed the door open slowly, quietly and closed in the same manner. Not trying to avoid his gaze, she made her way over towards him. "Like I said, daddy would hate this kind of music. 'It's not proper. A lady has no business listening to this filth,'" she mused. "I know what I like. I think we all do, and our freedom to enjoy what we like should not be infringed upon by uptight, narrow-minded people like my father. I was going to tell him that once. He scolded the gardener for something, and I'm ashamed to say I retreated like a wounded puppy. Never told him how I feel. Sometimes it's best not to." She placed the laptop on the same surface he was seated at. "Be gentle. No one else has ever touched this." The words were not intended to sound as proactive as they did, and upon actually hearing them, she could feel a slight burn in her cheeks. "Create the account, and I'll move the....the....things..over to it. I'm sure you don't want to be bored by my..details. Do you mind if I watch you work? It's kind of my job anyway," she shrugged. "I did tell my father I would keep an eye on you and make sure you had everything you need. So you're kinda stuck with me I'm afraid. I"ll be quiet. You won't even know I'm here," she told him taking a seat close to where she had placed her laptop. Her legs crossed, and her feet hung allowing her to slip one heel almost completely off her foot only to be seized by her toes. "There is something I would like to ask you, if you don't mind," she began, pausing to clearing her throat. Her courage, her confidence, began to seep from her, as if being drained by some unseen force. "Well..I mean....," her eyes darted away from him and around the room filled with software and technology. "Would you teach me," she blurted me out. "Computers I mean. Would you teach me how to do..what you..do?" She crumbled inside. 'So close. Does he know? Does he really know that wasn't what I wanted to ask?'

She didn't really give him a chance to respond. That was fine in a way, it made things less complicated in a lot of ways. Fear wasn't the right word for what he thought of being caught in her room while things compiled. But there was some apprehension there, a fight that could be brewing that he'd rather avoid. There was something up with this girl, far more than one might assume at a glance. And he had to admit he was curious.

Princess in her Ivory Tower, seeing one of the masons that kept the place standing, and a growing intrigue from it. While she was out of the room, he went into his bag, pulled out a USB stick, one that had some of his more useful tools on it for this kind of skulduggery. It was times like this that made him wonder what his life might have been like if he'd been less legitimate, and gone into the more Black Hat aspects of his line of work. He'd have likely been a lot richer, but also probably large as life on wanted boards for his work. Maybe not the best trade off.

As she re-entered, she explained a fair bit about her music choice. He'd let it play, because why not? It wasn't unlike what the rest of the IT crowd listened to, and there was no issue with it. The way she talked about her laptop though...there was more to it than that, he knew it. Questions that seemed to be plucked from the air rather than from herself. And he wanted to dig into it a little. But he'd have to be careful in a lot of ways. Besides, it was more fun that way. Shots across the bow and oblique statements. It was going to be grand.

"Music is something that no one should try and control. Not for anyone. Besides, if he prefers his ladies clean and prim, without any filth, he probably likes boring people. A little filth adds a lot of character." He mused aloud as she passed the laptop over.

He was careful opening her laptop, pulling things up to take a look. Fairly bone stock thing really. There was a few things on there that secured it, but the more he looked through the thing, the more he smiled.
"You know that there's spy programs on this thing, right? Buried in the back? I think Daddy had this rigged up so he could find out what you were doing if he wanted to. Doesn't look activated at this point, but as it stands he can clone the whole drive, and send himself a copy of it." He explained. He had plugged in his flash drive, and was already starting to pick apart the extra layer of security.

"I could teach you some tricks I suppose. But really, it takes years of practice and training to get anywhere close to the things I do. So that's not a no. But we will have to start fairly simple. Now, about this laptop...I'm running a program that will set everything up for you to have your ghost profile. Do you have a smart watch or something like that? I can set it up to need a password, and even then it'll only work if the device is close at hand, so even if someone cracks the password, they still need the exact device on hand to get access. Cloning the drive won't help them at all." He explained.

"But...while it's doing that..." He turned away from her laptop to look her in the eye. "...something tells me that you want to be taught...but it's not computers, is it?" He challenged her directly, a open shot fired. There weren't a lot of options here. Fight, evade, or flee. It was going to be interesting.

He understood. He got it. While she had only been talking about music to begin with, his words were true beyond that. A warm, natural smile melted across her lips. He was a kindred spirit. The comfort, the connection, she felt was quickly jolted to a halt when he informed of her of the condition of her laptop. 'Spy programs? Are you serious?' Her eyes widened, her legs uncrossed, and she leaned in closer, her eyes searching the screen. "Are you kidding me? How could he do that to me? That son of a....." She allowed her voice to trail off. Though she knew her father was far away from them, there was a fear that somehow he might hear her, and the repercussions from that were far too great for her to imagine being brought down upon her.

She heard his question and felt his gaze burning into her. He saw her, through all the shyness, through all the walls, through the hiding from what she desired, he truly saw her. Her mind deflected as she opened her mouth. "How could he do this to me," she asked once more straightening her back once more. "You bet I've got a smart watch, and since he's going to act this way, I would love for you to set that up for me." She shook her head and her fingers began to take the watch from her wrist, not even sure if she needed to take if off for him to do what he needed to do with it. Without even speaking, she merely shook her head once more as she laid the watch atop the laptop. "I can not believe him. I mean I shouldn't be as surprised as I am, but he really did this. He really....did this." She was slightly in shock. Lack of trust was something she had seen a million times with the help, but she wasn't the help. She was his family.

His words were still in the front of her mind, and her eyes were still fixed on his. She hadn't tried to look away. There was only a slight attempt to dodge what he asked, and she realized she hadn't done that all. There was something about him and his words that had ensnared her. She was dangled in his web. Like a wild animal, she realized this and gave up the fight. "No. It's not. I could care less about learning about computers. I can pay someone for that," she told him, fully aware of how much of rich bitch she must sound like. "What I want to be taught in is quite simple you see. I want to learn....how.....," she paused, knowing this was it. It was now or never. If she backed down, this chance would not come again. He seemed to be the sort of man who would gather his belongings, walk away, and not look back. He could have any woman he wanted. She needed him far more than he needed her. This was a fact. She didn't need to ask him that. She took a deep breath and felt it slip from body. A remarkable calmness came over her. Maybe it was that knowledge. Either way, the words left her mouth. "I want you to teach me....how to....make love..to please..a man. I've never done that before. Ever."

Well, there it was, all out in the open. He'd had the thought she might just be looking to tease him a little, a lot of ladies her age would, but this was a very different angle to take with the whole thing. It was a fucking powder keg, stuffed in a room full of nukes. If it went off the devastation would be felt for miles and there might be no end to the fall out.

And yet he didn't feel the instinct to turn her down.

Maybe it was just the instinct that he always seemed to have when dealing with a pretty lady, let alone one that was offering him something like this, but there was something else in it too. She seemed...sad. Like the life she had here was just something that she'd been enduring, and now to learn that her father had apparently not trusted her even as much as she thought he had...well, maybe that was a factor, maybe it wasn't. But it didn't matter in the end. She'd made a bold request, one that was likely hard as hell for her to make, knowing full well there were a lot of ways it could go sideways, but she'd asked. And he wasn't one to dash her hopes like that.

"That can also take a long time to master. I can show you some basics pretty quickly, but it can take a lot of practice to really master it. But if you're willing to put the work in...well, I think I can work something out with you to that regard." He told her, his face shifting into a lopsided, cocky smile. He pushed himself up off of his seat, standing up, and moving closer to her. He was only a spare foot way from her, cocking his head as he looked down at her, sizing her up, taking a long hard look at her, and liking what he was seeing.

"So how little have you done, hm? Have you ever had a man touch you? Have you ever kissed a man?" He asked her, his hand moving up to come close to her cheek, but not actually make contact, simply moving it as though caressing her cheek. He did want this to go well, he wanted this to be something enjoyable and fun for both of them, and he knew a few ways to help with that. And a teasing, a questioning, this could be used to heighten things, to build that anticipation up.

The words had slipped from her lips, and in the short time it took for the words fall upon his ears and for him to begin to speak, she could already feel tingles dancing through her muscles. It felt wrong, strange, forbidden, and oh so perfect. As he spoke, the feeling began to fade. Disappointment began to fill her. He was speaking as if this were a mere lesson in how to operate a computer or how to write a program. 'How can this be?' She felt robbed. Those feelings that had teased her for a few moments wasn't enough. No. Her mind, her body, began to demand more. If he didn't stop talking soon, she would....scream. She was half expecting him to literally start talking about some sort of payment for his time. Master. He used that word. Work. This was going to be work? It wasn't at all what she thought it would be.

She sat there, half in a daze, until he stood up. His clothing moved about, stirring his scent, invading her senses once more. Just like that the mood, her thoughts began to shift. He was closer now, his eyes roaming her body. Paralyzed she sat there, watching his eyes. They were so warm, so in control, so..so..sexy. There was a heat in his gaze, and she liked the danger of getting burned by it. Despite knowing he would have to get close to her in order to teach her, she wasn't prepared. Nothing could have prepared her really. She could feel her own breath quicken as he asked his first question. Her cheeks burned slightly, as she knew the answer. "Little. Very little." Her throat suddenly felt dry. His second question came. She parted her lips, as if she were drinking the very air her lungs needed instead of breathing. The toe that had precariously held her heel curled inside the shoe. She wanted to answer him, but her lips wouldn't work. No matter how much she commanded them to, they remained parted, drawing in the deep breaths. Another question fell from his lips as his hand rose, nearly touching her, and she gasped slightly. "No," she whispered, wanting, needing, his hand to touch her. Her skin was begging him for his touch, even if her lips didn't. "My uncle....kisses my cheek....when he comes for a visit. That's it," she told him. Her tone was unlike one she had heard before. There was a seriousness to it laced with a hunger, topped with....uneasy emotions....and she was hooked. Her toes curled tighter, and the shoe fell to the floor. The sound made her jump slightly. Instead of relaxing, she stiffened, wanting her face to make contact with his hand. "You looked at me. I..watched..you do it. So tell me. What..do you..think?" The question as though she were fishing for compliments, and she instantly felt self conscious for asking it. Her eyes closed tightly, as if she could push the moment from reality itself, and he wouldn't remember it. "I'm sorry. I must sound like..a vain bitch. You don't have to tell me anything," she told him, opening her eyes. "You don't have to....." Again her voice trailed off. It was his eyes. She couldn't help but lock with them. There it was again. That heat. The flames were dancing again, teasing her, taunting her, beckoning her to come closer. She glanced quickly to his hand and then back to his eyes, her silent way of letting him know she what she wanted. "I've never done....anything. Never found anyone....I wanted to with. Until now." She was nervous, literally trembling. Her lack of experience was out there now, and she was on the verge of jumping out of her own skin wanting to know what would happen next.

She was wound tighter than a drum, and it showed in how she held herself. She was coiled, poised, ready to explode, but seemed to be having a hard to deciding what exactly she'd explode into if she did. He had to admit there was an urge to do this carefully, gently, make sure that it was something to build up to.

But there were other options on the table as well.

And those options were appealing as hell.

If there was one thing that drew him in more than the chance of a beautiful woman, which was certainly before him, it was the chance to make a beautiful woman all but scream in blind, insensate pleasures. And he had a few ways he could get her there. The glance to his hand made him know that she was indeed waiting for it, asking for it. He let his hand move closer to her, his palm feather light on her skin, a gentle brushing of skin, the first time apparently someone had done even this much to her.

There were about to be a lot of firsts.

His hand moved against her skin more roughly, his thumb along her cheek, touching, feeling, starting to feel as though he might be taking possession of her face like this. He smiled at her.
"I'm honoured you think so highly of me. And I promise you, I'll make it worth your while." He told her, his voice quiet, husky, intense.

Hungry.

His other hand gently touched her arm,trailing down it, then gently touched her side, bringing his hand to the small of her back. The next move was not gentle. He pulled her to him, his hand moving her body to be tight against his, his other hand still on her face, keeping a hold on her, tilting her head back so she was still looking him in the eye. He never broke that contact with her. He'd keep that look on her as long as he could.
"Are you ready for your first lesson?" He asked her, his face moving closer to his. "I am ready to teach it to you." He whispered as he was close now, close enough she'd be able to feel his breath on her lips, he could faintly smell the lip gloss she wore, the pink colour standing out on her well. His hand shifted from her cheek to wrap around the back of her head, and finish pulling her mouth onto his, pressing into her with a first kiss that was all fire and want and unsubtle demand on her.

Contact. His hand touched her. He had read the signal right, and he had responded. She felt the tiny bumps raise on her arms, as if she had just stepped out into a chilly day where the ground was covered with snow and her breath could be seen. There was no question in her mind if this was how this was suppose to feel. Somehow she knew, despite her lack of experience. Another thought crept into her mind. This was only the beginning. She wanted to close her, to lean into his touch, but it was gaze that held her firmly in place. His eyes. They were magical. There was some effect they had on her, some unseen force that kept her looking into them. She wasn't searching for anything. It had already been found, and it was the reason she couldn't look away. It was powerful, strong, intense, and potent. She wanted to turn her lips to his thumb, to feel him tracing her lips, but it was that look, that power that he now held over her that stopped her. What if he moved? What if he stopped? What if it was something wrong if she moved? She didn't want to risk any of this stopping. So she would do exactly what he wanted her to do. She gasped at his words softly. It was his tone. From the time she first spoke to him to this very point in time, it had changed. It was now deeper, steamy, laced with something....something she recognized. Something she harbored as well. Desire.

She jumped slightly at his touch on her arm, as if he startled her. Again she wanted to look away, but it would take far more than that to draw her gaze from his. No one had ever touched her like this. A father's hand on her back, her terrible uncle wanting to embrace her, they felt so different from this, as they should. This was in a class all by itself, and he was the teacher, her teacher.

In one swift movement, he had her close to him. She visibly shivered. Her lips parted wider as he gasp had to have been heard. He was close now. So close. His scent, his warmth, his breath all drifted over to her, touching her senses firmly. "Yes," she breathed, the word coming easy, incredibly easy. She could feel her body growing eager, ready to know what was going to happen next. Where would he touch her? What was the lesson? Her eyes searched his, desperate to find the answer, needing to find the answer. She felt something strange wash over her as she became aware of his hand on her head, his fingers threatening to entwine in her hair. It was a feeling she had only felt from her father before. Owned, as if she were nothing more than a possession. With her father, the feeling only sickened her. With him, it was a completely different feeling. She liked it.

It happened so fast. His gaze left hers', and his lips were suddenly upon hers'. She didn't move. At first. Her lips reacted to his, welcoming the kiss, embracing it. It was instinct how her lips danced with his. Anyone would have thought she had done this before, that they had done this before, and yet the sparks racing along her spine were proof otherwise. She breathed deeply, taking in his scent, taking in everything he had to give. Her lips parted slightly, and a fear gripped her. What if this was wrong? What if he didn't want this? What if he thought she moving too fast? They were valid fears at the time her mind conjured them, but they were quickly dismissed as another emotion pushed and fought to win. Desire. Desire drove her tongue to search for his. She wanted that connection. She wanted to taste his mouth. He had to be delicious. She was certain of it, and if it was wrong, if he pushed her away, so be it. It was worth it. Her hands moved, coming up to touch his face, slightly, gently, just enough to let him know she was there, wanting to pull him closer, wanting every bit of knowledge, everything he was willing to teach her, everything he was willing to give her. Everything.

The way she threw herself into the moment, that showed a lot of promise in his mind. She was taking to the lesson very quickly, and he liked that. He felt her mouth opening, felt the probing motion of her tongue, and he met her head on. Eagerly, delving into things with her. He let that drag on a moment before he wanted to change things up a little. He broke off the kiss, leaning his forehead onto hers, keeping them close a moment.
"High marks on your first lesson." He breathed to her, a little teasing in his voice. He enjoyed having some fun in the midst of things.

Directly behind them was a gap in the servers, likely the place that the next one would go, but for right now, it was just empty space hemmed in by the large towers. It was perfect in a lot of ways. Taking his hand off of the back of her head, he didn't explain anything, he simply gave her a push backwards, away from him.

She didn't have long to try and process that, as he followed her and within a moment of her shoulders hitting the wall he was on her again. His mouth on hers, all urgency and fire, he let one of his hands catch on her leg, hiking it up against him, before copying the gesture on the other side. He was able to lift her up to be closer to eye level with him, and leaned into her. His presence, his weight, all of it bearing down on her as he broke their kiss to place one on her neck, then the hollow of her throat. It was time for more.

He could simply tear the clothes off of her, but there was something else in mind. After all, she'd asked to be shown how to please a man. And that meant a slightly different approach was called for in his mind.
"Open your shirt." He ordered her firmly, his tone not leaving any room for disagreement, his mouth moving back up to hers for a fast, hungry kiss, before moving around to put his lips beside her ear. "Do it for me now."

Though she wanted it, when she actually felt his tongue tasting hers', the reality of the situation, of everything that was to come, hit her. It was as if he were the unattainable star, and her hands had finally grasped it. She was certain she was going to burn, and as his kiss seeped into her, she welcomed the scorching agony that was sure to follow. The gates were open for the flames to flood in, and she felt as though she was literally a breath away from being consumed by them when suddenly his lips were gone. She opened her eyes, wanting to protest, and yet she remained silent. One thought was present. There had to be more coming.

She smiled at his words, as her thought was confirmed. He had something else in mind. His words were proof of that. He had said, 'your first lesson'. There wouldn't be a first lesson if he had not intended on there being a second. She had passed, and the journey was just starting. Her mind raced, wondering what could possibly be next. Would he want to take her here? Touching? Would there be touching? Certainly there had to be touching. There were so many possibilities coming into her mind as fast as her heart could beat. She wanted to grab him, to kiss him, to have her hands on his face holding him close, but he was the teacher and she was the student. A good lesson could not be rushed.

She moved back, nearly stumbling at the movement, not prepared for it. Rarely did anything catch her off-guard, but this had. Her eyes were open wide in confusion. Before she could open her mouth, her shoulders made contact with the wall. It wasn't a gentle sensation either. She rocked as the unwavering wall halted her, pinning her right where he wanted her. The back of her head slammed into the wall, bouncing slightly. She had never been pushed into a wall before. All of this was shocking to her. How hard the wall, the force he used, the sensations were all overloading her, and just when she didn't think she could handle anything more he was there. His hands touching her, pulling her leg up. She pointed her toes before feeling them curl. Her weight was on one leg as she felt his kiss, his touch. This was different from before. There wasn't anything sweet or innocent about this kiss. In just a matter of minutes she was experiencing two very different sides to him, to what he could allow her to feel. Her other leg was lifted, and she felt as if she were taking flight, literally. She weightless against him, feeling his strength against her body. There was so much promise there, so much power. A slight, soft groan came from her, surprising her. It was....carnal. It fueled her. Her hands held on to him, her fists clenching, securing his clothing, wanting to hold on to him, to pull him closer, as if he could be any closer.

Once again he pulled away from her, and this time the sound that came from her wasn't pleasure. It was protest. She felt he was teasing her, denying her what she wanted as if it were some kind of game to him, something that brought him pleasure, and her she craved more. Her sound was met with his words, words that made her entire body stop. No breathing. Her heart skipped a beat. It was as if the air in the room stood still as well. She could hear her own breathing. Another kiss. His lips were so warm against her own. Another tease, or so it felt like to her. She groaned again, protesting, but quickly fell silent as his breath touched her ear. His words made her slowly close her eyes, loving the feelings that were awakening within her. "Do you have any idea....what you're doing to me," she breathed to him. Her fingers released the fabric of his shirt and reached for the first button. They were shaking, fumbling with the silver button until it released. The cool air in the room touched new skin, skin that had been hidden, protected by the garment she wore. "Any idea what so ever," she asked as her fingers moved down to the second button. It was perfectly placed between her breasts. She knew what would be revealed to him. Her nerves began to show even more. Her trembling fingers struggled more this time, taking a bit longer, but once the button released, her eyes widened. She pulled the shirt open a bit for him before her fingers trailed down to the next button. There was no way she could even think about looking down. She knew what sight awaited her. Her garment opened, pristine white bra covering her breasts from the gaze of a man she had just met. No. She couldn't dare to look down. A lump was in her throat as her fingers tried to free the third button. She could feel his body so close to her own as she fought hard with the tiny button. Finally, in a fit of frustration, she pulled on the blouse, sending the remaining buttons flying through the air and freeing her body to him. "Fuck it," she said. "You didn't say how to open my shirt for you. So fuck it." She was breathless, not looking away from him, not sure how he would react. Unless his reaction was going to be to leave the room, she didn't care. Her hands reached for him, resting on his shoulders. "White," she told him. "Purity for daddy's little girl, for his perfect little flower. So tell me teacher, are you going to pick daddy's little flower?"

He couldn't help but smile as she made a kind of sort-of protest at having to do this herself. He could have given voice to it, but he chose to let her do what she was doing, let her focus on it, since at the end of the day, he did want what she was doing to be completed. When she finally couldn't keep her hands steady and just popped the buttons off, he cocked an eyebrow. Well, they were in the thick of it now. No way to easily hide those missing buttons form an onlooker. But maybe that was a good statement for what was going to happen here anyway. They were going to be crossing the Rubicon, no going back from here.

He made sure her legs were anchored on his waist, loosening his grip on her leg, letting her know without words that she was going to have to play a more active role in keeping herself up off of the ground. He moved a hand up, fingers ghosting along her now bared stomach, the latest in a series of firsts, the touch and promise that more was coming with something as simple as the tip of a finger.
"After today, you're not going to be a flower anymore." He warned her, his voice all but dripping with promise and heat. "And you sure as hell won't be his anymore." His hand reached her bra, his hand shifting to wrap around hte bottom of one of her breasts, giving a gentle squeeze, lifting it slightly, as though weighing it, getting a proper idea idea of what he was dealing with.

After that gentle moment, his hand shifted again, sliding up, and dipping his hand under the pristine fabric, fingers seeking, finding her nipple, pinching, twisting and rolling it. Once he was sure that she wasn't going to fall if he let her go completely, he did so, his hand moving up to seize on her jaw, pinning her head back against the wall.
"After today...you're mine." He told her, his tone heated with desire, but cold with the demand that there was not to be a dispute. This was going to happen, and it was happening now. He let go of her nipple, moving back in to kiss her again, pulling her tight to him. He let her come off the wall, one of his hands dancing up along her back, taking in the smooth skin her found there, ticking along her spine until her reached her bra. It only took a second to pop the clasp free, leaving it loose on her. He broke the kiss, putting her back against the wall, leaning back a moment to get a good look at her.

"Now who..." He reached up and bodily ripped the bra off of her. "...do you belong to?" He demanded of her.

It was out there now, as exspoded as her skin was to him. Her body wasn't the only thing bared to him. Still she didn't fear that he would put her down and walk away. It was odd really. That fear had passed. Perhaps it was in the freeing gesture of letting him see forbidden skin and tasting his mouth. It truly was freeing.

As he moved, she tightened her legs around his body. He didn't tell her to. Maybe he wanted her feet to touch the floor. Maybe he didn't. Honestly she was only going by what felt right. Maybe it was in the intense gaze he gave her. It could have simply been in the air. Perhaps it was the electric charge that was clearly between them. Whatever it was, she followed suit, making sure she remained firmly against the wall. There wasn't any other place she wanted to be at that moment anyway. His hand moved from her leg and began to explore her body. She closed her eyes, drinking in the moment. This would never happen again. Never would there be another first time when a man's hands, his fingertips, touched her like this. His fingers would touch her again, certainly, but this was the one and only first time. It was something she wanted burned, etched into her memory for eternity. Every slight brush, the warmth, the tenderness, she committed it all to memory while her body reveled in what was happening to her. He was nudging parts of her awake, parts that only came to life in the privacy of closed doors.

She exhaled deeply as he spoke. His words drained every bit of tension from her while filling her up with desire. The burning sensations were getting stronger. Those flames of lust were growing higher and stronger. A smile melted across her lips. She didn't care. He kept speaking, and her eyes opened wide. It was the desire in his tone or words that drew her attention. She felt her body grow rigid against his. It wasn't protest. It wasn't fear. It was need. She needed what he was saying to be true. She needed for what he was saying to happen. A slight at his words, though he didn't ask for agreement. Still, she wanted him to know she did. She wanted him to know she wanted that as well. After today, she wouldn't be his.

Her mouth opened wide, not in words, but sounds. There were no words. He had almost taken her breath away when she felt his touch on her bare skin, touching her breast. Her fingers tensed, gripping his body once more. She had to touch him. His touch was driving that need deep within her. To be denied that in this moment was something she couldn't even fathom. His touch shifted, becoming more raw. A sound came from somewhere deep in her throat, almost sounding inhuman. It broke into a high pitched squeal as his skillful fingers taught her body new feelings that she didn't know she could experience. Every knew spike of pleasure was more intense than the one before, and just when she didn't think she could take anymore with crying out to him, his hand was there, holding her against the wall. His words, his tone, were just as lecherous as before, perhaps more so. This time, she was paralyzed by the knowledge of what those words meant.

The two seemed to dance. He moved, she moved, without words, without prompting, as if they had rehearsed this or done it a thousand times before. It was a beautiful dance illuminated by the blinking lights within the room and the soft hum of the equipment that literally surrounded them. He was a blur. His lips, his touch, and then it happened. Her chest heaved as she sharply inhaled when the clasp gave way. The tension on the straps was gone, and the fabric was loose on her frame. She trembled, knowing what was to come. Even still, she visibly jumped as in one swoop he had the garment from her body. His words drilling into her. Without fail, she kept her gaze to his as her shaky voice replied, "t-to you.....I belong....to you. I..am your..flower." She slowly moved her hands, seeking out one of his hands. Her fingers would guide his to her face. "These hands..will..pick..this flower..today. This flower..will only..bloom..for you." She softly kissed his fingers, kissing one as she spoke her broken words to him. "This," she began, moving his hand to her chest once more, resting is gently there, "belongs to you. This skin..this desire..belongs to you. Let me..make you happy. What do you want? What do you..desire?"

He let her guide his hand to her chest, seeing how gently she placed in on her. He smiled. That kind of thing might have been down to nerves, but he was going to make sure she knew the difference between nervous and what he was offering. With his hand there, he tightened his hand on her breast, squeezing it none too gently, drawing out the moment, his fingers sliding down to catch her nipple and pull, stretching it out, drawing her whole breast after it before letting go suddenly, letting the skin bounce back, giving him a view of some delicious movement.

He grinned as he came up with the next lesson for her, several at once really. And they were all important ones for her to learn to please a man. He moved his hands back to her legs, untangling them from his hips, and setting her feet on the floor. He crushed her to the wall again, his mouth on hers, making the moment last just a hair longer than before. he broke away, a hand going up to ehr head, fingers lacing through her hair, and tightening there.
"I don't really need a flower you see. Flowers wilt and fade. But you know what's always good to have around? Hm?" He asked her.

"A slut. And that's what you really wanted, isn't it? Me to teach you to be a good little slut, and a very very bad girl." He pulled her head back by her hair, looming over her. He took another kiss from her, rough, almost violent in it's intensity. He didn't speak to her then, he simply applied pressure and strength to her, pushing her head down, forcing her to bend her knees, continuing to get her down until she was kneeling.

"Undo my pants." He ordered her firmly. It wasn't a hard task, one that really shouldn't take too long, but he made some allowances for her inexperience. "Now pull my cock out." He ordered once she'd dealt with the pants issue. Exposed to the air now, the low lighting in the room didn't do anything to hide the size of what she'd revealed. All of the acts they'd done so far had done wonders to keep him hard and ready for attention. For her first one, she'd certainly chosen a challenge. He tightened his grip on her hair farther, enough that he felt sure that he was on the edge of a few strands of her hair being ready to pull loose completely.

"Now. Take it in your mouth." He told her. His breathing was deeper, anticipating, waiting. And he wasn't big on waiting.

Pain is not pleasure. Pain is....pain. There is not a female alive that hasn't had her nipple pinched through some unforeseen incident. At any other moment in time, such a thing would have hurt immensely. Even now, it did. As he pulled her nipple, stretching the sensitive skin to a point she had never felt before, bringing on a slow ache that began to spread throughout her breast, she couldn't help but wrestle with the decision if this was pain, pleasure, or both. A squeal left her lips, conveying her confusion. Perhaps it wasn't conveying it. Maybe it was confirming her body's assurance that it was pleasure indeed and not pain. Her head lulled forward slightly. The feelings were intoxicating. He was intoxicating.

He moved fast, far too fast for her to keep up. She constantly felt as though she were a step behind adjusting to his every move. Through a haze, she felt her feet touch down, and her head lifted just in time to feel his weight against her once more. The wall behind her was as unforgiving as ever, a strong, unmovable comfort behind her. His lips a heated force to be feared, and yet she welcomed them, embracing them. Another squeal, this one louder, as his fingers found her hair and found it securely wrapped about them. "Yes," she cried out, her eyes closed tight in an uncontrollable reaction. Had he wanted them opened, she wouldn't have been able to do so. She could feel the strands pulling at her scalp. In her mind's eye she could the skin lifting from her skull ever so slightly as he commanded to be heard, to be answered. Every question he asked, she met with another resounding, "yes," confirmation that he knew her all deepest desires even if she had not spoken them. She didn't simply want to learn to please a man. She wanted to lay down in the dirt and writhe around becoming filthy. This was about becoming something she thought would drive her father over the edge as she was filled with pleasure. She wanted to live in a world full of pleasure, a blissful state, and he was the man to teach her how to accomplish that.

She sank down to the floor. It was cold, harder than the wall, and a step beneath her. Literally. She had never been on this floor before. Though the maid staff kept the house clean, there was still a bit of dust on this floor. The hum of the machines seemed to be louder. His shoes. They were right there. So close. She could reach out and touch them. Her hands had been out by her sides, steadying her as she sank to the level he wanted her to be at. It was truly fitting, almost poetic. She had just professed her desires to him to be a slut, and now here she was on the floor, beneath where her once higher standards had been set.

She didn't respond to her order. Instead her fingers moved. Though they were shaky, she worked quickly, surprised by how much harder it was to work his pants open. It was different when you're literally turned around and performing the task. Once the fabric gave, she paused for a moment, taking in everything that was about to happen and everything that had happened. She was about to open a man's pants and see his manhood. This wasn't a video that she was watching on her laptop while nestled beneath the covers of her silent bedroom inside her museum of a house. This was an actual man, a living, breathing man with his own wants and needs, and she was going to learn how to quench his thirst. He must have known what was going through her mind. His words broke through the wall of thoughts that were stacking up. Her fingers slipped the material further down until he came into view. She paused, swallowing the lump that had now formed in her throat down. There was a desire to look up at him, as if to ask if he was serious about her doing what she knew he wanted. It was one she fought as she starred at him. An deep rooted fear took hold of her. She was certain there was no way she could do this. There was no way she could....take all of him in any way. There was a scent. That was something she hadn't been prepared for it. It wasn't anything she had smelled before. He was almost throbbing. The way the skin was so tight, she couldn't help but wonder why it didn't hurt a man to be this way. Her fingertips touched him softly, exploring the skin, tracing along his length. Another deep swallow. Her mouth was....watering....as if she were starving. In fact....she was. She heard his words. He was breathing so deep. That was all the registered with her though. She didn't sense his need. There was no picking up on how much this wasn't a simple request. She shook her head, as if shaking the concerns she had from her mind before glancing up to him. He was tall, towering over her. She suddenly felt so small next to him, beneath him even. That was good. It was exactly what she wanted to feel. No more would she feel like the better than everyone else, rich, entitled girl that her family had raised her to believe she was. She was shedding that skin and taking up a new mantle. Her eyes didn't leave his. She leaned closer to him, his musk growing even stronger. The warmth from his body was intense. She could feel her own fingers against her face. Her tongue protruded from her mouth. Slowly she took a tentative lick, gaining her first taste of a man. She took her time to experience it, as if she were tasting a fine, aged wine before lowering her head slightly and tracing her tongue along the entire length of his shaft. Her fears were dissipating as she was drawn in by him. Each time her tongue made along his length, she became more eager. Her tongue, once barely touching him, was now pressed against him, dragging slower, feeling the skin of his manhood, her nose tracing along him as well as she breathed him in deeply. She stopped just shy of the tip of his cock but only for a moment before her tongue grazed across the slit. Her tongue withdrew, retracting into her mouth, as her lips rested against the tip of his cock. This was it. This was another first, one she would never forget. Her lips spread, and she slowly began to descend on his cock. Her tongue massaged his cock as she kept trying to swallow him. She reached her limits, not having taken all of his length down her throat. She could feel her stomach tighten. Knowing she couldn't take any more, she moved back, beginning a slow back and forth motion. Her teeth grazed his shaft, and she suckled him. Focused on taking all she could and no more, she didn't give a second thought to her hands. They came up, resting on his thighs, while her head moved back and forth and her mouth worked his cock. Each time she came down, she was careful not to take too much. The tightening she had felt in her stomach was her guide to stop. She wondered how in the world any woman could possibly take all of him. There was no way. Her tongue lapped back and forth, wanting to bathe him. She loved the feeling of him in her mouth. The way he felt there, the scent, the very act of her being on her knees in the floor was....incredible.

There was the moment of her hesitance, but she started to work herself up to it it seemed. And that was fine, up to a point. He'd asked for her to do a thing very specifically, and she was taking her sweet time in getting there. But she did get there. She was taking it slow, getting her bearings, and he felt that scrape of teeth on his shaft, and tightened in reaction.

That was going to have to be addressed, and quickly.

He tightened the grip in her hair, stopping her movement, but leaving the tip of his shaft in her mouth.
"Watch the teeth slut. If you're not learning it on your own, I'll have to show you." He told her. While that implied she might get another chance, he put that notion to rest almost right away. His grip[ still tight in her hair, he pulled on her, driving his cock into her mouth fast dn hard, and with no regard at all for how far in he went. She'd not asked to learn what she could do normally, she'd wanted to learn to please him. And gagging her on his cock pleased him mightily.

He drove her all the way to the hilt, burying it in her throat. He held her there a moment before he pulled her back, letting it happen long enough to let her gasp in a breath. Then he shifted to start hammering into her mouth relentlessly. He wasn't gentle, he wasn't caring, he was simply taking what she'd promised. To please him.

He wasn't quite this aggressive usually, but there was something in this girl that spurred him on, that drove him to want to do this kind of thing. She was certainly willing, she was pliable, she seemed to have desperately been looking for something like this in her life. It wasn't every day that you met a girl that outright admit that she wanted someone to train her to be a slut and just used her endlessly. And he was happy to oblige her that. Frankly once he'd finished...breaking her in, so to speak, he'd have to set something up to make sure he had a way back in here to visit her again. It wouldn't be hard, and he knew that she'd not argue. After all, he'd promised her that it woudl take time to properly teach ehr everything, and he was a man of his word...

It was a sloppy blow job, unsubtle and not quiet the way he was outright ravaging her throat. He pulled her back to the root again, leaving himself buried there.
"Swallow on it. Now." He hissed at her, not letting her off of his cock until she complied.

Back
Top Bottom